• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

‏@RuiterWrongFAN
Haslam "this will be a several year rebuild...we will be patient"

jesus fucking christ. BrownsGAF, I'm so sorry, just...bandwagon any other team or sport, nobody would blame you

They really do need to tear it all the fucking way down. It's one of the reasons I'm surprised Thomas wasn't traded at the deadline

squicken

Report from an league source that Philly will go after Sean Payton if he is available. Of course Haslam denied that Marrone will be their first interview so tis the season

1373073327_smoke.gif

It's so weird when these cap guys take over. What has Sashi Brown done to get that juice? Same with Howie Roseman. I am not saying it will never work. But I don't think this is baseball where the old timey scouts were a hindrance

Hide the money I guess..

*plays dead

I feel dead BG..

‏@RuiterWrongFAN
Haslam "this will be a several year rebuild...we will be patient"

jesus fucking christ. BrownsGAF, I'm so sorry, just...bandwagon any other team or sport, nobody would blame you

It's our struggle.

BG you know I joke with yall but you dont deserve this pain.... *embrace

For Successful Saturdays, we have Sorrow Sundays.. Balance in the universe.

Regular season has started btw, time for you to bring prosperity to the Cleve.

You can do it BG.

TheFatOne

Offense was fine under Oz.

Oz can't control fumbles, tip picks and being hit while throwing. They fucking benched the clown who was consistently getting Brock hit when Manning came in and it pissed me off because it was the thorn in the offense's side for several weeks, which they didn't adjust to. Weird adjustment with suspect timing.

Just stating the obvious, weird timing I suppose.

From the outside looking in it just looks like they were using any excuse they could to pin it on Brock, and sub in Manning. It's a big ass gamble for sure. Kills Brock as the starter moving forward, and if Manning chokes in the playoffs I'm not sure what the Broncos do. Maybe the coaching staff just doesn't believe in Brock? Although you would know more about that than I do. What's the chatter been about him? Have only really heard the usual young but improving.

Sanjuro

Now I know you're full of shit.

LOL.

Ah. So you are pulling the Mallett argument from earlier this season. Didn't work so well for Texans fans.

If you want to believe Brock is the best QB in the league or something, that is your prerogative. He looked pretty good, but nothing to impress.

kingslunk

That's largely the point. You have a better QB.

Compared to the league? He doesn't look good. Freeman might have done just as well.

Talking to a brick wall here. Manning when healthy is the best option. If you think today's mishaps were Brocks fault you need to study the game a bit more.

Edit:

Who said he was the best in the league?

LJ11

It's so weird when these cap guys take over. What has Sashi Brown done to get that juice? Same with Howie Roseman. I am not saying it will never work. But I don't think this is baseball where the old timey scouts were a hindrance

Owners trust them, I don't think it's that they have some vision, they just have the ownerships ear. Take Russ Brandon with the Bills, he's done fucking nothing, and yet even with new ownership he's still there whispering, in fact he took on an additional roll with the Sabres. He's good at moving tickets I guess, hustle is strong, guy has lasted soooo fucking long. Nothing but a hustle.

Sanjuro

Talking to a brick wall here. Manning when healthy is the best option. If you think today's mishaps were Brocks fault you need to study the game a bit more.

I didn't watch all of today's game. I've watched most of his other games. I was being sarcastic on shitting on him. My point entirely is his duration has always been leading towards the better QB, which is Peyton.

Godslay gets super sensitive about him. Like I mentioned, Mallett syndrome.

Godslay

Banned
Ah. So you are pulling the Mallett argument from earlier this season. Didn't work so well for Texans fans.

If you want to believe Brock is the best QB in the league or something, that is your prerogative. He looked pretty good, but nothing to impress.

Never said anything of the above. Nice try though.

kingslunk

I didn't watch all of today's game. I've watched most of his other games. I was being sarcastic on shitting on him. My point entirely is his duration has always been leading towards the better QB, which is Peyton.

Godslay gets super sensitive about him. Like I mentioned, Mallett syndrome.

Peyton hurt is awful. Watch the divisional game last year. Up until today Brock was the best decision.

Sanjuro

Never said anything of the above. Nice try though.

...lol what try? You literally just suggested something I don't believe out of the blue to guide your narrative. I did the same to you and you flipped your shit.

Peyton hurt is awful. Watch the divisional game last year. Up until today Brock was the best decision.

I agree. If Peyton was injured, which to what severity or actuality we don't know.

Top Bottom