• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Milchjon

CWT9Bm-XAAEXrv3.jpg:large

Weren't they also the ones with the "prayers won't help" cover?

Hindl

Yeah I really thought he had a plan for Murray. Running him east and west makes absolutely no sense. For that we should have stuck with McCoy.

Use I-formation, hand Murray the Rock and he'll get you 3-4 yards a carry.

Run him out of the shotgun and you'll get the disaster we have now.

I've seen it speculated that our line, especially the interior, isn't strong enough to push downfield and get those holes that Demarco needs. But they are athletic, and can pull out laterally for sweep plays, so that's what we've run. Obviously that doesn't suit Demarco. But I think simply running out of the I isn't going to magically make Demarco better. We need a better line if we want to do that

MechDX

TJ Yates !!!! Yaters gonna Yate!!

Someone make me a TJ avatar!

Chuck Pagano on T.J. Yates whom he knows from UNC 'He's a winner'--Even Pagano knows.

Milchjon

What percentage of Pats fans are trump supporters?

More or less than 100%?

I can see your lawyering blood in these suggestive words.

Nothing has to be rooted in reality if you just put a '?' at the end!

Is it true that bionic does not believe in wiping his ass? I mean, I'm not saying he doesn't, but has anyone in here ever actually witnessed him doing it?

ACE 1991

Guys

I can't convince myself not to get hyped about the Eagles Cardinals game since I'm going

Someone please tell me how badly they are going to lose by

squicken

Guys

I can't convince myself not to get hyped about the Eagles Cardinals game since I'm going

The are first team with good speed the Eagles have really played on offense. Their WRs are going to burn every DB the Eagles have, and the offenses' usually 20 points won't come close to being enough. Just drink and boo with the rest of the Linc!

Hindl

Guys

The team is playing better and are starting to click. I think we'll be able to keep it competitive at least. If we can keep it within a one touchdown game I'll be satisfied

Murray would have been fine if the Eagles could still run inside zone. Chip had to abandon that after the first two weeks when it was clear his guards were terrible. Once he starting running more outside stuff, Murray had less value. Hopefully next year, Murray will be more productive with an inside running game

Yeah, I was going to type up something along those lines, but got lazy. I am sure he realized the line would decline some, but I don't think he realized it would completely eliminate the inside zone run for them. I think Bradford with a complete lack of running threat also hurt that a bit.

Guys

Who cares if they lose this game. It is pretty meaningless towards making the playoffs. I just dont want anyone to get hurt.

Godslay

Banned
Tyrod in that O, great fit, fucking perfect for what Kubiak wants to do. Run that zone heavy run scheme, boot off of it and give Tyrod those 1 on 1 deep throws he's so good at.

Yeah, watching him hit some of those deep balls it could have been great.

Nice thing about the Bills is that he had a real shot at being a starter, and he didn't have to deal with the post Manning era and living in that shadow. Good for him.

gutshot

Less of a big deal than overpaying DeMarco Murray. Mathis and Murray are really the only moves he made that I don't like much. The second round pick for Bradford still sticks in my craw too.

I will say that I think the Maxwell deal is turning out to be a net neutral, after it looked like a disaster at the beginning of the season.

Not doing everything they could to resign Maclin also has turned out to be a huge mistake. Kiko has been a bust too. Thank God we got Hicks.

cdyhybrid

Guys

You're going to get shit on and it's going to be great. Think the Seattle game last season with a slightly worse defense but with a passing offense.

squicken

Rivera is already resting starters. Stewart out this week

e: gutshot you may get your wish. Bradford had some oddly cold answers today when local media asked him about staying. Given chances to make non-committal niceties, he just said he wasn't talking about the future

Hindl

Not doing everything they could to resign Maclin also has turned out to be a huge mistake. Kiko has been a bust too. Thank God we got Hicks.

I'm willing to give Kiko some time. He recovers from an ACL and then immediately re-injures his knee. He keeps favoring it and isn't playing with the reckless abandon that made him great in Buffalo. Until he trusts it again he won't be the same. He won't be much help this year, but hopefully in the offseason he's able to get back to form and come back stronger next year. Hitting on Hicks was huge though, that guy is gonna be exactly what we need.

What does Chip feed you homers to make you so crazy tho

You cant seriously be this dumb. During the offseason there were tons of people saying that Chip was making a huge mistake letting all these guys go. People are just pointing out that none of the players that the Eagles got rid of are doing much this year, a bunch are either benched or already cut.

bionic77

I can see your lawyering blood in these suggestive words.

Nothing has to be rooted in reality if you just put a '?' at the end!

Is it true that bionic does not believe in wiping his ass? I mean, I'm not saying he doesn't, but has anyone in here ever actually witnessed him doing it?
You didn't answer the question.

Watch and learn as to how it's done.

I wash my ass brah! In fact I want to upgrade from toilet paper to a magic Japanese robot toilet to do it for me!

MRSA

Banned
Milch posting a gif of someone going at a QBs knees, that's just dirty.

I told y'all Pats fans are the worst

Some Phins love

2014-09-0713_05_31.gif

Milchjon

You didn't answer the question.

Watch and learn as to how it's done.

I wash my ass brah! In fact I want to upgrade from toilet paper to a magic Japanese robot toilet to do it for me!

Unlike you and your alleged asswiping problems, I can actually prove that I am not voting for Trump.

I will post visual proof of me not voting for Trump if you post visual proof of your asswiping.

Otherwise, I'll have to assume what I've heard about your insufficient rectal hygiene to be true.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Unlike you and your alleged asswiping problems, I can actually prove that I am not voting for Trump.

I will post visual proof of me not voting for Trump if you post visual proof of your asswiping.

Otherwise, I'll have to assume what I've heard about your insufficient rectal hygiene to be true.

Why do you want to see bionic wiping his ass so badly?

squicken

I'm willing to give Kiko some time. He recovers from an ACL and then immediately re-injures his knee. He keeps favoring it and isn't playing with the reckless abandon that made him great in Buffalo. Until he trusts it again he won't be the same. He won't be much help this year, but hopefully in the offseason he's able to get back to form and come back stronger next year. Hitting on Hicks was huge though, that guy is gonna be exactly what we need.

Kiko was the dime backer vs BUF. So they at least think he's better than Kendricks. He got called out on the broadcast for messing up on that TD run, but otherwise, I don't think he really had any other noticeably bad plays

gutshot

Kiko was the dime backer vs BUF. So they at least think he's better than Kendricks. He got called out on the broadcast for messing up on that TD run, but otherwise, I don't think he really had any other noticeably bad plays

He looked slow in pursuit a few times as well, allowing runners to beat him to the edge. He also has a tendency to overpursue, allowing those big cutback lanes, which burned the Eagles on that TD run. This is probably due to him trying to overcompensate for his lack of speed. Hopefully it is all injury-related and he comes back next season fully healthy and looks much better.

Top Bottom