• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Doomsayer

People just think Arians is a dick because he doesn't get caught up in the PC game like most other coaches around the league. I love his personality and he is a helluva coach.

Eagles fans are insane.

Revolutionary 6-7.

jmdajr

Time to flip tables at Kirby.

Preview of Bob McNair flipping out.

uK31708.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Patriots claim Leonard Hankerson and LaAdrian Waddle.

Interesting, I was just reading an article on LaAdrian.

Ex-Lions RT LaAdrian Waddle was never the same after tearing ACL

Remember when he was signed by the Detroit Lions as an undrafted free agent in 2013? He was a giant at 6-foot-6 and 328 pounds, and loaded with more ability than most anticipated. The scheme he played in at Texas Tech scared off some teams, but he looked good almost from the start.

Detroit was forced to insert him in the starting lineup in Week 8 of his rookie season due to injury. Waddle played surprising well against Dallas, his hometown team. Well enough, some wondered whether Detroit had found its offensive tackle of the future.

Waddle refused to make excuses while speaking with MLive before his release. But after several questions, he finally allowed that his surgically repaired knee was never right this season.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...rian_waddle_wa.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Doubt he'll ever fully recover to be in NFL shape but for a time he was a promising starter at RT for the Lions.

In related news Todd McShay has the Lions picking OT Laremy Tunsil out of Ole Miss at #7.

Milchjon

Milchjon my good friend, I am not a smart man but I have learned a few things in life. One is that the key to a successful marriage is loving your spouse for who they are and accepting that marriage is the unity between two imperfect people. My wife is pretty great but it's only fair to expect a flaw here or there, especially considering her birth into a satanic family in the Birthplace of Evil, USA.

If anything I respect her more for how far she has distanced herself from that... culture. Hopefully in due time (B&B retiring) she will begin to free herself from the shackles of inhumane perversion and abhorrent evil that bind her, but in the meantime I will soldier on as the loyal husband I am.

I feel like you don't love her most central character trait.

This is problematic.

Yankee, have you watched the Arians Football Life? How can you hate the guy?

squicken

I love my Eagles' fans brothers but must disagree on Arians. He's awesome. Chip is awesome too. So was Harbs. Lots of ways to be awesome

Godslay

Banned

Peyton still leads the NFL in interceptions, despite missing the last 4 games. I'll take drops and FGs over that.

In contrast, let's play a game to see how shitty Osweiler is.

Match the player to their stat line through 4 starts.

Player A 1st 4 games as Starter: 240 YPG 6 TDs : 3 Ints 63.31 Comp %
Player B 1st 4 games as Starter: 248.5 YPG 4 TDs : 2 Ints 64.75 Comp %
Player C 1st 4 games as Starter: 262.3 YPG 5 TDs : 4 Int 61.56 Comp %
Player D 1st 4 games as Starter: 248 YPG 3 TDs : 11 Ints 56.31 Comp %
Player E 1st 4 games as Starter: 205 YPG 2 TDs : 0 Ints 54.40 Comp %

Your choices are Kevin Kolb, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Brock Osweiler.

Point is, hard to judge who will develop into what after 4 games. Especially if they are asked to be a conservative game manager.

WedgeX

Banned
Patriots claim Leonard Hankerson and LaAdrian Waddle.

I think cutting Waddle is going to come back to haunt the Lions. As it always does. They should have kept Waddle on IR and let him get better for last year. Not everyone is going to come back like Peterson. I hope Waddle thrives in that soulless den of thieves.

Milchjon

" if u think this is sexist,9 times out of 10 u the ugly one and we didnt pay to come see u play anyway #donkeykong"

First person to use this in a GAF debate will get a beer whenever we meet up

#beanpies

Godslay

Banned
1st 4 games as a starter:

Aaron Rodgers: 240 YPG 6 TDs : 3 Ints 63.31 Comp %
Brock Osweiler: 248.5 YPG 4 TDs : 2 Ints 64.75 Comp %
Kevin Kolb: 262.3 YPG 5 TDs : 4 Int 61.56 Comp %
P. Manning: 248 YPG 3 TDs : 11 Ints 56.31 Comp %
Tom Brady: 205 YPG 2 TDs : 0 Ints 54.40 Comp %

I'm not saying Brock is Rodgers, Brady or Manning. He very well could end up being Kolb, or sucking altogether. The point is 4 games is insignificant, and unless the starter is completely terrible you don't really know what you have yet.

P. Manning: 248 YPG 1 TDs : 3 Ints 55.48 Comp %
Tom Brady: 205 YPG 1 TDs : 0 Ints 56.76 Comp %

I'm not saying Brock is Rodgers, Brady or Manning. He very well could end up being Kolb, or sucking altogether. The point is 4 games is insignificant, and unless the starter is completely terrible you don't really know what you have yet.

Just wanna see enough of him so I can finally have enough for you to agree that we should have taken Russell Wilson.

JABEE

I think Eagles fans don't like Arian's because he moaned and complained after the Eagles beat his team in his first season with the Cardinals.

Arians also takes pot shots at Chip Kelly, because the Eagles snubbed Arians during their coaching search. Chip beating Arians pissed Arians off.

Arians is a really good coach. I think it's just fun to hate on his whining.

Milchjon

Why do You People miss out on this

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Tom Brady cut his weekly news conference short today after a news reporter's back-to-back questions about his friendship with Donald Trump.

Pepiope

I think Eagles fans don't like Arian's because he moaned and complained after the Eagles beat his team in his fisrt season with the Cardinals.

Arians also takes pot shots at Chip Kelly, because the Eagles snubbed Arians during their coaching search. Chip beating Arians pissed Arians off.
Yep. He bitches when he loses and hates Kelly for some reason to a near disrespectful level.

Fuck that guy.

jakncoke

Banned
" if u think this is sexist,9 times out of 10 u the ugly one and we didnt pay to come see u play anyway #donkeykong"

First person to use this in a GAF debate will get a beer whenever we meet up

#beanpies

if you use that argument out side the thread 9 of 10 yous got a 3 month ban or perm

Why do You People miss out on this

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Tom Brady cut his weekly news conference short today after a news reporter's back-to-back questions about his friendship with Donald Trump.
Jeff Howe
Gotta make a correction: Patriots PR announced "last question" before second Trump question but it was cut because of Trump questioning.

P. Manning: 248 YPG 1 TDs : 3 Ints 55.48 Comp %
Tom Brady: 205 YPG 1 TDs : 0 Ints 56.76 Comp %

I heard an interesting opinion the other day regarding the younger QBs in the league and where they place right now and how terrible it's been on the league to expect young guys to come in and start winning now. Consider some of the better QBs right now didn't become top 10 QBs until their late 20s/early 30s with obvious exceptions (Manning, Brady), QBs like Brees, Rivers, Romo, Palmer became much better with more experience. Then we have guys like Rodgers who sat for a few years. Rounding out the top 10 you have guys like Eli, Flacco, Cam, who are good/great at times and then it falls off to guys like Cutler/Ryan etc.

Well we are getting to the point where in a few years Romo/Rivers/Brees/Brady/Manning/Palmer are all going to retire and the young guys are going to be entering their 30s (Wilson, Luck, Tannehill, etc) and this is when some of those guys will ascend to top 5-top 10 QBs in the league. So many people are so quick to write off QBs right now considering the trends that the Top QBs took a while to grow into that position. Even the great Manning took a while to get going and with all of that teams still refuse to show any patience for QB and the media is even worse about it.

Top Bottom