• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CWSiwXmWwAAJiFP.jpg:large

Black Santa dabbing sweater. Plus whatever the fuck is hanging from his pants...

Spinluck

Panthers and Pats haven't had perfect health of course, but their defenses had been healthier than most.

Todd Herremans cut.

So many mixed thanks regarding Luck's health, we're a mess right now lol. I think they are playing it close and will announce Clipboard Jesus as starter pretty soon.

squicken

Is the tail thing Cam's way of coming out as a furry? He has multiple tails now. He is accessorizing

e; spin I think Luck is going to IR. Just trying to put out false info. I too think Whitehurst starts

Godslay

Banned
Panthers and Pats haven't had perfect health of course, but their defenses had been healthier than most.

I'd be curious to see some numbers.

Broncos had 22 players on the injury report prior to the Raiders game, and started some old Texans safety they picked up off Twitter through SonOfBum.

I just haven't seen any numbers to indicate if it's more of less than previous years.

brentech

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 5m5 minutes ago
Per NFL, #Packers clinch playoff berth with:
1) GB win or tie OR
2) TB loss or tie + WAS loss or tie OR
3) TB loss or tie + NYG loss or tie
Ah, the Packers can clinch so we can watch another team smack them around in the playoffs. Fun times ahead boys.

Euron

Balon was mad, Aeron is madder, and Euron is the maddest of them all.
We are the New York Giants, and once we were conquerors. Our writ ran everywhere the sound of drunken football fans was heard. My brother would have been content with the cold and dismal NFC North, my niece with even less with a decent draft pick... but I shall give you Green Bay, Minnesota, and Carolina. Seattle and Arizona. New England. I say we take it all! I say, we take the NFL!

Dragon

Banned
We are the New York Giants, and once we were conquerors. Our writ ran everywhere the sound of drunken football fans was heard. My brother would have been content with the cold and dismal NFC North, my niece with even less with a decent draft pick... but I shall give you Green Bay, Minnesota, and Carolina. Seattle and Arizona. New England. I say we take it all! I say, we take the NFL!

Touché. I won't be your dragon though, in case you were wondering...

LeSean McCoy kisses the Eagle on the field and gives Jeffrey Lurie a huge hug, then walks off the field, throws a tantrum and doesn't talk to the media after losing.

Top Bottom