• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Line_HTX

CW3ImntWsAEYmdf.jpg:large

Godslay

Banned
Jacksonville Jaguars:

Can only clinch AFC South: Need to win out, plus IND loses out or just lose to TEN, and HOU loses out.

Spinluck

Too early to say if even this movie holds up.

But it made me feel good again. And that is worth its weight in gold!

I think this will hold up fine if the people still don't mind the cheese of the originals.

The prequels taking itself to seriously is one of the traits that did them in.

Godslay

Banned
People laugh but this really isn't that far fetched

I agree, but I don't think Houston will lose to the Titans. Everything else is feasible though.

Houston would have to lose to the Titans and Jags.

Jags would have to beat Saints and Houston.

Colts would have to lose either to Phins or Titans.

I didn't even get to resign anyone. Wouldn't let me scout yesterday either.
Yeah I don't think we can scout anymore for this week, think we might have missed it. I resigned like 2-3 guys out of 15 and made a very questionable franchise tag. But I operate like a legit bad team, because I am one.

Malalaw

Yeah I don't think we can scout anymore for this week, think we might have missed it. I resigned like 2-3 guys out of 15 and made a very questionable franchise tag. But I operate like a legit bad team, because I am one.

Yeah when I get off work things are advanced it seems.

Anyone down to play some Halo?

I'll play a few rounds if you're on now.

Just because you are the Browns, it doesn't mean you have to operate like Ray Farmer.

Yeah when I get off work things are advanced it seems.

What kind of time works for you? I can do future advances at around this time if that's easier.

Malalaw

I'll play a few rounds if you're on now.

Just because you are the Browns, it doesn't mean you have to operate like Ray Farmer.

What kind of time works for you? I can do future advances at around this time if that's easier.

I work from 6am to 5pm central time. So anytime after 6 for me is great.

Top Bottom