• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Drakeon

The only good thing about this season is that we're going to get a steal at the QB position. Bradford will be had for cheap.

Just because Bradford may be a slightly better option than Sanchez does not mean you should wish for him to be you're starting QB next year. That is insanity.

I don't wish for Blaine Gabbert to be my starting QB next year.

Went to grab dinners with a couple of friends the T.V at this place is in the corner so I can't see it but there's this guy in Philly attire and he seems piss. Glad things are going great.

Have a fun night NFL-GAF.

Wasn't there just some article about Br*dy having some uncouth ties to some medical group operating out of the P*ts club house that gained no traction? Untie your panties.

Yup, Brady had some dude selling scam water and was getting paid by the Patriots to do it. No one in the NFL is clean.

squicken

Kiko and Murray for McCoy is seriously one of the worst personnel moves in a long time. I've seen worse draft picks of course but hard to remember a trade/signing that bad

Pepiope

Just because Bradford may be a slightly better option than Sanchez does not mean you should wish for him to be you're starting QB next year. That is insanity.

I don't wish for Blaine Gabbert to be my starting QB next year.
He is not the problem. We can't throw deep because we don't have a deep threat, nor a line capable of giving him the time needed to throw such a pass. When we do get the ball deep, the WR drops it. The line can't create anything for the RBs, and when they actually do, Murray didn't have the vision to see the hole.

A lot is wrong with this team, and Bradford isn't one of them.

Drakeon

Went to grab dinners with a couple of friends the T.V at this place is in the corner so I can't see it but there's this guy in Philly attire and he seems piss. Glad things are going great.

Have a fun night NFL-GAF.

Congrats on advancing to the divisional against Cardinals/Panthers.

Drakeon

He is not the problem. We can't throw deep because we don't have a deep threat, nor a line capable of giving him the time needed to throw such a pass. When we do get the ball deep, the WR drops it. The line can create anything for the RBs, and when they actually do, Murray didn't have the vision to see the hole.

This reminds me of when I made excuses for Alex Smith. Although Bradford doesn't have a Harbaugh waiting in the wings to rehab his career.

MechDX

He is not the problem. We can't throw deep because we don't have a deep threat, nor a line capable of giving him the time needed to throw such a pass. When we do get the ball deep, the WR drops it. The line can't create anything for the RBs, and when they actually do, Murray didn't have the vision to see the hole.

Need to see Ryan Mallett in Chips system

I can't wait until the offseason when Philly fans are genuinely showing excitement for Kaep or RG3

I mean, on the bright side, they won't have to be worried about potentially making playoffs by week 16 so in a way it'll be freeing

Top Bottom