• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

mr2xxx

Banned
I like the way he played. I am not dumping on the guy. But they did not beat a team with a winning record all year. And it isn't like he played well in those games they did play good teams. He has good weapons. OL has been healthy by NFL standards. He has had a Flacco-type contract year

They still should sign him and work on that defense

If he can get us a SB ring like Flacco, then give him all the money. I'd be content with another Superbowl and a bad contract.

But the simple fact that we are a predictable team that is able to beat up weaker talent with consistency is a great thing. I don't recall that happening ever watching this team. I'm still waiting for other shoe to drop for this team. This team has had too much tragedy, incompetence, and ego for me to be comfortable with our recent success.

Jarate

Banned
Apparently Mike Neal, Clay Mathews and Julius Peppers all got named in the report too

The source said he was making it up though so who knows how much money Peyton gave him

Line_HTX

CXAVK6BUoAA5HSa.jpg:large

KingBroly

Banned
With Tannehill getting almost $100 Mil I wonder how much the Redskins value Cousins

Why on Earth did they give him that kind of money without doing a fucking thing?

I went into this season as a Redskins fan expecting the worst and ended it with a huge smile on my face... The NFC East ladies and gentlemen.

I expected 4-6 wins, a slight improvement over last year, but we'd ditch Gruden, draft a new QB and start a rebuild. I didn't expect GMSM to come in, first year, have Gruden bench RG3 for Cousins before the year, and ride it to the NFC East title. It's crazy when you get a guy who's built up 2 Super Bowl contenders doing it again with your team.

Friends I need advice : How would you guys feel about investing in arms makers/weapon companies and so on?

Investigating it, it sounds like a solidly diversification tool which could make me a nice percentage, but profiting on war/death/destruction, some would find a bad thing. What do you guys think?

Milchjon

Friends I need advice : How would you guys feel about investing in arms makers/weapon companies and so on?

Investigating it, it sounds like a solidly diversification tool which could make me a nice percentage, but profiting on war/death/destruction, some would find a bad thing. What do you guys think?

Protip: If you want to act ethically, don't ask Americans for advice.

Or at least find an eznark-free thread.

squicken

If he can get us a SB ring like Flacco, then give him all the money. I'd be content with another Superbowl and a bad contract.

But the simple fact that we are a predictable team that is able to beat up weaker talent with consistency is a great thing. I don't recall that happening ever watching this team. I'm still waiting for other shoe to drop for this team. This team has had too much tragedy, incompetence, and ego for me to be comfortable with our recent success.

Oh definitely they are in better shape organizationally than since maybe the Marty days, and even then there were bts issues. Beating bad teams is what well coached/run teams do. It's why I like O'Brien in Houston. As long as Snyder stays out of it I think they have a good chance to make a few playoff runs. But the defense will need to get a lot better. The Skins absolutely beat the Eagles, but Philly missed some chances a good team won't

Good morning everyone. Hope you are all having a good day.

Morally, it's kind of eh..
Financially, it would seem like a solid investment (given what little I know about finance.)

Hmmmm, hey! Wait......LISTEN!

Go Browns!

Yeah!!!
I need Johnny to throw a couple picks today so I can best pd. We need a championship and I'm going to deliver it over Kave.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
"I don't know what recordings they claim to have, but I didn't say it" isn't exactly a great foundation for outright dismissal. But lol at Pats fans jumping on this shred of a bad cloud when they continue to dismiss actual investigations and actual charged misconduct that lead to actual reprisals as "haters gonna hate."

eznark

Banned
"I don't know what recordings they claim to have, but I didn't say it" isn't exactly a great foundation for outright dismissal. But lol at Pats fans jumping on this shred of a bad cloud when they continue to dismiss actual investigations and actual charged misconduct that lead to actual reprisals as "haters gonna hate."

No but the Huffington Post was implying the pharmacist was cooperating in the documentary, which is clearly not the situation. They better have the receipts.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
No but the Huffington Post was implying the pharmacist was cooperating in the documentary, which is clearly not the situation. They better have the receipts.

HuffPo isn't to be taken seriously. I don't even think super liberals think that any longer. Al Jazerra though...if they say they have it on record, I'd believe them until otherwise proven.

Top Bottom