• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

KingBroly

Banned
Ike Reese was in the press box calling out plays based on formation. Chip the coach was cooked too. He's a smart guy and I think he would have adjusted this offseason. Still will if he stays in the NFL. But I agree with you. So spectacularly bad as a GM there was no way Lurie thought he could do it again.

He was bad before he got GM powers. He forced DeSean Jackson out of town, and tried to end his career by saying he had gang ties or whatever. We got him, and he's been one of our best leaders.

MRSA

Banned
I'm sure he's happy that it mean Sam Bradford is gone as well and Jon Gruden will come out of retirement and take the Eagles to a winning record.

tumblr_m77ht4xtGk1qez2aj.gif

In the 00s all the Philadelphia teams went to their respective title game. Now in the 10s they're all gonna have first overall draft picks.

squicken

Eagles' beat guys wondering if Eagles fired Chip for cause. Maybe a mutual parting means he doesn't get paid. For cause, maybe he was talking to other teams?

HOLY SHIT

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo
Eagles fired chip Kelly

Man with a pretty decent house decides to make some improvements. Doesnt know where to start though so he asks around for someone with talent to come in and really make his home shine.

He hears good things about this contractor but he's an amateur and unlicensed. Really great track record though. From what you understand though he only has experience working on tree forts. Came close to winning a few tree fort contests though! So thats a plus.

He starts working and you start to see some good things happening.

He's a bit weird but he brings snacks and smoothies when he shows up to work so its all good.

You notice he sees something he doesnt quite like, a small issue overall, but its bugging him. You start to overhear him mumbling about tree houses and in an effort to rectify it he starts ripping the walls down.

"Better to start from scratch I think, better that this new plan looks more like a tree house"

Well thats alarming but he does good work from what you understand. You just wanted him to improve on the house you had but thats okay. It will work out if we give him time. You do remind him though that you want a house, not a tree house.

"Yeah thats what I said, House", Nodding, he gets back to work.

As time goes by he starts ebaying the copper he stripped from your walls to finance his idea for open spaces and ease of movement.

"Speed in getting around your treehouse is important, you'll see. Wiring and plumbing just dont really fit into what were trying to accomplish here"

"But this is a regular house"

"Yeah thats what I said, 'House', did I say something different?"

When he tears down the corner of your house with the bedroom and pitches a leaky tent in the backyard for you to use (Paid for with the copper money) you really start to get concerned.

And finally you show up one day and theres just a pile of doors and half caved in walls.

He was "nailing the doors together to make a tree since you didnt have one in the yard", he explains. And the walls werent really at the top of his list but he'd get around to them.

Reluctantly you just decide its not going to work out. You pay your contractor the agreed upon amount and send him off. Late the next year you hear he finally won a Tree House competition.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
In other news it looks as though Gipson won't be coming back with the Browns.

A safety is there for the taking y'all.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
He was bad before he got GM powers. He forced DeSean Jackson out of town, and tried to end his career by saying he had gang ties or whatever. We got him, and he's been one of our best leaders.

Kelly never said that, that was those pesky "anonymous" sources.

ampere

Eagles' beat guys wondering if Eagles fired Chip for cause. Maybe a mutual parting means he doesn't get paid. For cause, maybe he was talking to other teams?

Didn't someone just say the owner talked to him about not having personnel control? Sounds like the GM experiment failed, but Chip didn't think so

Furyous

They did beat a bunch of pussies this Sunday now that you mention it.

Damn you swan dived into the pool of fuckery LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL.

Chip Kelly belongs with the Titans coaching his collegiate QB. It sucks that Philly let him go after two 10 win seasons. Who's coaching the Eagles next year?

Hindl

Then he can retire. Bro is making like 9M to play 16 games.

He probably will this off-season, but every game he plays does permanent damage. I get your point but he was barely able to move in the Washington game. I'm not faulting him for that

MechDX

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 50s51 seconds ago
Whatever Chip Kelly was willing to give Sam Bradford before the season, dude shoulda taken it.

Good point

Pepiope

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 50s51 seconds ago
Whatever Chip Kelly was willing to give Sam Bradford before the season, dude shoulda taken it.

Good point
He's still gonna get paid, if not by Philly then by another QB needy team. Talented QBs don't grow on trees.

Congrats, Eagles GAF. It's best this happened now.
Sonic 1, 2, and Sonic 2 Game Gear are great games.

The rest are subpar, to below average, to awful.

I'm a diehard Sonic fan.
Brother!

S3&K is also good. CD is weird but ok. Everything else is a dumpster fire.

Top Bottom