• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

He is not the problem. We can't throw deep because we don't have a deep threat, nor a line capable of giving him the time needed to throw such a pass. When we do get the ball deep, the WR drops it. The line can't create anything for the RBs, and when they actually do, Murray didn't have the vision to see the hole.

A lot is wrong with this team, and Bradford isn't one of them.

Spoken like someone has hasn't had to suffer through multiple seasons of Bradford. You'll change your tune if he comes back next year.

Drakeon

Dont count out the Redskins, Cousins to Reed is a really dangerous combo, especially against us, we can't guard TE's for crap

:jnc It's smart to be humble here, but there are only 3 legit teams in the NFC: Panthers, Cardinals and Seahawks. Vikings, Packers, Redskins won't really go anywhere.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201401040clt.htm

On Alex Smith, I really like that is one of the greatest QB performances that no one ever remembers. I'll take Alex over Dalton, Tanny, Stafford, Cutler and Bradford

That was his second time delivering a stellar QB performance in the playoffs. The first was when we beat the Saints in 2011. Alex was on fire that game.

Brashnir

:jnc It's smart to be humble here, but there are only 3 legit teams in the NFC: Panthers, Cardinals and Seahawks. Vikings, Packers, Redskins won't really go anywhere.

The Redskins aren't a threat to win it all, but in one home game in the WC round, they're dangerous.

Superman0

I don't see Staley, Iupati, and Davis out there

Seriously, Sam has a rookie with stone hands and Mr. Racist that can't create separation as his two WR. The entire receivings corp didn't help him out either with all of their drops.

This failure of a season is entirely on Chip with his culture/scheme over talent nonsense. Cut Desean for absolutely nothing, did not resign Maclin, trade Mccoy for Kiko, and cut Mathis because he holds out. Instead of improving the defense through the draft, he decided to gut the offense which clearly wasn't the problem.

SonnyBoy

Any given sunday and all that, but dangerous is overstating the Redskins chances of upsetting the Seahawks.

The Redskins were ranked as 2nd to last, or the worst team in the league heading into this season. They weren't supposed to win more than 3-4 games. Anything past 6 wins has been extra credit.

MechDX

Any given sunday and all that, but dangerous is overstating the Redskins chances of upsetting the Seahawks.

Already determined by myself and Scooter that the Super Bowl will be Cousins vs Weeden: the Super Bowl NFL GAF deserves.

You will all witness two weeks of "you like that!?!" gifs and sexy Bianca Wilfork pics scattered with "Brandon Fucking Weeden?" comments

RBH

n4BmSCa.gif

gutshot

So the Eagles this offseason just need to replace 3/5 of their starting OL, their 2 starting WRs, their starting QB and starting RB. Not even sure Chip can do all that in one offseason though I'm sure he'd love to try.

Top Bottom