• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

I don't know much about whiskey but I bought my brother in law a bottle of Glenfiddich 15 year for Christmas. Any good?

There really aren't many bad choices in 15 year old single malts.

http://whiskey.underthelabel.com/l/892/Jefferson-s-Ocean-Aged-At-Sea-Bourbon

Just grabbed this. Never had it before. I like the normal Jefferson so hopefully this'll be even better.

Heard good things but it's way overpriced. Still, if I had a buck to burn I'd give it a shot.

My biggest gripe with Jefferson is the proof.

DMczaf

Team Name% Yes to First Date Sex
1 Miami Dolphins51.13%
2 Cleveland Browns47.59%
3 Philadelphia Eagles47.44%

KAVE!! You got this!!

Doesn't your brother play in your league too?

Yeah but he always finds some way to beat me so screw him.

you have no power here

Please don't upset me, I am already in a mood from my defeat in the Owl and I would hate to have to take it out on you by running up the score two (or even three) times next season :(

I'll listen to your words.

Gimme a shout if either of your top two or three picks are on the market. I'm off to bed in a bit but I'll probably be interested.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Quick post-surgery update.

Things going pretty well, incisions are all healing up nicely and was able to return to work this past week without any issues.

Main problem right now is the itching - they had to take the clippers to my lower chest and my entire abdomen areas and the hair is all growing back in earnest. Itches like goddamn hell.

DMczaf

Things going pretty well, incisions are all healing up nicely and was able to return to work this past week without any issues.

Main problem right now is the itching - they had to take the clippers to my lower chest and abdomen areas and the hair is all growing back in earnest. Itches like goddamn hell.

The real question:

When do we get our fast food scoops back!?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The real question:

When do we get our fast food scoops back!?

Man, I gave you the McDonald's Mac and Cheese in Cleveland, Pizza Hut cream cheese and salmon pizzas and tortilla rolls, Wendy's vegetarian burger thing, and the Guy Fieri lawsuit threads already!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1158803
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1160535
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1161045
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1161462

And the best of the bunch, the cocoa-filled Chips Ahoy with marshmallow chips:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1158521

pi30QX2.jpg

WcQ6KMk.jpg

P4lh0kY.jpg

(Granted, 2 of those threads may have been before the surgery, but whatever! ;P)

Malalaw

Please don't upset me, I am already in a mood from my defeat in the Owl and I would hate to have to take it out on you by running up the score two (or even three) times next season :(

Gimme a shout if either of your top two or three picks are on the market. I'm off to bed in a bit but I'll probably be interested.

As of right now I will entertain all offers.

RBH

Main problem right now is the itching - they had to take the clippers to my lower chest and my entire abdomen areas and the hair is all growing back in earnest. Itches like goddamn hell.

Which surgery did you have? Appendectomy? Cholecystectomy?

He'll look good in a Cowboys uniform.

Apparently, Dolphins Fans Get Laid the Most of Any NFL Fans

All that sympathy sex

Go find a nice dolphins fan then..
Or your (former?) study partner
Or your neighbor.

Boldly go where few man have gone before.
I threw up in my mouth typing that

Team Name% Yes to First Date Sex
1 Miami Dolphins51.13%
2 Cleveland Browns47.59%
3 Philadelphia Eagles47.44%

KAVE!! You got this!!

I don't see buffalo on here.

1) I see. What good are siblings anyway.
2) let's be honest here Boban, you were going to do that anyway.

Out here slaying with the power of drake
*dances

Get em BG. Go get that pizza girl Adam knows.

It's a pretty girl and food that is not Bamen.. It's a win win :)

effzee

Well yeah if he suffered two knee injuries this early in his career I'd expect him to be timid. I just hope he isn't permanently rattled. Kendricks is just weird tho.

On a side note I half hope the eagles lose out. Not for the draft picks but just so Billy D has no excuse to not be fired

Billy D isn't going anywhere. Watch him be back and they reshuffle some of the assistant or position coaches.

The lack of adjustment and insistence on playing straight up man is maddening. I don't think I have ever seen a team get beat on slants and crossing patterns as much as I have seen the Eagles.

I always expect opposition to complete 3rd and 10+ simply cause Maxwell and Co will be playing 20 yards off and giving up huge gains on comeback routes.

Clowns.

1) I see. What good are siblings anyway.
2) let's be honest here Boban, you were going to do that anyway.

I was actually very respectful when I beat Bread in the AFC Championship game. I may have to revisit that policy for the next season.

Btw Boban I can't access FA. Has a lock..

Hmmm, wonder if it has something to do with Arians trying to steal your job. I'm putting the Xbone on now, give me a second.

effzee

Some guys who Chip released play like shit and get cut this season: "Chip saw that coming! What a great move by Chip!"

Guys on the team from last year play like shit: "No one could have predicted that!"

Except the guys he is talking about played last year on the team (due to injuries) and played well. Seems pretty logical.

With that said I would have kept Evan Mathis no matter what and drafted 1-2 OL in the draft to groom and develop.

Spinluck

So I did absolutely no Christmas shopping this year, I also didn't get around to baking those cookies for my work party :(

Edit: have you guys ever sat on one of your nuts? Did that shit today and jumped out of my chair at work.

I was actually very respectful when I beat Bread in the AFC Championship game. I may have to revisit that policy for the next season

Why show mercy to Bread?

Man.. I remember the Albino Rhino.

Merry Christmas you fucks!

Merry Christmas, you bean counting biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Everytime I see that. I wanna give the kid a hug.

It's a Chrismukkah miracle!

Where's Kwanzaa in there? Hmm?

Top Bottom