• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

squicken

If Duane Brown is tired of the road woes at Indy, then do something about it, you fucking shit.

I think this is the year. I mean if they can't beat Whitehurst, after not beating Curtis Painter in 2011, then it will just never happen. Jimmy Clausen isn't walking through that door

But the Cowboys are NFC!! Did you forget about the 90s rivalry with the bills??
I'm not running around talking about how I want the Bills to win a SB! I want Tyrod to have a successful pro career, that's it. Not my fault he ended up on the Bills!

To be honest I have no hate for the Bills these days. My hate distribution is 99% Patriots 1% Jets.

Hindl

You're killing us Yankee. I just think Arians doesn't like people like Chip who try to come in and change the game with new metrics and shit. Arians is an old-school coach who like his players to be tough and doesn't coddle his players. He's a good guy and it makes sense why he doesn't like Chip. And I think he'd feel the same about Chip regardless of how well Chip's playstyle and coaching succeeds or doesn't succeed.

Afternoon everyone..

Darkest calls me a traitor for rooting for Romo yet he roots for a Bills QB SMH

In his defense, he at least went to school at VT which would be at least a decent reason.

Because I've heard he doesn't and those are some serious allegations that I would not want to be true.

I'm just trying to help him clear his name!

The only rumor is he likes Brady's ass.

Cardale's new tattoo. Does he want to go to Detroit?

He's regal man.. 12 Gauge

Jesus Christ.. I never realized it was that much..

I hate him so much. I cant stand people like him, he is obviously a good coach but I am so happy that the Eagles didnt get him.

Okay.. I think Billy is a huge asshole.. But if Bill said today that he would consider coming to coach in Cleveland. I would get on my knees, pray to god, make a ritual sacrifice to even attempt to get him..

Why the fuck does if it matter if you like him. I think urban can be kinda of slimey, but I'm happy he's OSU's coach.

Line_HTX

I had a teacher in HS who called pete caroll the devil (this was when he was at USC) never explained her reasoning. I wonder how she feels about him now that he brought us a title. Actually she probably doesn't even know cause... like 5 years after i graduated I read she went to jail for....... sex with a student. Yep....

Maybe someone should pay her a visit and ask how she feels about Pete now.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
lionplayerreaction12msfn.gif

Brandon Pettigrew (#87) tore his ACL for the third time and is probably done as a Lion. Was one of the first draft picks, along with Matthew Stafford, in 2009 post Matt Millen.

Lots of good (and bad) memories, a locker room leader, hope we can keep him or he's healthy enough to play.

Maybe someone should pay her a visit and ask how she feels about Pete now.

Yea my point is some people in life just don't like other people for really no actual reason.

Shit happens I guess. It wasn't like Pete Carroll is a bad coach it was like Pete is the devil. Of course I didn't give two shits because he was coaching USC at the time and I don't give 2 fucks about USC.

Godslay

Banned
I think Von Miller will make more than any of the available QBs in free agency. I'm hoping that the Broncos can keep him.

They can tag him if need be.

For about $14M.

Otherwise everyone projects Justin Houston money which is right given how similar they are.

That is funny, I totally believed you. Lots of people are great behind the scenes but have a gruff exterior in front of the cameras. Anyways I will say again that Arians has been a great coach with the Cards, but I would rather the Eagles keep going for guys that are going to do things differently.

I actually think Arians is one of the few guys who is doing things differently. He doesn't run a smarmy little dink and dunk this and pick play that and get the ball out in two seconds bullshit little fuck-twat offense. He runs the old school offense. The fucking OL better hold onto the block for like 4+ seconds cause the QB is gonna pat pat pat that ball like a baby's bottom while all the speedy receivers run their asses way ass the hell downfield.

The only thing that pissed me off about Arians was that he was willing to get Ben killed by running those damn plays regardless of how shitty the OL had become.

But damn, son, if you don't like Arians's offense, you don't like football.

