• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dave Rappoccio ‏@DrawPlayDave 2m2 minutes ago

I like how Cris Collinsworth sublty worked in a reference to Pro Football Focus

A website he owns

M_A_C

His arm strength is done, and throwing into double coverage consistently had nothing to do with the oline. You are making excuses for Manning instead of watching the tape. So let me give you a cold hard dose of reality.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-...0/Manning-throws-four-interceptions-vs-Chiefs

Which one of those four interceptions were on the oline? Hint
None of them were
You really aren't remembering Manning correctly early on in the year. He was awful in his decision making consistently trying to fit balls into tight windows when he can't do that anymore. His arm is gone, and has nothing to do with injury. Father time remains undefeated.

You may be right, but your just making assumptions about his health that you cannot possible know anything about. Go try and throw some footballs on one leg and see how hard you can throw it.

Fact remains today that he came in and used his mind to beat the chargers. Something Brock failed to do in the first half.

Sanjuro

Chargers are a joke, it will be interesting to see how Manning holds up against an actual team. Especially if they fall behind and he has to throw the ball down the field.

Brock is green, and clearly Gabbart tier in his 7 starts, but he did kept the TOs to a minimum. Manning hasn't proven that he could do that at all this year with any consistency.

...so you are making my point just to be a contrarian because of the laundry I wear.

Thought you were above that!

It was clear that Peyton was finished by the end of last year, if he couldn't sort himself out over the offseason then sitting behind Brock for a couple of months won't do shit. Going to be hilarious/painful to watch if Peyton starts in the playoffs.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Honestly, Johnny going AWOL could be great for his career. Getting out of Cleveland should be everyone's goal.

was thinking the same thing, maybe hes finally getting his shit together because hes finally taking the proper steps to ensure getting the fuck out of cleveland.

Kiryu

SeahawksGAF

I need to know which team you would rather play against Vikings (beat them like last time) or Redskins (beat them in all playoff history) so... which do you want to play?

Only thing I am worried.

Vikings can do better than last time they faced us.

Redskins can do better with Kirk's hot passing offense against us.

Tom Penny

Chargers are a joke, it will be interesting to see how Manning holds up against an actual team. Especially if they fall behind and he has to throw the ball down the field.

Brock is green, and clearly Gabbart tier in his 7 starts, but he did kept the TOs to a minimum. Manning hasn't proven that he could do that at all this year with any consistency.

Chargers forced Brock and co into 5 turnovers and Manning shredded them after he got benched.

rando14

SeahawksGAF

I need to know which team you would rather play against Vikings (beat them last time) or Redskins (beat them in all playoff history) so... which do you want to play?

Honestly doesnt matter too much to me, maybe leaning a bit towards Vikings, but I'm not gonna overly dread one vs the other

Just happy it's time for playoffs football!!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I didn't watch all of today's game. I've watched most of his other games. I was being sarcastic on shitting on him. My point entirely is his duration has always been leading towards the better QB, which is Peyton.

Godslay gets super sensitive about him. Like I mentioned, Mallett syndrome.

no joke.

Kiryu

Honestly doesnt matter too much to me, maybe leaning a bit towards Vikings, but I'm not gonna overly dread one vs the other

Just happy it's time for playoffs football!!
I do not care either but fans are hungry for #5 for possible of hosting home field against wild card Vikings (If they freaking beat Green Bay and Panthers...) to make to championship round which is unlikely!

I am happy with Russell Wilson's best season!

SeahawksGAF

I need to know which team you would rather play against Vikings (beat them like last time) or Redskins (beat them in all playoff history) so... which do you want to play?

Only thing I am worried.

Vikings can do better than last time they faced us.

Redskins can do better with Kirk's hot passing offense against us.

I have no clue. I'm just gonna let things fall into place and then deal with it.

I wish I was jakncoke right now. Football teams playing like ass. Slut machines taking my money, and the waitresses keep bringing drinks that taste like water. :(

Godslay

Banned
Broncos? No they aren't. Tell that to Seattle.

How do you feel about Patriots OL?

Chargers forced Brock and co into 5 turnovers and Manning shredded them after he got benched.

So Sanders getting the ball ripped out from his hands in the redzone, Brock hit on a blind side forcing a fumble, pass hitting Norwood in the hands resulting in a tip pick, Brock getting hit from a garbage right tackle whiff on a throw resulting in a pick, and Anderson getting the ball knocked out of hands on a run is Brock's fault?

Not to mention that the run game picked up the slack in the second half. It wasn't anything Manning did in particular, CJ Anderson shredded them in the second half.

MechDX

I didn't watch all of today's game. I've watched most of his other games. I was being sarcastic on shitting on him. My point entirely is his duration has always been leading towards the better QB, which is Peyton.

Godslay gets super sensitive about him. Like I mentioned, Mallett syndrome.

Hey bitch I was right about Mallett. When he woke up on time, finally, did you see what he did to the Steelers?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Dave Rappoccio ‏@DrawPlayDave 2m2 minutes ago

I like how Cris Collinsworth sublty worked in a reference to Pro Football Focus

A website he owns

Cris Collinsworth owns PFF or is part owner? Not that it makes a difference I had no idea.

Top Bottom