• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

bionic77

Merry Christmas to all you folks!

Even the Pats fans.
Please respect their beliefs.

Pats fans don't celebrate xmas.

They respond to happy holidays, merry satanica, and also the greeting that they are most familiar with, which is of course go fuck yourselves and your mother.

JABEE

Happy Holidays frenemy!
RlZYbil.jpg

Sanjuro

I walked outside expecting some brisk air and realized I was in Florida. Then I thought about it and you guys are still getting crazy warm temps, huh?

Still pretty warm out.

This new job is trying to kill me. I have booze infused cupcakes and a big bottle of whiskey given to me from my supervisors.

Got a PS4 as a gift from work. Grabbed Bloodborne on the way home.

Also went and saw Star Wars. Enjoyed it. Look forward to more. 1 night before the running around for 3 days kicks off...ugh.

Hope you like it!

Getting my PS4 (plus Madden and Sleeping Dogs) on Xmas. Hopefully with my shit online, I'll be able to attempt something by the weekend (I'm just assuming the network gets taken down by that shit hacker group like it did last year)

Merry Christmas

Only to Patriots gaf though

But not bread

Or jabee, dega, narag and jak

?

You wanna try that again because you went from merry Christmas to pats-gaf except bread and then adding Jabee and everyone else.

I'm going to assume you meant merry Christmas to everyone so merry Christmas to you Gata and I hope the Gatas defeat evil in the Citrus Bowl.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Miami already coming out with fluff pieces about wanting to keep Miller here but wording their statement like his agent is being ridiculous. Sorry DolphinsGAF

Top Bottom