• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

RBH

You allowed the spread of Animuism across the lands.

Friend, that horrible plague was set into motion long before I took office.

Look what happened when I was banned for a week. This thread turned into weaboo-ville. Wienke all of a sudden had a random anime avatar, then MRSA had one, then Coldnoodle talked about getting pegged by an older woman. It was pure chaos and terror. But since I came back, order has been restored. :')

So my nephews were over this evening, they wanted to play Xbox and play with lightsabers but I made them watch A Fistful of Dollars instead, even though it was like 11pm.

To celebrate my GOAT avuncular skills I think we should all play Halo now.

And no I don't want BG to have it. He's a usurper, a slut, a basic bitch, and he refused Gary Barnidge's invitation to watch the Sar War
tumblr_me4o4tEVTy1r4w3mso1_500.gif

Watch out for my reign reek Grovo trump

WedgeX

Banned
Holy fuck work has been a whole bucket of literal crazy the past two days.

Now give me a list of potential Lions head coaches, local beat writers!

I mean, Wes is gone.

He'll always be King in spirit. But we need an actual active participant in the thread to be King.

And no I don't want BG to have it. He's a usurper, a slut, a basic bitch, and he refused Gary Barnidge's invitation to watch the Star Wars

1) the previous descriptors can describe Kave as well

2) what are you referring to here with the bolded?

You allowed the spread of Animuism across the lands.

Is this like blaming Obama for ISIS? Because this happened on Grova's watch when RBH was banned.

JABEE

So my nephews were over this evening, they wanted to play Xbox and play with lightsabers but I made them watch A Fistful of Dollars instead, even though it was like 11pm.

To celebrate my GOAT avuncular skills I think we should all play Halo now.
Did the kids appreciate Sergio Leone? They should. You're a good uncle.

1) the previous descriptors can describe Kave as well

2) what are you referring to here with the bolded?

Is this like blaming Obama for ISIS? Because this happened on Grova's watch when RBH was banned.

No ISIS isn't from the United States of America and it has not plague the United States. There are small fraction of ISIS hidden in the U.S but they are at large in hiding.

Animu was too strong and therefor Grov-Jong-Un and RBH have both been denied for re-election. Neither of them qualify for the next election.

MRSA

Banned
Friend, that horrible plague was set into motion long before I took office.

Look what happened when I was banned for a week. This thread turned into weaboo-ville. Wienke all of a sudden had a random anime avatar, then MRSA had one, then Coldnoodle talked about getting pegged by an older woman. It was pure chaos and terror. But since I came back, order has been restored. :')

Wat

tumblr_me4o4tEVTy1r4w3mso1_500.gif

Watch out for my reign reek Grovo trump

Damn right BG.

No ISIS isn't from the United States of America and it has not plague the United States. There are small fraction of ISIS hidden in the U.S but they are at large in hiding.

Animu was too strong and therefor Grov-Jong-Un and RBH have both been denied for re-election. Neither of them qualify for the next election.

Then if not either of them? Who?

Bionic?
I'd consider voting for him.

There was prosperity in the Cleve when I was King

Not in the thread though..

Top Bottom