• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

tis the season for you fuck sticks to start being nicer to each other.

OKfaI3J.gif

jakncoke

Banned
I cant wait till Kas has to hype up another qb after Stafford
I bet it'll be the same cycle
kas really isnt going to change character ever so we all will be like 65 eating applesauce mourning wifes deaths looking at 22 year old tits and ass and listening to kas talk about this IS the year the Lions win the OWL

Spinluck

I cant wait till Kas has to hype up another qb after Stafford
I bet it'll be the same cycle
kas really isnt going to change character ever so we all will be like 65 eating applesauce mourning wifes deaths looking at 22 year old tits and ass and listening to kas talk about this IS the year the Lions win the OWL

We'll all probably migrate to the baseball thread by then, if not that, gaming will die and GAF will cease to exist.

jakncoke

Banned
We'll all probably migrate to the baseball thread by then, if not that, gaming will die and GAF will cease to exist.

nfl thread my last resort im done with the personalities of the gaming threads, OT, movie threads , college football, basketball and mlb. Its nfl or ghost for me for neogaf

i really hope gators trailer floats away and he doesnt find any blacktop jobs and has to work at arbys

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 19s20 seconds ago
Texans signing quarterback-receiver B.J. Daniels to active roster off the Seahawks practice squad, according to a source

FMT its happening!

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Every fucking time it's non contact you know this is going to happen. There is no reason he should have even been in the game at that point. I'm so pissed off. The kid already tore it in his other knee and fought so hard to get back to top form, it's heart breaking to see this happen to him after finally achieving that and having a DPOTY season. All the moreso because of how special a season this has been for the team and he's been an integral part of that. I'm just crushed with this news :(

MechDX

Adam Schefter
1 min · Facebook Mentions ·
In pregame warmups, at least one Panthers official, and possibly more, carried black baseball bats on to the field and were motioning with them towards Odell Beckham Jr. while making comments to him, per a league source. Norman later grabbed the black bat and was swinging it in pregame warmups – which, by the way, an NFL Films camera captured. Beckham, according to another source, felt threatened and it helped put him in a certain frame of mind. It does not excuse what he did during the course of the game, but it does explain what led up to the battle that still is the talk of the league today.

Why the fuck do the Panthers have baseball bats on the field during pregame warm ups??
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
As of a couple minutes ago, the #Giants and @NFL were trying to make sense of why Josh Norman was carrying a black bat on the field pregame

Again why? Not defending Beckhams actions but if you swing a bat towards someone prepare for an ass betaing

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why the fuck do the Panthers have baseball bats on the field during pregame warm ups??

Again why? Not defending Beckhams actions but if you swing a bat towards someone prepare for an ass betaing

The fuck is this shit?

If any of this true the league should be coming down hard on the Panthers. Not just Norman but the idea that actual folks in the FO are doing these antics is ridiculous.

eznark

Banned
Adam Schefter
5 mins · Facebook Mentions ·
In pregame warmups, at least one Panthers official, and possibly more, carried black baseball bats on to the field and were motioning with them towards Odell Beckham Jr. while making comments to him, per a league source. Norman later grabbed the black bat and was swinging it in pregame warmups – which, by the way, an NFL Films camera captured. Beckham, according to another source, felt threatened and it helped put him in a certain frame of mind. It does not excuse what he did during the course of the game, but it does explain what led up to the battle that still is the talk of the league today.

What the fuck?

kmag

Riverboat Ron is a Buddy Ryan guy. That sort of shit, all the post play needling and contact is classic Ryan/Fisher shit. The league doesn't seem to have a problem with it considering the continual joke that is Fisher being the coach on the rules committee.

What's sad for Beckham is that when he was actually concentrating on playing he went past Norman like he wasn't there.

eznark

Banned
Riverboat Ron is a Buddy Ryan guy. That sort of shit, all the post play needling and contact is classic Ryan/Fisher shit. The league doesn't seem to have a problem with it considering the continual joke that is Fisher being the coach on the rules committee.

What's sad for Beckham is that when he was actually concentrating on playing he went past Norman like he wasn't there.

What does this have to do with swinging a bat towards someone?

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
Apparently Marcus Ball, a #Panthers practice squad player, was holding a bat pregame. He had to be separated from Odell Beckham pregame.

I think we have a new top thug team....

cdyhybrid

Weeden is over 30
He's young at heart.
FMT its happening!
NOOOOOOO

Treat him well, Houston-Age :(

Panthers have to tell people how tough they are instead of just showing them.

Top Bottom