• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Fox318

QyrT8T7.png

Billy Davis has expressed confidence that he'll be in Philly next season.

What's everyone drinking today? I'm working on this cocktail of paint thinner & bleach.

eznark

Banned
I'm really starting to question your membership In the cult of Cleve
just kidding we've accepted you as a member 5ever

The only reason why this is a major thing in here is because you keep saying it haha.....

Weird thing is I think in the post before that he said the Texans would take Cook because of his MSU love...then he shits on people who make the same connection w/ PSU.

You can retire my number. I haven't the heart for it anymore.

Thanks Dutch. That first season will always be the best, and not because of the championship, but because we all were so innocent.

Agreed.

It sucked last year, it will suck again this year.

I salute you dear friend! You're a champ and a future Shirtless HOF'er. It was fun to have you in the league.

Pepiope

This is the first week I hope the Eagles lose. Feels wrong :(

I'm sure on Sunday I'll be cheering for a Giant ass whooping though

squicken

BG we'll need your Goff scouting report up after the game today. God only knows what Manziel will film himself doing over New Year's

eznark

Banned
BG we'll need your Goff scouting report up after the game today. God only knows what Manziel will film himself doing over New Year's

After that wild last video of him rapping at his own home with a fruit drink I bet it will be playing board games while drinking an O'Doul's. Or maybe at mass drinking communion wine.

What if being Animu is like being a zombie in The Walking Dead?

It only takes watching one anime for the infection to take over. Than you watch another and another and before you know if you're on multiple anime forums arguing for your favorite love live girl.

Don't watch anime.

Hindl

It only takes watching one anime for the infection to take over. Than you watch another and another and before you know if you're on multiple anime forums arguing for your favorite love live girl.

Don't watch anime.

What's worse, wrestling or anime?

squicken

Still had too many drops though. Hopefully he improves next season. Still would like to see the Eagles add a quality veteran receiver via free agency; none of this Miles Austin crap.

He dropped that TD, but his sluggo that Bradford missed him on was good. I'll live with a guy who drops passes if he at least gets open. Can fix drops (usually), can't fix not getting open

cdy your Patrick Peterson trolling is so transparent jnc

Top Bottom