• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Fantasy Football Update!! Week 13:

gZzEFw3.jpg

Pick'ems sponsored by Taco Bell™ Week 13

Pick'ems Confidence Week 13

Fantasy Football sponsored by Taco Bell™
Results for Week 13

Standings Week 13

Just like my Cowboys I'm only one game out of first place in my division and still have a shot at a playoff spot!!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This Saturday ESPN is airing the 30 for 30 Doc on the 90s Bills, please watch.

What if I told you that there was a team that choked more than any other team ever? And then that team went on to never do anything again.

jakncoke

Banned
Doesn't the amount of money paid change drastically once you are out of the top 5 or 10 pics?

Depends what you mean drastically. Eye looking the QBs since the scale the qbs drafted in the top 8 have been getting 4 for low 20 fully guaranteed , middle 1st low 12 range over 4 and late 1st 4/8 range

To fill the roster spot left open by cutting Austin the Eagles have signed LB Steven Means of the Houston Texans.

Any Texans fans know anything about him?

squicken

I am totally baffled by the Algholor thing. He has good speed and good hands, but neither Bradford or butt fumble go to him. There must be something the fans are missing, but it seems like such a shame that this team that is desperate for a WR to produce cant get anything from him.

Early in the year, there were plays where I thought Bradford had guys deep and wasn't throwing it. Now, the Eagles outside WRs aren't getting open, and teams are focusing on Matthews and Ertz.

The Pats beat guy did a look at the Eagles-Pats game, and their WRs can't get open either. They are in the same boat w/o Gronk as the Eagles are. It's down to trying to get the RBs and TEs on LBs or the passing game stalls

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/12/08/onfoot/ZYRD1YSAHnP2nkZCuFEEQJ/story.html

Fantasy Football Update!! Week 13:

Pick'ems sponsored by Taco Bell™ Week 13

Pick'ems Confidence Week 13

Fantasy Football sponsored by Taco Bell™
Results for Week 13

Standings Week 13

Just like my Cowboys I'm only one game out of first place in my division and still have a shot at a playoff spot!!
Not a chance!! I got the MVP Scam and i'm gonna take that last spot!!

squicken

How do 49ers fans feel about Gabbert? Can't say I ever see much of SF aside from the highlights, but he certainly seems like a different guy than in Jacksonville.

To be clear, I don't think he is a quality starter right now. But in Jacksonville he was a punchline, and now he looks like the kind of guy a good team happily pays decent money to as a backup. He can move and makes every throw. He's still relatively young. I'm glad he turn around the narrative. It wasn't his fault the Jags were an awful team, or they took him ahead of some really good players

eznark

Banned
successful QBs have come from all over the draft, in fact I think you are more likely to get a bust of a QB in the top 5 than you are to get a hall of famer, but that's just based off of memory.

How is this an argument against making the playoffs?

Milchjon

Early in the year, there were plays where I thought Bradford had guys deep and wasn't throwing it. Now, the Eagles outside WRs aren't getting open, and teams are focusing on Matthews and Ertz.

The Pats beat guy did a look at the Eagles-Pats game, and their WRs can't get open either. They are in the same boat w/o Gronk as the Eagles are. It's down to trying to get the RBs and TEs on LBs or the passing game stalls

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/12/08/onfoot/ZYRD1YSAHnP2nkZCuFEEQJ/story.html

Brady is really trying to hurt himself these days

NEO2.gif

Edit:

The Eagles’ longest play was 20 yards and only two drives went more than 22 yards

Revolutionary

I see how Yankee and Rando made sure to not tell me about the league getting back together. Wanted to keep the Champ out! I see you!

I see how Yankee and Rando made sure to not tell me about the league getting back together. Wanted to keep the Champ out! I see you!

That is a different league my friend. I had to much going on with the newborn and a 1 year old running around to do the league this year. Next year we will be back though.

Reuben FrankVerified account‏@RoobCSN

Chip played a video at the hotel last night showing everybody on roster making a big play. Just a reminder that they have talented players.

This was the night before the Pats game. Good idea by him. I am sure everyones confidence was really down after the previous 3 games.

Given how poorly the Colts D has been playing and how crazy the Jags O is playing, I'd be shocked if the Colts win this week.

That be pretty neat. Not sure if we get that game, but gonna be cheering Jags hard.

Just throw the ball at Greg Toler and they'll be fine.

Jags could have won the game in Indy, so I'm guessing with Hasselbeck not 100% and the Jags playing better, they'll win.

But I would love a Colts victory lol.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
How is this an argument against making the playoffs?

it wasn't? It was an argument about getting a pick in the top 5. I don't really care if they make the playoffs or not, cause they have no realistic chance of winning the superbowl.

squicken

it wasn't? It was an argument about getting a pick in the top 5. I don't really care if they make the playoffs or not, cause they have no realistic chance of winning the superbowl.

Really? I would hate to think any non-SB season is a disappointment.

Texans are building up to something. Staying together and making the playoffs after the Mallett stuff would be a good way to go into the offseason.

jmdajr

Just throw the ball at Greg Toler and they'll be fine.

Jags could have won the game in Indy, so I'm guessing with Hasselbeck not 100% and the Jags playing better, they'll win.

But I would love a Colts victory lol.

It's in Jacksonville?

SWEET!

DANCING-JAGUARS-FAN-GIF.gif

— Eagles Insider (@EaglesInsider) December 8, 2015
As the Eagles prepare to welcome the Buffalo Bills to Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday, Tuesday’s practice marked the return to the practice field for running back Ryan Mathews. Mathews suffered a concussion in Week 10 against the Miami Dolphins and has missed the last three games as he goes through the league’s concussion protocol.

Mathews was spotted warming up with the rest of the team as the training session began, and he took part in the individual drills that are open to the media.

“He’s getting better, said offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur before practice began. “He’s making progress … We’ll have to see. He’s going through the process and making good progress.”

Glad Matthews is back. Will be interesting to see the RB splits this week, between Matthews, Barner, Sproles, and Murray. I bet Matthews gets the most touches.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Really? I would hate to think any non-SB season is a disappointment.
well of course you would, you keep squickening to teams with no realistic chance of winning the superbowl.

Texans are building up to something. Staying together and making the playoffs after the Mallett stuff would be a good way to go into the offseason.

again its meaningless unless they win the superbowl. The Texans went 12-4 3 years ago then went 2-14 the next with largely the same team. Making it to the playoffs one year does not predicate success the next.

jmdajr

well of course you would, you keep squickening to teams with no realistic chance of winning the superbowl.

again its meaningless unless they win the superbowl. The Texans went 12-4 3 years ago then went 2-14 the next with largely the same team. Making it to the playoffs one year does not predicate success the next.

Never know when someone will suddenly go Schoob.

Correct it doesn't but I would say it is a good barometer.

Top Bottom