• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Mafuckas

Do I really need to make post #7345 on why I like the sports teams I do?

Me liking the Red Sox started out purely as Fuck The Yankees back in 03. I jumped on the bandwagon in 04 and have just kept riding with them since.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I didn't say they didn't. Josh Norman runs his mouth way too damn much. But that is who he is and that it is why's so good at what he does.

It's still foolish for White to try and qualify why a guy has been WAAAAAAAY BETTER at his job this year than he has with stuff like "but they play a lot of Cover 2" as if that completely eliminates Norman's job.

Roddy should worry about getting catches.

If Norman wants to do the same antics with White that he did with Beckham I honestly fear for his safety. White would legitimately fucking destroy him and I doubt he cares about a suspension because their season is over and his career is probably done after this year.

Tamanon

Banned
If Norman wants to do the same antics with White that he did with Beckham I honestly fear for his safety. White would legitimately fucking destroy him and I doubt he cares about a suspension because their season is over and his career is probably done after this year.

I don't think White will be covered by Norman at all.

Why would this be a wake up for chip? They took a chance on Austin and it didn't work out. The guys who filled in well on the ol last year played worse this year, but no one could have predicted that. Re sign Bradford and get some guards in free agency and things will be much better next year.

Some guys who Chip released play like shit and get cut this season: "Chip saw that coming! What a great move by Chip!"

Guys on the team from last year play like shit: "No one could have predicted that!"

I heard grov is a diehard UNC fan that grew up watching the GOAT in basketball Michael Jeffery Jordan.

In HS he met his newest idol Derek Jeter and pledge his fandom to the New York pin stripes. Later in life he found his true fashion hero Tammy Brady and from there decided the New England Cheatriots as his team of choice for the NFL.

Now he is at a crossroads picking a soccer team and decided to go with the North Korean national team because one day he would like to grow up and lead NFL-GAF with an iron fist.

I heard grov is a diehard UNC fan that grew up watching the GOAT in basketball Michael Jeffery Jordan.

In HS he met his newest idol Derek Jeter and pledge his fandom to the New York pin stripes. Later in life he found his true fashion hero Tammy Brady and from there decided the New England Cheatriots as his team of choice for the NFL.

Now he is at a crossroads picking a soccer team and decided to go with the North Korean national team because one day he would like to grow up and lead NFL-GAF with an iron fist.

Don't you have a cream cheese covered hot dog to go stuff ya face with?

FloydtheFathead said:
The only way that happens is if RBH gets banned again.

I don't know which communist shithole you live in, but we have democratic elections here in NFL-GAF. RBH will not be president for life.

MechDX

Rented Black Ops 3...Why does every shooter now a days feel the need to add wall running, cyber implants, etc....?

Can a brother just get an old fashioned pick a gun and shoot someone game?

Godslay

Banned
Got a PS4 as a gift from work. Grabbed Bloodborne on the way home.

Also went and saw Star Wars. Enjoyed it. Look forward to more. 1 night before the running around for 3 days kicks off...ugh.

rando14

Got a PS4 as a gift from work. Grabbed Bloodborne on the way home.

Also went and saw Star Wars. Enjoyed it. Look forward to more. 1 night before the running around for 3 days kicks off...ugh.

Enjoy Bloodborne!! Probably my goty after Witcher tres

Waiting patiently for Black Ops 1 to become BC on the Xbox One. Been confirmed

I like Halo 5 but they have added some useless junk, IMO, there as well

Err not black ops....black

black_cover.jpg

Many will not survive the winter of my offseason reign, winter is coming y'all.
*goes back to playing on the playground swing

I'm one of the good ones BG.. Remember that.

Who said a basic bitch like BG gets to be King of the Offseason?

Kave or bust.

Since He is in love with Farmer and we can't let someone represent us..

Also love how loyal you were to Wes there. Admit it, You just want Kave to have it because you don't want BG to have it.

Why can't my presidency continue throughout the offseason? :)

That's up to the First Order apparently...

Boooooooooo

I'm one of the good ones BG.. Remember that.

Since He is in love with Farmer and we can't let someone represent us..

Also love how loyal you were to Wes there. Admit it, You just want Kave to have it because you don't want BG to have it.\

I mean, Wes is gone.

He'll always be King in spirit. But we need an actual active participant in the thread to be King.

And no I don't want BG to have it. He's a usurper, a slut, a basic bitch, and he refused Gary Barnidge's invitation to watch the Sar War

Top Bottom