• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Tom Penny

RB's are very important. When KC lost Charles and Seattle lost Lynch they shit the bed. The Steelers can barely score now without Bell. I somewhat fear the Pats give touches to a fumbling bum like Monta Ball..

Milchjon

While this is obviously true I somehow feel like this is unfair to the Nazis.

Also if you want your minds blow go to the last page of that thread and read the posts by the GAF racist and the GAF teacher who is a member of the KKK. Lets just assume they forgot to throw in that they are both huge Patriot fans...

Can't comment on Brady, but you definitely took some pages out of that Nazi FUD playbook!

Thanks that's some great analysis. Sounds interesting. Our O Line has at least been playing competently, and has actually been decent in coverage. Although sending 6 against us will inevitably work, and it just speaks to your secondary that you can send that many at the QB and still have a top D. Our D Line is monstrous, especially with Cox, and our secondary generally performs well enough to keep us in games. Stats don't show that though due to the raw amount of time our D is on the field. Still, Palmer is lighting it up. I think the only shot we have is to get the pressure on Palmer that we got on Brady. Rattle him early. Of course, I can't be ignoring Larry Fitzgerald, the Eagle Killer. Seriously look at these stats he's had against us:

Add in Brown and Floyd, and that's just scary. Though our secondary is much improved, this guy still gives me fits. This is gonna be a tough as hell game for the Eagles to pull out. In my mind it's the Cardinals obviously, but the Eagles have given me a sliver of hope after these past two weeks. But thanks for the detailed analysis, seems like we're really gonna have to play lights out. And just one last thing:

This actually describes the Eagles well too. Recently we've faltered in the 4th quarter, but Chip has generally been pretty good at making adjustments at the half. And the Eagles are wearing their black out jerseys. Should be a good game!

Playing against great DLs is never fun. The good news is we're used to it playing the Rams twice a year and we've encountered another few good opens so we know how to play against them but nonetheless, if your OL struggles that's not a recipe for success. Gotta win in the trenches. Since we did against the Rams a few weeks back I have hope we can against the Eagles but we shall see. The main reason I have confidence against any defense is that we dropped 34 and 39 on the top two rated defenses against points at the time (Bengals, Sea Hawks) so when we're clicking, we can score on anybody. I don't have any excuses for the second Niner game but the Vikings game was on a short week so I expect to score more going forward. We've played you guys the past multiple years and the games are usually competitive and close so it should be a good game with the way you've played the last couple weeks. Also don't feel bad, Larry kills everyone ;)

Despite playing you in recent years you really shook up the roster so it should be interesting and you guys have a lot to play for so I know you won't quit at the end either, it will be a fun game.

On another note, Arians is optimistic about Powers but not sure on Rucker. We need Rucker back, dammit! I suppose as long as we have him for the final two games, I especially want him going against an elite QB next week. Ellington...who the hell knows when he'll play again. They say it's mostly pain tolerance now but turf toe is one of the more nagging injuries these guys get and the dude is just injury prone. He better find a way to stay healthy next year because David Johnson is leaving him in the dust.

Duxxy3

Blount done. Easley done.

Losing Easley won't hurt too much because of the depth on the d-line. Losing Blount hurts a bit, but it's not like was having an amazing year.

Hopefully they realize that Bolden is not a replacement for Blount. He doesn't run the same and he's too valuable as a special teamer.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
All of this Falcons shit.........season falling apart..........fuckkkkkkkk

nfc0tq.gif

Get ready for Kyle Shanahan coming up with the excuses for why it's everyone's fault but his.

MechDX

Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc 2h2 hours ago
Today marks 2 months since the last active NFL player arrest was reported. That's only the 2nd time NFL has hit a 60-day streak since 2000.

Quick someone tell Johnny to do something stupid.

So rumors across the webs are that the reason why Peanut Tillman's taking so long to come back is that he has a partially torn ACL...

I can already see Doug Baldwin abusing Colin Jones :(

Crisco

Banned
So rumors across the webs are that the reason why Peanut Tillman's taking so long to come back is that he has a partially torn ACL...

