• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

I have no pity for you.

The Lions and their fans know they are going to lose. You have accepted your fate and your destiny. Losing is what the Lions were made to do and their fans know it better than anyone else. You are the ugly girl that everyone sleeps with when they can't get anything better but no one will even admit to it after the fact and you are with ok with you lot in life because you have never known anything better.

Steelers fans are like spoiled hot girls. We expect everything to go our way. And right now we are getting older and losing our looks and we are not handling the realties of life very well.

:(

Steelers theme song "Fuck Me Pumps" by Amy Winehouse.

RBH

uL3pyNs.jpg

I dont think Weeden is the future or that good for arguments sake but Jones is a classless douchebag who put the blame on Weeden when he cut him. Never mind the defense shitting games when he was starter or Jones living in la la land in his old age.

He wanted a scapegoat plain and simple and he threw Weeden to the wolves for the sake of his own vanity. Fuck the Cowboys and that senile old prick
What Houston did to Hoyer at the beginning of the year was much worse. Weeden had ample opportunities to prove his worth

I have no pity for you.

The Lions and their fans know they are going to lose. You have accepted your fate and your destiny. Losing is what the Lions were made to do and their fans know it better than anyone else. You are the ugly girl that everyone sleeps with when they can't get anything better but no one will even admit to it after the fact and you are with ok with you lot in life because you have never known anything better.

Steelers fans are like spoiled hot girls. We expect everything to go our way. And right now we are getting older and losing our looks and we are not handling the realties of life very well.

:(

:jnc

Yesterday it was nothing to play for, the week before it was Eli, Beckham, and Jennings as the only guys that seemed like they were trying with a potential play off spot in the balance.
Fair point though I think the Washington game shines a better light on what you're getting at. There's a game where the team had everything to play for. A win and they would have taken control of the division and would likely be playing for a division title in the last two weeks. Instead they came out about as flat as a team could look. THAT was the one moment this season where I questioned the effort.

Last night I have a harder time being upset about after sleeping on it. Regardless, I've maintained that I feel as though Coughlin has coached his ass off this season with the roster he was given. Spags will continue to take the brunt of the blame for the defense but you have to ask - what does he have to work with?

bionic77

I knew the Ravens would fluke their way to that win and fuck up the draft pick, which is now 8th. However, because it was sweeping the Steelers and knocking them out of the playoffs, it was worth it.

Also, Mallett!!!! We have a back up!
I want all the bad things in life to happen to you, and only you.

I want a hundred years of Joe Flacco for your franchise.

I want Ray Lewis to serve 10 life sentences for a crime that someone else committed.

I want John Harbaugh to never know another moment of happiness again. I never want to see that smug ugly face of his again, except after he loses.

I want that shitty fish tank that your home city calls a tourist attraction to be drained and turned into a Walmart.

Fuck the Ravens. Now and forever after.

Blake Bortles has more TD passes than Palmer, Cam, and Rodgers.

And he's only one behind Brady.

We could literally see a Jaguars QB lead the league in TD passes.

MechDX

What Houston did to Hoyer at the beginning of the year was much worse. Weeden had ample opportunities to prove his worth

lol really? O'Brien admitted he was wrong to pull him and put him back in. Jerry just took cheap parting shots the day after releasing Weeden even though he didnt play that bad and inserted Matt Cassell.

Just more evidence that Jerry still micro manages this team and Garrett is still just a puppet.

LJ11

Bills fans are quickly becoming the absolute worst. After a decade and a half you'd think they would just give up and go away, but no they're here, dumber, louder and more obnoxious than ever. They basically hate everything/everyone. It's gotten to the point where I hope they fucking never make the playoffs, the fans deserve it.

Bills fans are quickly becoming the absolute worst. After a decade and a half you'd think they would just give up and go away, but no they're here, dumber, louder and more obnoxious than ever. They basically hate everything/everyone. It's gotten to the point where I hope they fucking never make the playoffs, the fans deserve it.

Rex took over a team that looked playoff ready a year ago and completely ran it into the ground. If I was a Bills fan I'd be angry too. They were expected to contend this year.

Rex is a terrible head coach and absolutely should be fired. His entire reputation is because of a single playoff game against the Pats.

xnipx

Blake Bortles has more TD passes than Palmer, Cam, and Rodgers.

And he's only one behind Brady.

We could literally see a Jaguars QB lead the league in TD passes.

Once they get a defense they're gonna be scary good. The colts and Texans window is closing. Unless the Titans get chip I see them winning the South next year.

LJ11

Rex took over a team that looked playoff ready a year ago and completely ran it into the ground. If I was a Bills fan I'd be angry too. They were expected to contend this year.

Rex is a terrible head coach and absolutely should be fired. His entire reputation is because of a single playoff game against the Pats.

