• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Narag

@ProFootballTalk
Since Russell Wilson entered the league in 2012, he has won 50 total games. That's the same number of games the Browns have won since 2006.

@ProFootballTalk
Since Russell Wilson entered the league in 2012, he has won 50 total games. That's the same number of games the Browns have won since 2006.

This Sunday is going to be FUN FUN FUN.

I've seen a few of the Star Wars and I don't remember anything beside that Aniken is Luke's father and also Darth Vader. Oh and Yoda is the little green midget.The Princess was stuck with the fat slimey thingy, and bobba fett was like a suppose to be a bad ass but look like a little bitch. And that Darth Maul guy from the whatever era that was from was ugly as fuck but he was red.

That's my TLDR of Star Wars.

@ProFootballTalk

well one of us getting to 51 on Sunday..
It's probably going to be Russell who will come out loose after making an honest women out of Ciara and will then go on to drag the team to the Super Bowl.

Syrinx

@ProFootballTalk

I feel inclined to remind people right now that Trent Dilfer has the most wins as a QB in Bucs history with 38.

I'm gonna piss all of you off by saying that I think the prequels are more entertaining than the originals after watching all 6 recently. The originals are obviously better movies from top to bottom but the spectacle of the prequels greatly outweighs the old ones.

ESB used to be my favorite but now it's probably either ROTJ or ROTS.

Past that, like 80% of AOTC and TPM is god awful. ANH is whatever.

They all suck

@ProFootballTalk

#QBWINZZ

gutshot

I'm gonna piss all of you off by saying that I think the prequels are more entertaining than the originals after watching all 6 recently. The originals are obviously better movies from top to bottom but the spectacle of the prequels greatly outweighs the old ones.

You're crazy. What is spectacle if there is nothing underneath it all? That's what the prequels are, just a parade of spectacle with no substance.

The OT has heart. It has wit and charm and honest-to-God humor. It has romance and adventure. It has believable characters with real emotions who you actually care about. The prequels lack all of the above and as a result they are just a soulless and plodding sequence of scenes with nothing to attach on to or engage you as a viewer.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Who will be the coach?

Sean-Payton2.jpg

Sean Payton leaves New Orleans to lead another broken franchise and #9 QB to glory.

Seriously he's my dream candidate but he probably won't come to Detroit.

rando14

@ProFootballTalk

As the NeoGAF Great YankeeHater once said, "Better than QB Losses"!!

BTW wienku, I just beat Zestiria. Really enjoyed it. Wasn't overly difficult. Some of the trophies are fucking hilarious though. You need to beat the game five times for one of them!

I've been to Gillette so I have too?

I need to play Zestiria over my break!! Looking forward to it, Tales series is basically RPG comfort food which is fine by me!! :)

Dragon

Banned
I need to play Zestiria over my break!! Looking forward to it, Tales series is basically RPG comfort food which is fine by me!! :)

Yeah I quite liked the combat in it. All the systems they've added since I played Symphonia were really welcome. They have some decent characters as well, although the main dude is a Gary Stu.

cdyhybrid

Prequels have some fun moments, but the movies never quite come together as a nice whole.

Four loko should be banned from existence. Looks like shit and sounds like the stupidest shit ever created.

It had its uses before the idiot kids at Central ruined it for everyone else.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
You guys watched The Expanse on SyFy? I never watched any of those popular scifi shows like BSG or Star trek but this one has been pretty good so far after 4 episodes.

JABEE

When is Wienke coming back?

You guys watched The Expanse on SyFy? I never watched any of those popular scifi shows like BSG or Star trek but this one has been pretty good so far after 4 episodes.

Only saw first eps but loved the scene when they change course, I'm going to binge after my final tomorrow.

Line_HTX

Yeah I quite liked the combat in it. All the systems they've added since I played Symphonia were really welcome. They have some decent characters as well, although the main dude is a Gary Stu.

Lol, does he think he's the hotshot or what? And how cheesy were those trophies you mentioned?

Whether you look at the film, stats or another barometer of Bradford's play, it's clear he's trending upward. The Eagles are 5-1 in the last six games Bradford has started and finished and 6-2 in the last eight. Over his last four starts, Bradford has completed 80 of 123 passes (65.0%) for 898 yards, five touchdowns, one interception and a 96.9 rating."

Not bad.

Mindlog

I feel inclined to remind people right now that Trent Dilfer has the most wins as a QB in Bucs history with 38.
cHIHGfJ.gif
Needed that flourish. Dilfer won 50% of his starts. Vinny started four fewer games, but only won a third of his starts.

I'd say our QB history is very Browns, but we tend to stick with our losers. Low turnaround is the key to long term success.

Everything is darkness.
Easily their best new show.
That I've watched. Saw the first four so just waiting for the next one.

It's pretty good and I liked Childhood's End. Glad to see Syfy bouncing back with original shows and material over the last two years, and this is probably their best week in years (Childhood's End and the Expanse last two days, Childhood's End finale and the premiere of Magicians today, Haven series finale tomorrow, Z Nation season finale Friday)

Syrinx

Needed that flourish. Dilfer won 50% of his starts. Vinny started four fewer games, but only won a third of his starts.

I'd say our QB history is very Browns, but we tend to stick with our losers. Low turnaround is the key to long term success.

Everything is darkness.

It's okay.

We have Jameis now.

Godslay

Banned
Good comparison of the difference between the Broncos under Manning and Osweiler. Offense is more team friendly under Brock, not necessarily more productive yet.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/broncos/story/1623843-numbers-peyton-vs-brock

Main points that I think matter:

PM

1 TD per 36 attempts, 1 Int per 19 attempts

Rushing
86 YPG, 3.7 YPC

Total O
16.4 PPG
18.75 1st downs per game
345.5 YPG
30:06 TOP

Oz
1 TD per 34 attempts, 1 Int per 57 attempts

Rushing
129.25 YPG, 4 YPC

Total O
16.4 PPG
20.75 1st downs per game
356.25 YPG
34:40 TOP

That was his best line! Really drove home how much of a whiny bitch Luke was.

To be fair, he's supposed to be a whiny brat at the beginning and progress..

Now in Empire, that's where the whining is a little too much. Stop being so douchey to Yoda, Luke.. You just blew up the Death Star.. You did the impossible ffs.

Lions being the Lions.

Can't wait for the Browns 1up of that!

I honestly am intrigued too.

Draxal

Taken from BBI.

Garafolo on Coughlin on Cowherd today.

1) The Giants really dont want to have to fire him. They would really rather avoid having to fire him at all. It would not surprised him if they kept him even if they didnt make the playoffs.

2) They like McAdoo and Spags their coordinators and a new head coach means new coordinators.

3) I got the impression that they arent ready to turn over the reigns to McAdoo.

4) They think Spags has done a pretty good job with the defense considering that it is so talent depleted. Garafalo said he thinks its remarkable they can hold teams down under 50 points a game.

5) No mention of Jerry Reese.

It's pretty much all true, the Giants have 1 good player right now (DRC) 2 okay-good players in 1HJPP and Prince and nothing else.

Top Bottom