I can already see Doug Baldwin abusing Colin Jones :(

OBJ could be bad this week too. Corners are basically Norman plus practice squad fodder now.

Hindl

Goddamn Bayonetta looks so dope in Smash. Not who I was expecting, but those games were incredible. Bayonetta 2 is probably in my top 10 all time. That's awesome

Playing against great DLs is never fun. The good news is we're used to it playing the Rams twice a year and we've encountered another few good opens so we know how to play against them but nonetheless, if your OL struggles that's not a recipe for success. Gotta win in the trenches. Since we did against the Rams a few weeks back I have hope we can against the Eagles but we shall see. The main reason I have confidence against any defense is that we dropped 34 and 39 on the top two rated defenses against points at the time (Bengals, Sea Hawks) so when we're clicking, we can score on anybody. I don't have any excuses for the second Niner game but the Vikings game was on a short week so I expect to score more going forward. We've played you guys the past multiple years and the games are usually competitive and close so it should be a good game with the way you've played the last couple weeks. Also don't feel bad, Larry kills everyone ;)

Despite playing you in recent years you really shook up the roster so it should be interesting and you guys have a lot to play for so I know you won't quit at the end either, it will be a fun game.

Yeah I'm not too concerned about Palmer scoring. I just hope we can find a way to contain him and come out strong. And Larry Fitz having an off game might help too. Should be a good matchup!

First all you do is complain about Flacco, and now this?

Mallett is the superior QB to Flacco. He can chuck it even deeper than Joe can for those DPI calls that were your entire offense.

Who is complaining? I want the Ravens to set the record for most different starting QBs in one season.

BJ Daniels and Dejuan Harris release from the Hawks. Damn.... Harris had his one shot when Rawls went down.. fumble and is now gone.

Moms spaghetti man.... you choked son.

You're already planning for our playoff battle?

I mean, it's pretty obviously going to happen.

Barring something unforeseen happening, the Panthers will probably get the 1 seed in the conference.

Barring something unforeseen happening, the Seahawks will probably get the 5.

The Seahawks will run through whoever wins the NFCE in the Wild Card round. The Packers will take care of the Vikings at Lambeau.

Then...fuckery,bullshit, and Panthers' fans tears

I've already said if the Panthers go 16-0 and then lose to Seattle in the divisional, that would be the most demoralizing loss for the franchise since the Super Bowl. I'd probably quit watching football...for the rest of the year.

I mean, it's pretty obviously going to happen.

Barring something unforeseen happening, the Panthers will probably get the 1 seed in the conference.

Barring something unforeseen happening, the Seahawks will probably get the 5.

The Seahawks will run through whoever wins the NFCE in the Wild Card round. The Packers will take care of the Vikings at Lambeau.

Then...fuckery,bullshit, and Panthers' fans tears

I've already said if the Panthers go 16-0 and then lose to Seattle in the divisional, that would be the most demoralizing loss for the franchise since the Super Bowl. I'd probably quit watching football...for the rest of the year.

I had a dream you guys went 16-0 and loss to Russell throwing a bomb to Dougie.

#SorryNotSorry

brentech

NFL Now ‏@NFLNow 57m
Over the last 2 weeks, Tom Brady & Marcus Mariota have combined for more receiving yards (77) than...
CWTcA5iWcAEBSJe.jpg

Mindlog

Why are you wearing Toro again? Mech?
Toro stays until the Texans win. As a thank you for Mech's support in our loss to the Colts.
Mainly I just haven't changed it yet.

Need something extra special. Have to be fancy in our one prime time game this season.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Toro stays until the Texans win. As a thank you for Mech's support in our loss to the Colts.
Mainly I just haven't changed it yet.

Need something extra special. Have to be fancy in our one prime time game this season.

You know we kicked Mech out of the Texans fan club a long time ago right? We are his victims too!

MechDX

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith 19m19 minutes ago
#Texans owner Bob McNair on franchise needing to invest in a QB this offseason via draft: "Oh, yeah. Absolutely. Yes. The answer is yes."

tumblr_m6zbs2YhAD1r3kwa0.gif

Top Bottom