• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

I'm going to remember this BG.
DaveChappelle-SlowMotiongood.gif

Add ramen noodles and BG would be front in line.
Take it back, noodles are a exotic delight.
So what team will Josh Gordon play for in 2016? Sounds like he would make a good Cowboy. JFF on the bench. Romo throwing to Witten, Gordon and Dez.
The Browns. We have kept him on the roster this whole time for nothing.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So what team will Josh Gordon play for in 2016? Sounds like he would make a good Cowboy. JFF on the bench. Romo throwing to Witten, Gordon and Dez.

Hopefully he's gotten his life in order, and if he has, I would like to see him on the Lions.

Jerry Jones will probably outbid us though.

It's hilarious how bad that Eric Ebron pick was in hindsight. I wanted to trade up to get either Sammy Watkins or Mike Evans, didn't do my homework on OBJ (or Aaron Donald for that matter). Also would've like Kelvin Benjamin.

We'll see what happens with Megatron but like I said unless we get multiple high round picks for him at this point we should keep him and retire him a Lion like the Cardinals will probably do with Larry Fitz.

Ride out this season's storm and keep most of our core intact.

If we end up drafting an OT, Riley Reiff would be the oldest player on our offensive line at 27 years old. Lots of nice, young pieces on defense to build around as well with the ton of picks we'll have for this draft.

It also helps having a young, franchise QB. :*)

eznark

Banned
Hopefully he's gotten his life in order, and if he has, I would like to see him on the Lions.

Jerry Jones will probably outbid us though.

It's hilarious how bad that Eric Ebron pick was in hindsight. I wanted to trade up to get either Sammy Watkins or Mike Evans, didn't do my homework on OBJ (or Aaron Donald for that matter). Also would've like Kelvin Benjamin.

We'll see what happens with Megatron but like I said unless we get multiple high round picks for him at this point we should keep him and retire him a Lion like the Cardinals will probably do with Larry Fitz.

Ride out this season's storm and keep most of our core intact.

If we end up drafting an OT, Riley Reiff would be the oldest player on our offensive line at 27 years old. Lots of nice, young pieces on defense to build around as well with the ton of picks we'll have for this draft.

It also helps having a young, franchise QB. :*)

Who will be the coach?

jakncoke

Banned
western eats lil smokies cooked in lard and cream cheese over low heat over 6 hours then pours sweet n sour and bbq sauce over for taste

rando14

he is correct though. i don't even think seachickens fans would consider wussle to be an elite QB. whether or not pettine should say that in public is another matter, but i doubt the seahawks will need any help/bulleting board material beating the browns in seattle

I think Wilson is knocking on the door. Obviously this is coming from a Hawks fan but I try to be as objective as I can.

With Romeo's inability to stay healthy and Rivers playing in a dumpster-fire situation, I think Wilson is closer to top 5 than top 10 at this point.

CWXkSvQUEAENMje.png

I'm no QBR fan but DVOA is a decent-ish marker. Wilson's % is really high, not throwing many INT's, etc. Doesn't even show his AYA or ANYA which are both supreme as well.

Not trying to say he's elite yet but surely on the upswing. Of course this is all up for debate if anyone else would like to say otherwise, feel free to do so

EDIT: Here's ANYA (and AYA as well):

Greg

I think Wilson is knocking on the door. Obviously this is coming from a Hawks fan but I try to be as objective as I can.

With Romeo's inability to stay healthy and Rivers playing in a dumpster-fire situation, I think Wilson is closer to top 5 than top 10 at this point.

CWXkSvQUEAENMje.png

I'm no QBR fan but DVOA is a decent-ish marker. Wilson's % is really high, not throwing many INT's, etc. Doesn't even show his AYA or ANYA which are both supreme as well.

Not trying to say he's elite yet but surely on the upswing. Of course this is all up for debate if anyone else would like to say otherwise, feel free to do so

just say he's elite, rando

embrace it

image.php

CWXkSvQUEAENMje.png

Fuck that fraud ass bitch losing to evil like that,

squicken

Browns beat writers are asking Pete Carroll what he thinks of Terrell Pryor in his conference call with out of town media. Worst media city in the country.

Watching the first episode of into the badlands, not bad. Anyone watching this show?
Browns beat writers are asking Pete Carroll what he thinks of Terrell Pryor in his conference call with out of town media. Worst media city in the country.
Browns beat writers, those are your ppls.

It was probably him asking the questions. He thinks they stole his idea to put Pryor at WR and should have been playing him there all year

His and the internet's for years..
And between him and Mary Kay.. It's a whole lot of diarrhea of the mouth.

Does any fanbase on here hate their beat writers as much as the Broons?

We are just hateful and miserable people... Except BG, Gobias, and Adam of course.

i wanted to watch through the 6 starwars films before the new one (ill probably see it this weekend) and i watched phantom menace for the first time in 15 years (or whenever it came out).... holy fuck it is awful. i don't remember it being this shitty. not even sure if i should bother with the other 2 of the prequels :/

eznark

Banned
i wanted to watch through the 6 starwars films before the new one (ill probably see it this weekend) and i watched phantom menace for the first time in 15 years (or whenever it came out).... holy fuck it is awful. i don't remember it being this shitty. not even sure if i should bother with the other 2 of the prequels :/

I'm halfway through 5. Going in release order. Not looking forward to 1. It's so fucking bad. I remember 3 as being totally fine,

CWXkSvQUEAENMje.png

those numbers are heavily influenced by a great 4 game stretch he just had. just as i wouldn't call him a mediocre QB for his "so so" 4 game stretch earlier in the year, nor would i call him elite for a great 4 game stretch here.

then again what do i know about QB'in!

Drakeon

1 and 2 are both awful. 3 is ok. 4 and 5 are fantastic and 6 is ok.

Top Bottom