• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

LJ11

Found out today that Cordy Glenn had a kidney removed before the start of last season. Went out with a mystery illness, reported as such by the team, and one Bills fan actually had the inside scoop and said it was his kidney's, but nobody knew that he had it removed before the start of the year. Like I'm talking about 6 weeks before the season started, and I'm 99% sure he started every game, didn't have a great year either. Bounced back this year though. Insane

Found out today that Cordy Glenn had a kidney removed before the start of last season. Went out with a mystery illness, reported as such by the team, and one Bills fan actually had the inside scoop and set it was his kidney's, but nobody knew that he had it removed before the start of the year. Like I'm talking about 6 weeks before the season started, and I'm 99% sure he started every game, didn't have a great year either. Bounced back this year though. Insane

Unbelievable. Sometimes I wonder why I watch and support sports at any level.

"JDR: Mario Edwards suffered a " significant" neck injury. Uncertain if surgery is required, shutting him down is what's best for the player"

damn hope it's not career threatening. dude was beasting last few weeks.

Gib me TGT cards plox.

Why would you want that shit?

CW7ogZbUwAA9hnr.jpg

Rando our boy getting married!

Milchjon

:'))))))

I didn't know either... the only way I could get them both shipped at the same time was if I ordered a bigger bag too, hahaha

I posted on Facebook about making anyone a homemade card if they wanted it

and Dutch is my FB friend and he asked, so that's how he got one!

Fuck it, I'm adding you now.

Also, the Dega-Gata thing is the most heart-warming bromance of this year

During the Dolphins game someone got asked to marry them and it turns out they were a couple that are part of a facebook group of LA Dolphin fans I follow, they posted pictures afterwords, it was kinda cool.

rando14

Gary Barnidge ‏@garybarnidge
Christmas Eve 730 at regal Crocker I have a theater rented out for Star Wars. First come first serve on seating to join myself and teammates

BG you must do this

I love them, always have... I don't think any of them are football geniuses more than the average man though (maybe Wes for his encyclopedic knowledge of football players and obscure 80s sitcom pop culture), but I think the show is really good, balanced, with a fair take on basically every team. Maybe too many inside jokes now that it's been on the air for a couple years.

I've always liked that the show doesn't kiss the ass of the NFL... or pretend a team is good or still in the hunt or anything. Prior to the podcast and ATL newsfeed, the only thing that NFL media put out would be positive things about each team, or pretending that the Thursday night game between Cleveland and JAcksonville would be a great game. It was so refreshing to listen to an NFL-sponsored podcast where the hosts would just be like "Ugh, who even wants to watch this garbage."

I've actually become a Browns fan because of Marc Sessler.

ATNFL is boring dreck from guys with zero personality.

It's just like the NFL's studio shows - no conflict, no independent thought. Just getting as much balanced information out as possible, but from four geeks not good looking enough for TV.

Man I miss Sapp. He was a real shit human being but he was great Television. Didn't shine up his opinion for anybody.

Do it BG #WeBecleveInYou

Make something like the Beverly Hills Cop theme but add some Euro Beats

I literally don't know how to work it. It's a Korg Monotron Duo. I think it got shipped with one of the batteries broken mid-transport, and there's no guide on how the batteries go in, and no on/off switch so even if I got that part right I wouldn't know if it's on or not

Like imagine the one thing you actually need help on the instructions for, and there's none provided. Just a manual with 4 sections, 4 languages, and each section repeats itself. And it's all talking about what the buttons do

Good thing I probably know what the fuck to do now if I ever get it fucking turned on

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 42s42 seconds ago
Odell Beckham Jr.'s one-game suspension stands. Suspension upheld. Giants will not have OBJ vs. Vikings.

Line_HTX

ALERT

SUSPENSION UPHELD!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago

The one-game suspension for #Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr was upheld today by appeals officer James Thrash. Beckham is out this week

JAWS LIED, PEOPLE DIED!

Top Bottom