Justin Tucker just hit a 61 yarder to win the game in that gif.

Still one of the most incredible things I've seen live

Lions had 3 timeouts and 38 seconds left, and still everybody watching said "it's over" the second after they comprehended that just happened

Next play was a Stafford dagger INT

Still one of the most incredible things I've seen live

Lions had 3 timeouts and 38 seconds left, and still everybody watching said "it's over" the second after they comprehended that just happened

Next play was a Stafford dagger INT

Calvin Johnson's response in that gif....priceless.

I want this....

7aefb2bd380faf66d9ffa4bb610be05d.jpg

Signed JT

Calvin Johnson's response in that gif....priceless.

I want this....

7aefb2bd380faf66d9ffa4bb610be05d.jpg

Signed JT

Before that game, Elam called him an old man

Elam caught the game-clinching INT I mentioned after that kick.

It's just really impressive how the universe always finds something new to show in response to whenever you say "it can't get funnier than this"

They can tag him if need be.

For about $14M.

Otherwise everyone projects Justin Houston money which is right given how similar they are.

They need to get Brock locked down for a couple of years too. Elway needs to lock one of them down ASAP because time is of the essence.

TDR does not love his wife

His behavior is shameful

God will punish him for his lack of loyalty
Milchjon my good friend, I am not a smart man but I have learned a few things in life. One is that the key to a successful marriage is loving your spouse for who they are and accepting that marriage is the unity between two imperfect people. My wife is pretty great but it's only fair to expect a flaw here or there, especially considering her birth into a satanic family in the Birthplace of Evil, USA.

If anything I respect her more for how far she has distanced herself from that... culture. Hopefully in due time (B&B retiring) she will begin to free herself from the shackles of inhumane perversion and abhorrent evil that bind her, but in the meantime I will soldier on as the loyal husband I am.

Line_HTX

Guess who, Sweeney and Larry?

"I'm just here to try to be a good teammate and contribute any way I can for the Ravens."

Via @taniaganguli

I hate him so much. I cant stand people like him, he is obviously a good coach but I am so happy that the Eagles didnt get him.

Really? Arians come off as a dick. I'm glad he isn't here in Philly

He's a good coach, but fuck him.

Holy shit.

Hey dummy do you play Halo any more? I am off for 2 weeks starting friday afternoon. I will definitely be getting on to check out the new maps and such.

Halo is dead, you guys need to join us on Madden.

You're crazy, everyone that interacts with him loves the guy. So many players rave about playing for him and respect the hell out of him. The guy will call you out to get your shit in gear but hug you later and has a close relationship with his players. Watch his Football life special and check out his relationship with Honey Badger. The guy is refreshingly honest and bold with his words and the beat writers love covering him. Every conference he has people are laughing. It's seriously bizarre to see someone slam his character. He also does this:

The Arians Family Foundation motto is “A Voice For Children” by supporting and developing programs which strives to prevent and ameliorate the abuse and neglect of children. The Arians Family Foundation supports CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) in making sure that children who are involved in the Court system, as a result of abuse or neglect by their families, receive the love and help they need.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Before that game, Elam called him an old man

Elam caught the game-clinching INT I mentioned after that kick.

It's just really impressive how the universe always finds something new to show in response to whenever you say "it can't get funnier than this"

And it always seems to happen to us.

The good news for NFL fans is the Lions are on national TV again this upcoming Monday against the Saints so I'm sure some nonsense that gives Lions fans heart attacks will happen.

Hey dummy do you play Halo any more? I am off for 2 weeks starting friday afternoon. I will definitely be getting on to check out the new maps and such.

Just hit Level 61 last night. I pretty much only play BTB with a little Warzone thrown in.

Can't wait to play the news maps today!

MechDX

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates 2m2 minutes ago
Source: the Patriots claimed both WR Leonard Hankerson (Falcons) and OT LaAdrian Waddle (Lions) off of waivers.

Top Bottom