• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Derek Anderson could blow both the Falcons and Bucs out

Kave will shed a tear seeing Derek succeed..

HassleGod and Clipboard Jesus are a lot to take on.

Cam will get MVP to take our minds off the outrage we feel when Adrian Peterson gets Comeback Player

Over Carson Palmer?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
BOB got the Hawks all hot n bothered.

Zach unleashed!!

what i dont get about that report is what exactly are the seahawks unhappy about? Any team can sign another teams players off the practice squad at any point.

Spinluck

Russell is elite now, Star Wars is great again, Pats are cheats, Luck is dead, and the Panthers are thugs who framed Odell.

What a time to live.

Crud

Banned
Every game.

EwrqvIp.png

Crud

Banned
So happy we get to play against Zach Mettenberger again.

Mariota worries me he seems to be a legit QB when healthy.

Furyous

This Harrington thing is fascinating

Imagine prime Mick Vick with Petrino. He'd be out of the league by now.

[NOPE[/url]

ew

That's gross.

SeahawksGAF: c'mere a second. How come no one told me Russell set another NFL record for touchdown passes? Why is their offense so potent without Jimmy Graham? Other than that, I can't wait to feast upon Seahawk in the playoffs if y'all make it there. *looks down from atop 12 victories at the rest of the division*

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Odell should be suspended the remainder of the year and then some if the NFL is serious about player safety. He tried to hurt a guy, on the field, on national TV, that can be replayed for decades to come. If we're really talking about protecting the shield, then that's the right course of action

On field activities should receive higher penalties than off field activities. We have a criminal justice system for the off the field stuff, though I am glad that Judge Goodell likes to levy his own punishments as well, I guess.

Line_HTX

That's gross.

SeahawksGAF: c'mere a second. How come no one told me Russell set another NFL record for touchdown passes? Why is their offense so potent without Jimmy Graham? Other than that, I can't wait to feast upon Seahawk in the playoffs if y'all make it there. *looks down from atop 12 victories at the rest of the division*

Jimmy hasn't dont SHIET for them. Sissy can carry them all with angel wings like the good guy he is.

Why, is it on Saturdays now

No, it's over.

For now...

rando14

0cSjI.gif

Friends!! I saw it!! I saw the Star War!!

There was a lot of cheese but I slurped that shit down like my boy FMT taught me to!!

Only complaint was Kylo Ren -_-

No story spoilers:
Why in the name of FUCK did they have Severus Snape portraying this dude, seriously he looks like a total doof and why would he have black hair when both parents have brown hair, PLUS he had fucking DOBBY EARS, are you shitting me, terrible

*throws a shoe

Line_HTX

0cSjI.gif

No story spoilers:
Why in the name of FUCK did they have Severus Snape portraying this dude, seriously he looks like a total doof and why would he have black hair when both parents have brown hair, PLUS he had fucking DOBBY EARS, are you shitting me, terrible

*throws a shoe

Racist.

That's gross.

Cause you're the same dumbass that said we wouldn't even make the playoff. And I try to forgot the dumb shit you said the year before that, and the years before that. See NFL-GAF has a lot of dudes that say dumb shit for laughs and giggles but I think you're just dumb.

And yes I know it's not Thursday but somethings have to be said.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
My take on the OBJ suspension is that he should be suspended, maybe a little light since it's his first offense I suppose.

But I don't like that Norman got off Scott free. He was nearly as bad throughout the game and practically suplexed OBJ at one point IIRC. And doesn't he have more of a history? Like, wasn't he the dude who went after Newton in the off season? His own QB?

Spinluck

0cSjI.gif

Friends!! I saw it!! I saw the Star War!!

There was a lot of cheese but I slurped that shit down like my boy FMT taught me to!!

No story spoilers:

*throws a shoe

Yeah, he was definitely one of the weaker links.

But he was better than Hayden Christensen amarite!!?

JABEE

Should the cheater, Brady, even be considered as an MVP candidate? He lost to the Eagles. He also supports Donald Trump. There has to be a character clause!

I hope OBJ gets suspended only because my buddy who runs our Fantasy league is finally in the finals and Odell is like the cornerstone of his team and I'm pretty sure he'd cancel the league if he lost over a suspension.

Top Bottom