• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

rando14

Glad to hear you're OK Boban!!

Sucks to hear about Stair War though, seems like theyre gonna rely too much on nostalgia .... :\

Glad to hear you're OK Boban!!

Sucks to hear about Stair War though, seems like theyre gonna rely too much on nostalgia .... :\

Not going to spoil anything but yeah, it's full of references and callbacks to the original trilogy which started to grate on me but there are two or three moments where the blatant nostalgia works. The music hits the perfect note and it gets you right in the feels, there are some shots in the first third of the movie which look pretty stunning and give the whole thing this sense of scale and grandeur.

It pisses all over the prequels and after the way this movie ended, I'm looking forward to the sequel. I'm just not going to waste my time by venturing into OT because they'll probably have a collective aneurysm if I say it was anything less than a perfect ten.

I usually come off overly negative when it comes to movies but basically, if you like Star Wars then you won't be disappointed. It's not as good as the first two movies but it's clearly better than the prequels and that's fine.

Teach them star wars

I need them to learn not to hit their fellow students and teachers and follow directions first before we can attempt to move on to the things that matter.

I'm just a lowly T.A in that class Dega.. I can only do so much.

Teach them Some Dutch history today.

So teach them all about Goldmember?

if you like Star Wars then you won't be disappointed. It's not as good as the first two movies but it's clearly better than the prequels and that's fine.

That's all that matters and I'll be satisfied :)

Half the students are on free/reduced lunch (depressing that this reflects the national standard). They definitely know how to do that already.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I need them to learn not to hit their fellow students and teachers and follow directions first before we can attempt to move on to the things that matter.

You'll never get their respect thinking like that!

Look in the mirror and tell me what you see. You see Floyd? Well, let me tell you what I see. I see pride! I see power! I see a bad-ass mother who don't take no crap off of nobody!

So teach them all about Goldmember?

That's all that matters and I'll be satisfied :)

Half the students are on free/reduced lunch (depressing that this reflects the national standard). They definitely know how to do that already.

Teach them about the Afsluitdijk and Flevoland.

And Arjen Robben

You'll never get their respect thinking like that!

Look in the mirror and tell me what you see. You see Floyd? Well, let me tell you what I see. I see pride! I see power! I see a bad-ass mother who don't take no crap off of nobody!

So you are saying I should beat the six year olds to establish dominance.. You're right. Come here kids, teach you morherfuckers one at a time. Lol

Teach them about the Afsluitdijk and Flevoland.

And Arjen Robben

Did you make those names up or are they really real things?

dissect Every drake song with the kids, really get to the meanings.

I don't think we need to go over hotline bling with them BG.

Milchjon

Has science gone too far
earthquake_proof_tomb.0.0.gif

So you are saying I should beat the six year olds to establish dominance.. You're right. Come here kids, teach you morherfuckers one at a time. Lol

Did you make those names up or are they really real things?

I don't think we need to go over hotline bling with them BG.

Flevoland.gif

We build a great dike/road (Afsluitdijk) connecting North Holland and Friesland (seen in red) and then decided we needed more land and thus turned a large part of the big lake into Flevoland.

We are the water Gods.

DMczaf

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!

BUCS ARE ON PRIMETIME FINALLY!

and it's during the release of fucking Star Wars. FUCK YOU GOODELL!

gutshot

Pro Football Focus
@PFF
Most drops suffered by QBs this season:
Tom Brady: 43
Derek Carr: 34
Ryan Tannehill: 31
Aaron Rodgers: 30
Sam Bradford: 30

If only Tom Brady had talented receivers, he might actually put up some decent numbers!

lol i don't know the last time I watched ROTJ. This fucking dance number at the beginning....

The special edition garbage? Despecialized Editions FTW. I can't even sit through Star Wars Fraggle Rock anymore...

Adding Christensen in that ROTJ ending scene got an audible lol from me.

The addition of the "NNooooOOOOooooo" from the prequels to the end of Jedi when he tosses the Emperor for the Blu-Ray release was 10x more laughable and damaging to one of the best moments of the film.

jmdajr

DAVIS HSU ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 5s
�� RT @realjeffsimmons: @DavisHsuSeattle Here's a wild stat. Cleveland has allowed almost 700 more rushing yards than SEA this year.

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 4h
Browns have allowed 30 points or more in 8 of their 13 games. 26 points or more in 10 of 13. Hawks averaging 34.6 in last 5

Wilson and Lockett gonna lead me to fantasy playoff victor!

Owa is scheduled to practice and will be eligible to come off of short term IR on the 31st of December for the Giants:

New York Giants ‏@Giants 27m27 minutes ago
DE Owa Odighizuwa will practice today! Owa is eligible to be added to the 53-man roster on December 31. #Giants

squicken

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/c.../couch-column-connor-cook-criticism/77430896/

A defense of Connor Cook's personality quirks, and how good he is on the field

He can be oblivious — as he was when he took the MVP trophy from Griffin. He can be snippy and emotional. He can also be engaging and polite. Most importantly, whatever he is in a given moment is real. He is not a con artist.

And he’s one of the best pro-style college quarterbacks I’ve seen. It’s his pocket presence, his feel and courage with linebackers approaching, with chaos at his feet that separates him from so many others.

“The highest compliment I can give him is that under pressure, with several free runners on the blitz, where he knows he’s going to take a shot, he stayed in and delivered the football with accuracy,” NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock said after breaking down Cook’s performance at Michigan in October.

Cook’s predecessor Kirk Cousins didn’t have that. Nor did Brian Hoyer before him. Both are starting in the NFL these days.

MechDX

AP NFLVerified account
‏@AP_NFL
Texans owner McNair cancels meeting with San Diego mayor http://apne.ws/1RqVVRC @berniewilson

McNair gonna fuck someone over after he got the runaround.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/c.../couch-column-connor-cook-criticism/77430896/

A defense of Connor Cook's personality quirks, and how good he is on the field

Keep hearing his name, not Hackenberg, tied to O'Brien. Texans staff has close ties to the MSU program

squicken

Keep hearing his name, not Hackenberg, tied to O'Brien. Texans staff has close ties to the MSU program

On the field, it isn't close. Hackenberg looked good his first year and bad ever since. How much of that is a result of the bad players around him and loss of O'Brien? But I still haven't watched too much of either guy

Only thing I am pretty sure on is that Bosa should not be the first pick. LZ mentioned Chris Long and that is exactly what I see. Not bad or anything. Certainly a first round player. But not top 5

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
ProFootballTalk
‏@ProFootballTalk

Since Russell Wilson entered the league in 2012, he has won 50 total games. That's the same number of games the Browns have won since 2006.

eznark

Banned
ProFootballTalk
‏@ProFootballTalk

We anticipate any tweet we make about how bad the Brown are will be reposted on GAF as new information for at least two weeks.

Top Bottom