• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

cdyhybrid

So the Eagles this offseason just need to replace 3/5 of their starting OL, their 2 starting WRs, their starting QB and starting RB. Not even sure Chip can do all that in one offseason though I'm sure he'd love to try.

At least you have your starting RB on the roster already. Chip just isn't starting him right now.

Godslay

Banned
yeah can't hurt to try, never know what's going to happen to your starter.

Agreed.

Even if the starter remains the starter, it doesn't hurt to be able to evaluate and train QBs inside your org. Eventually you'll hit on a QB unless you just have shit coaches and scouts.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Always a good sign when the Giants are out

image.php

Eli is Tom's Kryptonite.

squicken

Sproles, Murray and Mathews make like $15m and it's Barner out there dropping passes on the last drive. I will never understand Chip's RB rotation. Mathews looked indifferent after his concussion, though. RB was a total shit show all year. One of many

squicken

I wonder where RG3 will land now that Chip won't be in Philly to make a dumb trade for him.

He's getting cut. No one is trading for that salary. Same with Kaep. Whoever wants those guys can have them at whatever the market will bear

And if Chip stays, he'd never take RG3. Maybe Kaep, though

SonnyBoy

He's getting cut. No one is trading for that salary. Same with Kaep. Whoever wants those guys can have them at whatever the market will bear

And if Chip stays, he'd never take RG3. Maybe Kaep, though

If RG3 has indeed matured and found some humility... He'd be a monster in that system, if he could protect himself. A lot "if's".

KingBroly

Banned
If RG3 has indeed matured and found some humility... He'd be a monster in that system, if he could protect himself. A lot "if's".

I think he'll go to the Texans. It'd be a perfect place for him to start his comeback.
- Garbage Division
- Doesn't have to play against the best Defense in the Division
- Gets a first place schedule to see how he measures up progressively throughout the season

squicken

I think he'll go to the Texans. It'd be a perfect place for him to start his comeback.
- Garbage Division
- Gets a first place schedule to see how he measures up progressively throughout the season

I think Bradford to Houston is the most likely offseason move. A lot will be made of JFF to Dallas but that won't happen. Even CLE can see he can play.

MechDX

Dammit squicken. Bradford is not going to Houston.

- Garbage Division

No, just no. After the entire Mallett fiasco O'Brien won't take another risk like that.

Brees and Cook is my guess

squicken

Dammit squicken. Bradford is not going to Houston.

As much as I joke, the Saints aren't giving up on Brees. He is the franchise icon. Now Payton may get fired or traded, but Brees will stay. Texans can still draft a QB but there aren't any day one starters in this draft, though I am sure a lot of these guys' stock will go up in the offseason.

MechDX

As much as I joke, the Saints aren't giving up on Brees. He is the franchise icon. Now Payton may get fired or traded, but Brees will stay. Texans can still draft a QB but there aren't any day one starters in this draft, though I am sure a lot of these guys' stock will go up in the offseason.

Saints will already be over the new salary cap projected at $150+ when it hits. They have so many holes and will under go a full rebuild, new coach will pick his QB. Pay Brees 30 million or cut him for 10? To renegotiate he would want more years added and I just dont see a rebuilding team doing that

O'Brien will not start a rookie and Hoyer needs to retire (2 concussions in less than a month). Same reason I dont see the Texans making a move on Stafford is the same reason they wont move on Bradford: he is not completely dedicated to his craft. EIther way Cook is the choice for the draft and a vet will be brought in. Just wont be Bradford

Trade Bradford for Colin?

Bradford is a free agent and Colin is probably getting cut.

I think Colin is a terrible fit for Kelly's offense anyway. People act like he runs the old FLorida Tebow offense. His offense needs someone with a quick release and quick reads. Kaep can do neither. This idea that he needs a running QB seems like a misconception.

Top Bottom