• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Why are u sluts wishing merry Xmas so early!
Also it's happy holidays! I thought we weren't being insular anymore.

Because every day is Christmas because life is a treasure and we should appreciate that or something that I could find on a hallmark card.

Also War on Christmas hmm.. I see you BG.

Why are u sluts wishing merry Xmas so early!
Also it's happy holidays! I thought we weren't being insular anymore.

I wish happy holidays too <3

As for why it's so early, I'm assuming either a lot of people won't be on at all on the holiday, or won't be sober if they are. Better safe than sorry either way

Milchjon

Can you have more than one soul mate?

Cause it would be kinda tragic if wienku wasted his one soul mate slot on some weird old German

has anyone ever made a song called christmas in ohio? i might
Can't imagine the kind of prosperity that song would have. Probably hasn't been made because the awesomeness would instantly kill you &#129300;&#129300;&#129300;&#128580;
Edit: won't click that link, cause not ready to die.

Bread

Banned
Can't imagine the kind of prosperity that song would have. Probably hasn't been made because the awesomeness would instantly kill you &#129300;&#129300;&#129300;&#128580;
only good things can happen from clicking the link!

jbug617

Banned

funny-gif-bus-road-Cleveland-Cincinnati.gif

Malalaw

BG. Feel free to check my roster and offer up some players for some of my draft picks! I can't scout or use free agency anyway..

bionic77

So who else is going to be alone on xmas? I'm thinking of cooking up a nice rib eye and playing some games all night tomorrow.
Not alone but we are also grilling steaks on Friday. Outside in PA! It's a miracle!

Watching SW trailers in anticipation of my 2nd viewing tomorrow and damn these are the best trailers I can remember.
A little misleading (that shit where Luke is talking about the force in his family is not in the movie and is preferred to revealing the actual plot of the movie) but gives nothing away. And yet still gets you hyped as fuck to see the movie and able to get you from 0 to feels in 2 minutes flat.

Thank you JJ for letting me remember what it feels like to be a kid again!

Not alone but we are also grilling steaks on Friday. Outside in PA! It's a miracle!

Watching SW trailers in anticipation of my 2nd viewing tomorrow and damn these are the best trailers I can remember.
A little misleading (that shit where Luke is talking about the force in his family is not in the movie and is preferred to revealing the actual plot of the movie) but gives nothing away. And yet still gets you hyped as fuck to see the movie and able to get you from 0 to feels in 2 minutes flat.

It gets even better on the second viewing, friend.

has anyone ever made a song called christmas in ohio? i might

oh shit looks like weird al beat me to the punch

I clicked it.
The disrespect.. Damn.

I heard Tupac clicked that link, and no one can find him...........

I bet the same thing happened to Odin Lloyd.

So who else is going to be alone on xmas? I'm thinking of cooking up a nice rib eye and playing some games all night tomorrow.

This honestly sounds nice but a little Depressing to me. :(

bionic77

The idea that anyone would ever waste a nuclear bomb on Cleve is ridiculous.

Russia and co only have maybe 5k bombs to drop. Cleveland is not in the top 10k cities in the world so they be safe when WW3 drops.

Posters and shit can be misleading, went in blind besides the trailers
thought Finn was going to be a Jedi the whole time

jbug617

Banned
The idea that anyone would ever waste a nuclear bomb on Cleve is ridiculous.

Russia and co only have maybe 5k bombs to drop. Cleveland is not in the top 10k cities in the world so they be safe when WW3 drops.

so you are saying we should move to Cleveland to be safe? BG can start making a bunker for NFL-Gaf.

bionic77

Posters and shit can be misleading, went in blind besides the trailers
thought Finn was going to be a Jedi the whole time
Yeah that was a great misdirection. They had a bunch.

JJ da gawd.

Speaking of losers why on earth would you want to read spoilers before something comes out? I can never understand those people.

bionic77

so you are saying we should move to Cleveland to be safe? BG can start making a bunker for NFL-Gaf.
Safe from nuclear bombs?

Yes.

Safe from becoming fat and overconfident from winning a championship in a major sport?

Also yes.

Safe from poverty, depression, misery, a winter out of Game of Thrones and radioactive fish?

I can't say yes without lying...

Top Bottom