• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

I love how you totally ignored me including Boondocks as my likes.

I had forgotten because I tried to block it out. But you only include one great and one okay show when you ignore 3 of their BEST SHOWS in Venture Brothers and Rick and Morty and freaking aqua team hunger force ffs..

God.. That statement was so bad Line and you should really feel bad in thinking it

jmdajr

Pats just need Brady and Gronk. That's it.

Hell even Greenbay is making it work somehow.

Maybe not steamrolling competition but they will be in the playoffs.

How many injuries do the Falcons have?
edit: lol just 6!

jmdajr

Do Pats still have their nose tackle?

What other player would hurt to lose.

Their kicker maybe? He's pretty fucking good.

edit: I bet Pats could make Trent work.

Obviously they just follow most teams format. When you have a good QB running backs don't mean shit....

True, Tannehill is putting up HOF Bob Griese numbers,

That one Texans game helped that stat by at least 1 point.

He had 7.4 just last night.

He'll look good in New England next year.

Fuck you gata,

Amused how inversely it took a botched handoff last night for Coughlin to say enough is enough with Andre Williams.

First round pick for your OC straight up? Who says no?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Hey Mech didn't you want Kyle to be the Texans coach once upon a time? or was that squicken...

14 or 15 if the Blount news is true

Ravens have 18

Canty made 19 (Pitta was moved from PUP to IR)

CWSSUT3XIAIA9BW.jpg:large

Texans #1!! deal with it.

Fuck, if Ravens end up starting Mallett, that will be the fourth QB just this season.

Got a 90% on my final and I finish the class with a B+

With a 89.90%.....

This is what I get for taking 3 hours off of studying to watch the Dolphins.

Colasante

LeGarrette Blount has been pretty awful this season, but he's the best pure runner on the Patriots. They can obviously make their offense work with whatever running back they plug in, but I'd like to see them take a runner with actual projectable talent in next year's draft.

Canty made 19 (Pitta was moved from PUP to IR)

Fuck, if Ravens end up starting Mallett, that will be the fourth QB just this season.

First all you do is complain about Flacco, and now this?

Mallett is the superior QB to Flacco. He can chuck it even deeper than Joe can for those DPI calls that were your entire offense.

Top Bottom