• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Hindl

So since Norman got a fine and OBJ is off the hook, doesn't that essentially mean the NFL puts the blame entirely on the Panthers?
Edit: nvm damnit jaws

RBH

rj.jpg

I think this is honestly just a way for the NFL to gauge the reaction from fans/press.
They could have had one of their NFLN dipshits like Rapoport leak it if that was the case. Aside from that, the NFL will wipe its ass with the reaction from fans/press as long as the empire keeps collecting its cash.

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 31s31 seconds ago
I'm not believing anything regarding a decision on Odell Beckham Jr.'s appeal until Steve Harvey announces it.

I got a chuckle out of that.

Bowser

Meanwhile, Josh Norman responding to Roddy White's comments that he's not tough and not one of the elite CBs in the league:

Jonathan Jones @jjones9
Norman: Roddy, I think he’s their 5th WR behind the tight ends and running backs. I think he has one reception for a touchdown this year.

LLLLLOOOLLL I love this dude.

Greg

Merry Gregsmas :'))))))))

(I didn't know you could even get Skittles on Amazon lol)

EDIT: How do I even crop
:'))))))

I didn't know either... the only way I could get them both shipped at the same time was if I ordered a bigger bag too, hahaha

jrej y u no send me xmas cards :*(
I posted on Facebook about making anyone a homemade card if they wanted it

and Dutch is my FB friend and he asked, so that's how he got one!

Top Bottom