• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

FyoyUq0.png

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
remember in the offseason when like everyone was questioning chip kellys moves? And eagles fans were blindly defending him? Good times.

Sanjuro

Got some Chinese food!

Went across the street to the old Legion for the first time in years. Have to say, first time ever I was outnumbered. I was the only guy out of 5 women, 1 female bartender.

Minor flirts. Bartenders old folks came in and talked about falling asleep during Star Wars: E7. Was funny.

MechDX

Anyone else notice the two teams that Squicken squickened to, Eagles and Colts, had terrible, under performing seasons and now one of the head coaches is fired and the other is almost there?

MRSA

Banned
Got some Chinese food!

Went across the street to the old Legion for the first time in years. Have to say, first time ever I was outnumbered. I was the only guy out of 5 women, 1 female bartender.

Minor flirts. Bartenders old folks came in and talked about falling asleep during Star Wars: E7. Was funny.

Did you have some shark fin soup you fatty fat fat fat fat.

dionysus

Yaldog
I am still wondering why everyone thinks Sean Payton is leaving New Orleans. The only reason he leaves is if he chooses too, and what jobs are better? He doesn't act dissatisfied unless I have missed something.

Cap situation is terrible at NO but all the team's looking for coaches are typically dumpster fires.

Pepiope

I am still wondering why everyone thinks Sean Payton is leaving New Orleans. The only reason he leaves is if he chooses too, and what jobs are better? He doesn't act dissatisfied unless I have missed something.

Cap situation is terrible at NO but all the team's looking for coaches are typically dumpster fires.
A job just opened up...

but I don't want him anyway.

Slo

Giants job looks pretty good.

MechDX

Eagles need a head coach and I read somewhere that their roster is very talented.

Anyone else notice the two teams that Squicken squickened to, Eagles and Colts, had terrible, under performing seasons and now one of the head coaches is fired and the other is almost there?
Yes. I also noticed that when you pretended to be a Pats fan, they started to suck.

This leads me to my request. Is there any way I can convince you and squicken to join forces and turn your powers on all Packers playoff opponents? After careful consideration, I believe that this is the only way my team can win.

squicken

Glazer
Just talked to Chip Kelly, disappointed how it ended but knows it's a results-oriented biz. Insists he wants to remain in the NFL, not college. Was pulled into mtg w owner, said he didn't fight the decision.

Pepiope

I just wonder whose house we will be flying helicopters over now.

Maybe we should have jumped on the Gus Bus when we had the chance.

Billy Davis outlasting chip Kelly is fucking mind numbing. Dude has been avg everywhere where he ran a defense.

Derrick Gunn in Philly can lick my balls that whiney bastard. Lol I hate Philly media but the writing was on the wall when players like Peters who were all in, just grab their helmet and walk off field.

squicken

I just wonder whose house we will be flying helicopters over now.

Maybe we should have jumped on the Gus Bus when we had the chance.

One of the beat guys tweeted he went to Chip's house and Chip's gf said Chip had no comment

I thought he was joking. Then he followed up with a tweet about cars leaving the driveway and I realized he wasn't. Philly people are weird

Pepiope

The offense is going to be funny as fuck on Sunday. Will the pace slow down? Do they know how to do that? Does Pat Shurmur still know how to coach? Did he ever?

HAHAHAHA

And we'll still beat the fucking Giants :(

Crisco

Banned
I will say, Chip had the Eagles in playoff contention each year despite a revolving door at QB. The problem is he was also the guy responsible for that problem, along with many other questionable roster choices. He needs to coach somewhere where he can have input on roster decisions, but someone else has the final word.

The offense is going to be funny as fuck on Sunday. Will the pace slow down? Do they know how to do that? Does Pat Shurmur still know how to coach? Did he ever?

HAHAHAHA

And we'll still beat the fucking Giants :(.

Can Sam Bradford audible now?

And listening to Philly media rightnow.what is wrong with college coaches? Vermeil anyone? These idiots can't remember what they ate for breakfast.

Sad that the NFL is so dead set on remaining in the past. Chip Kelly revolutionized football as we know it, and he paid the price with his job.

I will say, Chip had the Eagles in playoff contention each year despite a revolving door at QB. The problem is he was also the guy responsible for that problem, along with many other questionable roster choices. He needs to coach somewhere where he can have input on roster decisions, but someone else has the final word.

He doesn't want that, and that's his downfall. If he stays in the league, you'll all get to see that for yourselves.

Chip Kelly will never get a Superb Owl ring. Bank on it.

Top Bottom