• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

cdyhybrid

DAVIS HSU ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 5s
�� RT @realjeffsimmons: @DavisHsuSeattle Here's a wild stat. Cleveland has allowed almost 700 more rushing yards than SEA this year.

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 4h
Browns have allowed 30 points or more in 8 of their 13 games. 26 points or more in 10 of 13. Hawks averaging 34.6 in last 5

I think I see Pettine's plan.

I'm kind of...rooting for the Browns to win, mainly because I feel there's no way in hell that could actually happen.

And if they do lose...honestly who would be surprised?

Seriously though he's probably just trolling to fuck Manziel over sideways before he gets fired.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Good comparison of the difference between the Broncos under Manning and Osweiler. Offense is more team friendly under Brock, not necessarily more productive yet.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/broncos/story/1623843-numbers-peyton-vs-brock

Main points that I think matter:

PM

1 TD per 36 attempts, 1 Int per 19 attempts

Rushing
86 YPG, 3.7 YPC

Total O
16.4 PPG
18.75 1st downs per game
345.5 YPG
30:06 TOP

Oz
1 TD per 34 attempts, 1 Int per 57 attempts

Rushing
129.25 YPG, 4 YPC

Total O
16.4 PPG
20.75 1st downs per game
356.25 YPG
34:40 TOP
looks like a Kubiak offense, a lot of yards, lot of ball control (TOP) not a lot of touchdowns.

I can't watch the full original Trilogy.

New Hope is boring and ROTJ is a New Hope Rehash.

I think what's bad IMO is that EP 4,5&6 were filmed over 20 years ago and then they come out with the first three. I believe if the 6 were filmed all in the same time era probably would have less negative towards.

For instance the Indy Jones movie, The last recent one was not that good

bionic77

lol i don't know the last time I watched ROTJ. This fucking dance number at the beginning....
Lucas somehow made it 1000x worse in the special editions.

It was never the highlight of the movies, but it never bothered me. Lucas' additions in this case and in most cases actually were shit.

The only improvements were the cleaning up of the effects in space and during the lightsaber fights. Otherwise everything else he added made it worse.

Hopefully Mickey can give us a clean version to watch soon legally on BR.

Also come clean Pats fans. Which of you are the KKK members and racists that posted in the anonymous thread?

Godslay

Banned
looks like a Kubiak offense, a lot of yards, lot of ball control (TOP) not a lot of touchdowns.

Was good enough for Flacco to throw 33 TDs in it last year.

Besides, you have to temper it with the idea that Manning is hurt/done, and Brock has 4 starts under his belt. Neither scenarios are ideal, so we might have to be patient and let them figure it out. Which is okay.

Dragon

Banned
IIRC they are just playing music in the background in the original version.

ROTJ suffered the most of the fucked editions.

Wnsqd.jpg

bionic77

Mickey ain't doing shit. If anything, they'll make it worse, like when they butchered Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind.
Just do the theatrical version with the improved special effects.

This will be followed by me giving them more of my money.

Spinluck

Adding Christensen in that ROTJ ending scene got an audible lol from me.

Lucas really want overbroad for no reason at all. We could've just assumed that's how Anakin would've looked at that age.

Man, the whole Shakespearean tragic fall thing was a great idea and arc to strive for in the prequels. But the execution was cockadoodle-doo. Shit writing, shit acting, and just poor overall storytelling. Like the direction was there, but you can tell no one was stopping him or questioning him when he was making these shit decisions.

Listening to SD sports radio on my way home, they seemed like they had already lost the Chargers to Carson.

The most optimistic thing from beat people is "maybe some people will change their minds in the vote". As is, it's looking like at least 2 teams are moving, and there's no scenario likely so far where one of them isn't the Chargers. Last game at Qualcomm is this week, in that case

The most optimistic thing from beat people is "maybe some people will change their minds in the vote". As is, it's looking like at least 2 teams are moving, and there's no scenario likely so far where one of them isn't the Chargers. Last game at Qualcomm is this week, in that case

Sounds like no one thinks the Rams are moving at this point, which is odd to me.

It also helps having a young, franchise QB. :*)

The Lions traded for Russell Wilson?

Sounds like no one thinks the Rams are moving at this point, which is odd to me.

Kroenke most desperately wants to leave, but there are 3 things going against him: St Louis is trying hardest to progress for a new stadium (SD's offer stalled and Oakland told the Raiders "we like the Athletics more, deal with it and if you stay here you're staying in this shit baseball stadium"), Kroenke's got nobody teaming with him (Chargers and Raiders already agreed to partnering if only one LA stadium can happen), and Disney's CEO backed both Carson and the Chargers/Raiders partnership. If only 2 teams go, it's strongly looking like it's the 2 that wanted to stay: Raiders and Chargers

I still need to get tickets, But all the iMax 3D viewings for like a week from now are sold out already.

Also, good morning friends! I'm getting in the christmas spirit.

Got lucky because school holidays haven't started yet so there's an IMAX showing at 8am that was 90% empty and we were able to book tickets last night.

Only downside is getting up so early :/

I don't expect it to be a great movie but as long as it's not offensively bad like the prequels, or nothing but shitty fan service and appeals to nostalgia like Jurassic World, then I think I'll be satisfied.

The new star trek looks shit. As does x-men. Why can nobody make s decent trailer nowadays?

Holy fuck batman v superman is worse than them all.

Hollywood pls.

Anyway time for STAR WARS!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Darius-Slay-Speed.gif

BIG PLAY SLAY

#23 (#30 in his rookie year)

chicago-bears-v-detroit-lions-20151018-214137-939.jpg

He regularly shuts down Megatron and Tate in practice. Got a little to cocky before the Broncos game but I think he's been somewhat humbled since then.

Undeniably a Top 10 Corner in the league and only getting better.

Shout out to former Lions GM, Martin Mayhew, who picked Slay over his teammate Jonathan Banks in the 2013 draft even though the draft boards had Banks as the better player out of Mississippi State.

minx

Bruce Arians wins every year until he retires, except on years when Brady is hurt and Belichick proves he has the only true QB proof system.

I remember when the Bears didn't hire Arians because he wanted to pick his own D coordinator. They then hired Trestman and Marinelli didn't want to play for that goof. Yup.

Star Wars was alright, it's basically non-stop "remember this bit from the first three movies?" but unlike Jurassic World it's not shit. It's not great but it's fine.

Don't lie to us.

Not after all we have been through.

Speaking of lies Kobe almost looks like a pro ball player the past 2 weeks. The Mambas coming back!

You are okay with him staying another 2 years then? Screw KD then?

Mech has lost all hope, guys.

Bm1LgC6CAAA6OVJ.png

:jnc

I still need to get tickets, But all the iMax 3D viewings for like a week from now are sold out already.

Also, good morning friends! I'm getting in the christmas spirit.

Good morning Dutchie.

And someone pulled out of a side road and hit our car on the way home, great start to the day.

Hello friend! Ready to teach stuff today?

Damn, everybody good?

Yeah, just a little dent and some scratches on the rear door and we'll need new alloys but nobody was hurt thankfully. If the day carries on at this rate then Thursday night football will be some top of the line fuckball.

Top Bottom