• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

squicken

Owners trust them, I don't think it's that they have some vision, they just have the ownerships ear. Take Russ Brandon with the Bills, he's done fucking nothing, and yet even with new ownership he's still there whispering, in fact he took on an additional roll with the Sabres. He's good at moving tickets I guess, hustle is strong, guy has lasted soooo fucking long. Nothing but a hustle.

Yeah the most dangerous guy for any coach is the dude watching games with the owner. It's how Rick Smith has kept his job forever

Tom Penny

The Miami owner is awesome
“I told the players that I really believe,” Ross said, via Andrew Abramson of the Palm Beach Post. “For those who stay, we’re going to be winning Super Bowls. If you look at our organization today, you see what we’ve done.

“From every aspect except the playing field, we’re probably the first class organization in the National Football League.”

Godslay

Banned
...lol what try? You literally just suggested something I don't believe out of the blue to guide your narrative. I did the same to you and you flipped your shit.

You've been trying to shit on him for weeks now, and I've ignored it.

Secondly, by your own admission you didn't even watch the game. So why even comment on something you have no backing on?

For the record, I've been saying he's green but improving. Not the hyperbole horseshit you said in the last post.

Sanjuro

Secondly, by your own admission you didn't even watch the game. So why even comment on something you have no backing on?

For the record, I've been saying he's green but improving. Not the hyperbole horseshit you said in the last post.

How am I shitting on him? I called him average in this league, taking into account the team he plays for. Do you think he is top five? Ten? You are the one being shifty here.

Who cares if I didn't watch the entire game. Did this game set the precedence for his standing in the league? Did he do something today to prove he is above average? My guess is no.

ramuh

We all know that Trevor Siemian is the future...

Godslay

Banned
How am I shitting on him? I called him average in this league, taking into account the team he plays for. Do you think he is top five? Ten? You are the one being shifty here.

Who cares if I didn't watch the entire game. Did this game set the precedence for his standing in the league? Did he do something today to prove he is above average? My guess is no.

Read my post.

U2NUMB

Imagine how good the VikeBikes could be if they had a qb.

Not saying he is the best QB out there as he is not.. still super young but here are his last 3 games.

25/36 335 9.3 1 0

17/20 231 11.6 4 0

15/25 168 6.7 1 0 (Blow out Victory..ran most of the game)

So 6 TD no Int.

Kid is growing and still learning but in no way is he bad or has he been bad.

Jeff Fisher's been with the Rams 4 years

Jeff Fisher's made $28 mil with the Rams in 4 years

Jeff Fisher's won 27 games with the Rams in 4 years

Top Bottom