• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
most popular stream on twitch according to the independent breadstream inc study paid for by breadstream inc

Dega Corp ran a similar study on breadstream and came to the conclusion that you're full of shit.

I think the best games of today are better than the best games of the past

There's the problem.

Games are like music to me. A classic is a classic, no matter how old it may be.

No Mercy for example, though that's not a fair comparison since that's the greatest wrestling game of all time and Yukes isn't even trying to improve on it.

There's the problem.

Games are like music to me. A classic is a classic, no matter how old it may be.

No Mercy for example, though that's not a fair comparison since that's the greatest wrestling game of all time and Yukes isn't even trying to improve on it.

Ode to Joy still the greatest song

and I'm young, yall can't pull the "another old" card

There's the problem.

Nope Smackdown HCTP was the best to me.

The two best that I have played was HCTP and Raw vs Smackdown 07

Nope Smackdown HCTP was the best to me.

The two best that I have played was HCTP and Raw vs Smackdown 07

tumblr_inline_nz6hqxUf0g1sa6g3f_500.gif

It's not the same as the Palmer injury last year, but the Cards are really going to miss Mathieu. I know the Packers aren't the same as they have been in the past, but I would put money on them to win straight up if I were a bettor. Cards really need that 2 seed and avoiding SEA in the division round

Eh, he's a special talent and will be missed and I won't pretend it doesn't hurt but our secondary is still awesome and if you think this breaks us you're mistaken. Peterson is much more important to our D and Rashad Johnson coming back is huge for it. At the end of the day, the one guy we can't replace is Palmer but Peterson would be a problem too because CB is the other position we don't have great depth at and also Peterson has completely shut down the top receivers of every team we've played (except the Eagles, for some reason we didn't have him cover Jordan Mathews) and all the sudden it could become open season if he went down. I want the two seed for the rest but honestly wouldn't care if we played SEA in the divisional. I think we'd play them in the conference championship otherwise anyway so doesn't really matter. What does matter is that we get home field against them.

Boban, Bread..... I think I might lose Trent in free agency :/

Aubrey Graham is seriously considering the franchise tag, he is a staple of my Browns.

Everyone is declining my offers :/

TheFatOne

The counter to that would be Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

It is the 4th Star Wars movie from a series that ended 30+ years ago. As old as I am I took Friday off and was up until 3am in October reserving my seat in a 70mm Imax theater where I saw the movie with a handful of guys I grew up with who also loved Star Wars. I saw people of all ages in the theater for a movie so in demand it sold out more than a month before its showing.

If shit is good people will play it, watch it, or eat it.

The console gaming market has contracted to hardcore males. Its becoming niche. We can debate the reasons but not the facts.

I think VR is what will move the meter again for the casuals but who the fuck knows.
This right here. Developers are always aiming at that 18-30 white males. Hard to be diverse when you consistently target one and only one audience. It's slowly getting "better" if you want to call it that, but video games have a long way to go. The tech for VR is there the real issue are the games/applications. Right now for the most part it's all gimmicky shit as people try to wrap their brains around what to do with it. VR still has other real problems to overcome as well in order to be accepted by the masses.

There's the problem.

But I don't disagree with you. I consider many old favorites to be classics. I think Yoshi's Island is the best 2D platformer ever made. The difference is I don't go out of my way to put those older games on an untouchable pedastal. Bloodborne is better than any SNES game I ever played, it is what it is.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this awesome stat! The Cardinals have more TDs than punts! 52 TDs to 51 punts....that's amazing. The next closest team is the Panthers and they have 12 more punts than TDs so not even close.

Weird to say that I have a friend (although Im using that term loosely) on the Green Bay Packers. Just heard my friend has officially signed, although knowing the Packers they won't announce it till Sunday. Heard about it last week but wasn't sure until just now so didn't want to jinx it by saying anything, not to mention it involves the injury of a current starter.

Can't really say anything more, but he will likely start on Sunday.

Edit: Wow, guess I am late (20 minutes).

#Packers place long snapper Brett Goode on IR & sign rookie Rick Lovato. More: http://pckrs.com/8cda
https://t.co/zaQKaOZoyq

Milchjon

Bread, when's your pool finished so I can start my new career as a pool boy

Getting my hippie flower speedos ready as we speak

But I don't disagree with you. I consider many old favorites to be classics. I think Yoshi's Island is the best 2D platformer ever made. The difference is I don't go out of my way to put those older games on an untouchable pedastal. Bloodborne is better than any SNES game I ever played, it is what it is.

See, i'm not talking about the inherent quality of old games vs. new. I don't subscribe to some arbitrary cutoff of games not being any good conveniently after i've stopped playing them. I've played BloodBorne and I think it's amazing. The original Witcher is one of my favorite games ever (and I have Witcher 2 in my Steam queue waiting for me to get around to it). Contrary to Gata's opinion I still play games.

My point is that I have gotten to a point in which I don't feel like i'm missing out. Gaming has gotten to the refinement of ideas and concepts I was playing years ago.; even the new games I play aren't necessarily new experiences.

The game i'm playing right now is ShadowRun Dragonfall. Amazing game - and a homage to a game I played on the SNES over 20 years ago.

Miracle

Just wanted to post here and pay respects to my favorite defensive player ever Charles Woodson.

Super Bowl champion (XLV)
8× Pro Bowl selection (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
3× First-Team All-Pro selection (1999, 2009, 2011)
3× Second-Team All-Pro selection (2000, 2008, 2010)
NFC Defensive Player of the Year (2009)
AP NFL Defensive Player of the Year (2009)
AP NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year (1998)
Heisman Trophy (1997)
NCAAF Champion
NFL's 2000s All-Decade Team
Green Bay Packers record for most interceptions in a single season (9)

Probably more I'm missing but you get the point. All time great secondary defender. Will be very much missed after he retires. :(

Top Bottom