• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Draxal

I'm the biggest fire emblem whore in this forum (sorry Bionic) way too many fe chars in smash, sakurai just trolling now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It would cost the Browns $10m, but they really need to consider cutting Haden in the offseason once he is clear of the concussion protocol. Can they really put him back out there? All concussions are different I know, but he has been out so long with the current one.

Seems like a bad idea from a business and safety perspective to have him play football for anyone next year

This might be the dumbest thing you've ever posted.

Crisco

Banned
CWSiwXmWwAAJiFP.jpg:large

Black Santa dabbing sweater. Plus whatever the fuck is hanging from his pants...

Yup, an MVP ensemble.

Milchjon

Us Pats fans don't deserve this suffering.
We are the most decent people in all of sports!

Like I said, I blame Dutch.
He brought that NL/Chelsea stink to the NFL.

bionic77

I'm the biggest fire emblem whore in this forum (sorry Bionic) way too many fe chars in smash, sakurai just trolling now.
How many dicks did you suck for Fire Emblem?

You can't start saying shit like that and not expect to get into a whoreoff.

bionic77

Be real for a second.

It's coming out now but in private how long were you guys saying Heil Brady?

It's ok bro. You are among friends. We just want the truth.

Why are you such a treacherous backstabbing whore :(

Be real for a second.

We don't talk German at our secret meetings.

Bro in law visiting Thursday until the new year. First thing I'll greet him with will be Hup Hup. I even have a cool orange buttoned shirt.

=D

He's Dutch?

Giants should beat the Panthers this weekend.

That way when Seattle beats them in the divisional because of fuckery and bullshit it will only be...pretty embarassing instead of super duper fucking embarassing.

KaYotiX

Banned
Hoping we can put 2 games together and win another in Oakland. Hoping for the fall of thr Raiders after a huge win against Denver :)

Hindl

- Informative snip -

So, all in all, we have a weak pass rush (though it won us our last game ;p), have been poor in the red zone against good defenses and have a greenhorn at CB2. Our OL has been a little spotty at times too but they've been solid overall. I think Palmer still takes more hits than he should.

Thanks that's some great analysis. Sounds interesting. Our O Line has at least been playing competently, and has actually been decent in coverage. Although sending 6 against us will inevitably work, and it just speaks to your secondary that you can send that many at the QB and still have a top D. Our D Line is monstrous, especially with Cox, and our secondary generally performs well enough to keep us in games. Stats don't show that though due to the raw amount of time our D is on the field. Still, Palmer is lighting it up. I think the only shot we have is to get the pressure on Palmer that we got on Brady. Rattle him early. Of course, I can't be ignoring Larry Fitzgerald, the Eagle Killer. Seriously look at these stats he's had against us:

Add in Brown and Floyd, and that's just scary. Though our secondary is much improved, this guy still gives me fits. This is gonna be a tough as hell game for the Eagles to pull out. In my mind it's the Cardinals obviously, but the Eagles have given me a sliver of hope after these past two weeks. But thanks for the detailed analysis, seems like we're really gonna have to play lights out. And just one last thing:

That's why we play so much better in the second half than the first. If the game is close or you're up a little at half, I wouldn't get too excited, the second half is the Cards half all season and the fourth quarter in particular. This team doesn't quit.

This actually describes the Eagles well too. Recently we've faltered in the 4th quarter, but Chip has generally been pretty good at making adjustments at the half. And the Eagles are wearing their black out jerseys. Should be a good game!

Coming from the guy who puts cream cheese on hot dogs.

You of all fucking people should not be talking about putting gross shit on good food.

This might be the dumbest thing you've ever posted.

That almost passed Line saying the only good thing on Adult Swim was Metalacolypse.. Almost

Be real for a second.

:jnc

Top Bottom