• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Godslay

Banned
I know some around here are interested in Carson Wentz. The Bison are playing at 7 ET tonight and I think he might actually be back from injury.

It's on Espn 2.

BigAT

Especially at a time when a FG that long was below a 50/50 proposition. The goat of that game was the offense that didn't convert a 3rd down until the last drive

Yep. Kickers (and additionally, snappers/holders) didn't have nearly the consistency back then that they have today. It's not like he shanked a 30 yarder to lose it or something.

squicken

Texans Colts is essentially the first playoff game of the year

CWhuLkYWIAIJqmJ.png:large

squicken

Then the Colts advance and rush luck back. No matter how I look at it something inside me says there is no way the Texans win this game. None.

Hard to see Yates winning the game if Hasslebeck plays. Texans offense would essentially be bombs to Nuk, hoping one pays off

Bread

Banned
i heard the doctor from concussion interviewed on the radio yesterday and he is so fuckin cool, he deserves someone better to play him in the movie.

MechDX

Hard to see Yates winning the game if Hasslebeck plays. Texans offense would essentially be bombs to Nuk, hoping one pays off

Good or bad TJ is unleashing the Dragon. Kid is fearleess. Seriously.

One thing about Yates is the game never seems bigger than him. Go back and watch the 2011 division clinching game vs the Bengals. A shame he doesn't have the physical abilities because I do believe mentally he has it . His teammates love him

MechDX

Does this 30 for 30 show that game that Mech always tells me about for why he hates the Bills?

No fan in this league knows suffering like 1993 oilers fans. To be up 30+ points at halftime and watch it just vanish in 30 minutes.

The beginning of the end for the Oiler franchise in Houston

I'd rather watch the pats win their fake superbowls than watch star wars.

You know they used to throw people in jail for spreading communist propaganda like this?

Where's Joe McCarthy when you need him? :(

i heard the doctor from concussion interviewed on the radio yesterday and he is so fuckin cool, he deserves someone better to play him in the movie.

Which one, Alec Baldwin or Tell Da Truf?

Bread

Banned
Sure I'm down. Just lemme warm up first.

I gotta get my screen game on point
ok message boban on live and he'll get you an invite to the league. we are in the playoffs right now so we should be drafting sometime in the week between christmas and new years

MechDX

Oh no Mech they're showing the game. :(

edit: Wait Bills fans pulled a Miami Heat and left early? Hahahahahaha

You should watch "A Football Life: Houston 93"

Team was so stacked! defense was coached by Buddy Ryan and was one of the most physical defenses ever. Warren Moon was putting up ridiculous yards for that era in the run-n-shoot offense.

Then Ryan punched the OC Kevin Gillbride on MNF and then Buffalo happened....the salary cap started the following year and a few years later Bud Adams tried to blackmail the city and left.

RBH

Georgia State playing in their first ever bowl game tomorrow. :')

Be there or be square!

*folds arms and smiles*

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nobody uses "taking the Bills to the super bowl" as a euphemism for taking a shit

That should tell us everything we need to know about the Browns

Top Bottom