You're not too far off, but he's a good coach, not a head coach, but a good DC. Ultimately, the players are just as responsible as the coaches, if you don't want to listen to the coaches, who's fault is that?

Belichick will just cut your ass or bench you if you don't fall in line, Rex will give you a pat on the back and tell you you'll get them next time. Rex is too nice to be a coach, that's his biggest problem.

Hindl

Unfortunately you could replace Bills with my Eagles and get the same statement :'( love the team but some parts of this fan base is unbearable

Trey

Rex took over a team that looked playoff ready a year ago and completely ran it into the ground.

not quite. Things would be much much more simpler if he did.

what got you fired up this time?

Tamanon

Banned
Sam Bradford getting the massive pay of a franchise QB would be hilarious.

When you get a chance at an adequate QB, you gotta lock that shit down, son!

I want all the bad things in life to happen to you, and only you.

I want a hundred years of Joe Flacco for your franchise.

I want Ray Lewis to serve 10 life sentences for a crime that someone else committed.

I want John Harbaugh to never know another moment of happiness again. I never want to see that smug ugly face of his again, except after he loses.

I want that shitty fish tank that your home city calls a tourist attraction to be drained and turned into a Walmart.

Fuck the Ravens. Now and forever after.

You dare insult the Baltimore Aquarium!?!?! That is out of line.

But for real, I heard Ray Lewis may be cast in the next Star Wars, as Rian Johnson is a huge fan. How will you cope?

LJ11

not quite. Things would be much much more simpler if he did.

what got you fired up this time?
A few things, I really get pissed at the Tyrod hate, its stupid, especially with how hard he plays. This morning they were crying about the possibility of putting in natural grass. Its everything at this point, just seems like it's much worse than usual.

bionic77

You dare insult the Baltimore Aquarium!?!?! That is out of line.

But for real, I heard Ray Lewis may be cast in the next Star Wars, as Rian Johnson is a huge fan. How will you cope?
The real Lewis, not the fake clown show we see on ESPN, would make for one of the GOAT villains in a movie so I would be ok with it if he was a villain and they showed his raw murdering side. Seeing Finn fuck his shit up would make us all cheer.

Also the Baltimore Aquarium is a giant toilet bowl. I can't wait until someone flushes it away.

Cardinals, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!!! 13-2 with a bye week in the playoffs, baby!

You were right, EZ. Part of me still thought you were trolling me when you said we'd blow you out but jesus... I'm so damn proud of our defense even with the Packers OL decimated, the effort they put forth was tremendous. They truly took playing for the Badger to heart. Rashad Johnson was ruled out right before the game which surprised me and had me concerned as I was counting on his return making up for HB being out. Bethel was really tested yesterday and all things considered, he did extremely well. Rodgers really went after him in the redzone on one drive and he gave up nothing, the kid is now battle tested. Our secondary will only get better when Rashad returns, I can't wait! Meanwhile the DL had a sack party and it was the first time all season I actually felt that we could get to the QB on every play. 9 sacks! 8 on Rodgers wooooo! Again, I know the Packer OL is trash but pass rush is not our forte so it felt good to exploit that. My favorite stat of the night:

The Cardinals had more sacks than the Packers had points

The D just curb stomped them and claimed their soul scoring more points than their offense.

As for offense, I was pleased to see Palmer throw accurately and fine with the injured finger. Although Arians stated he threw well on Thur and Fri, there were rumors going around that it was worse than the FO was letting out and his accuracy might suffer. Thankfully that wasn't the case. David Johnson continues to be a stud and should get a serious nod at OROTY considering he has 13 TDs with limited playing time compared to the other candidates. He nearly had 100 yards receiving...at RB! Granted, 44 came off one big play. It was nice to see Fitz finally get a TD again and he matched his career record of 103 receptions for the season so he should easily beat that next week unless we rest him. Floyd had another 100+ yd performance, John Brown another TD...there's just no stopping this offense. We have too many weapons, how do you even scheme against us?

At this point I flat out feel we are honestly the best team in the NFL. Does anyone want to argue that point? FMT? Squicken? Still think we aren't contenders because Honey Badger went down, Squicken? Like I said before, I'm not afraid of a single team in the league and don't care who we play in the playoffs. We are the better team no matter who we play and the only team that can beat us are ourselves. Most importantly of all, we are red hot and peaking at the right time, bring on the playoffs! Everyone was talking about how tough our second half of the season was (myself included) but we are a perfect 7-0 during it and on a 9 game win streak over all. Let's keep this train going all the way through Santa Clara! Chooo choooooooo!

Alright, homer bias aside, I'm just so happy about how well we're playing and that we have such a great opportunity to go the distance. It feels surreal genuinely believing the Cards are the best team in the league. I really hope we keep it up.

Go Cardinals!

brentech

I'm not sure how any rational person could have watched the Packers over the past 8 weeks and thought there was any doubt that they would lose bad to the Cardinals.

Top Bottom