• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Move up to get who? This isn't the QB loaded draft.

Good luck with Fisher. Chip did more with Foles and Bradford than Fisher ever did or will.

There was no winning or losing in the trade. Both teams lost. Both teams don't have a QB. Fisher should also be fired for the shit he has produced in St Louis over the years. Have fun with the extra 2nd round pick or whatever picks the Rams got in the RG3 trade. What good are the picks if you don't use them right or get the QB for your franchise?

The.. Difference is .. That they have a pick to try and find a qb whereas the revolution failed and Bradford is gone?

Acting like you won is asinine and any other team and Eagles-GAF would he laughing at them. It's fucking asinine. You both had mediocre qbs (pep and Yankee will all go over and but but but Bradford and I'll just roll my eyes with the bloviating.) and the Rams took your mediocre qb, gave you their own mediocre qb and still got a second out from the GM.

So yes, the Rams "won" as much as there can be won out of it.

I think this year felt worse because the rest of philly's teams are ass for most part. But no dude that team quit on Andy hard sorry man 2012 still worse. This year sucked and the offense was so damn frustrating to watch but jeez yeah both years really bad.

I agree with you both years have been the worst in recent memory. In 2012, we knew where we were heading. The Andy Reid era was clearly coming to an end. This year we had great aspirations but instead got our ass whooped by both good and bad teams and saw the effects of a roster tear down that didn't have to be. Looking like we have another crazy off-season ahead of us.

It's funny how this was the year we finally beat Tom Brady though.

Line_HTX

Ghibli doesn't count because it's universally praised and everyone sees their works in theaters.

Rando has nothing to worry about.

rando14

I feel that desperate times call for desperate measures..

C4QAibA.png

Hmmmmm

Rando pls

You middle class biiiiiiii

Spin... nooooooooo!!

Move up to get who? This isn't the QB loaded draft.

Good luck with Fisher. Chip did more with Foles and Bradford than Fisher ever did or will.

There was no winning or losing in the trade. Both teams lost. Both teams don't have a QB. Fisher should also be fired for the shit he has produced in St Louis over the years. Have fun with the extra 2nd round pick or whatever picks the Rams got in the RG3 trade. What good are the picks if you don't use them right or get the QB for your franchise?

Before the trade:

Rams had a shit QB, went 7-9 every year.

Eagles had a shit QB, back to back 10-6 seasons.

After the trade:

Rams still have a shit QB, at worst will go 7-9 as usual, have an extra second round pick.

Eagles still have a shit QB, will be lucky to go 7-9, head coach/GM just got canned and whoever comes in won't have a second round pick during the rebuilding process.

But yeah, keep telling yourself the trade was equal for both teams.

http://i.imgur.com/4hUc3GB.gif

*feels weak in the knees

Edit: Wait a minute isnt Studio Gibby the one Grandpa Bionic always talks about, says its good?? Not all anime is bad then....?? *eyes WIDEN WITH HOOOOOOPE!!

What is this shit rando?

Spinluck

You guys talked about Sonic and I missed it :(

Sonic 3&K is one of the best platforms ever

Chip Kelly to Colts please

studio gibby made that shit ps3 rpg so yeah they kinda suck because of that

That was Level 5 you wanker, Ghibli did the art style and story.

effzee

The.. Difference is .. That they have a pick to try and find a qb whereas the revolution failed and Bradford is gone?

Acting like you won is asinine and any other team and Eagles-GAF would he laughing at them. It's fucking asinine. You both had mediocre qbs (pep and Yankee will all go over and but but but Bradford and I'll just roll my eyes with the bloviating.) and the Rams took your mediocre qb, gave you their own mediocre qb and still got a second out from the GM.

So yes, the Rams "won" as much as there can be won out of it.

I am not acting like the Eagles won the trade. Never claimed it and of course I'd like the 2nd round pick back but its not as if the Eagles mortgaged their future for Bradford. All in all they lost the 2nd round pick and Foles. Foles stinks so they lost a 2nd round pick.

Kelly risked it and it didn't work. But it is only 1 2nd round pick. Eagles will still have their first round pick and 2 3rd round picks. If there really is a QB they like in the first or in the 2nd they will be in position to move up or make deals to land that QB.

Not surprising. Seems like a dick

Chip never seemed like the guy who got along with many but he also never seemed to be at this extreme. I don't doubt that he was an ass and stubborn.

Not liked by who at NovaCare? Howie? The rest of the people there were the coaches, trainers, and assistants Chip himself brought in.

I guess now some people will get their shots on him in now that he is fired. And I guess fast food Fridays will be back?

Albert Breer ‏ @ AlbertBreer now 5 seconds ago
If you wanna look at potential Eagles names, start here -- Panthers DC Sean McDermott. Widely respected. Knows the Philly brass. A unifier.

effzee

Before the trade:

Rams had a shit QB, went 7-9 every year.

Eagles had a shit QB, back to back 10-6 seasons.

After the trade:

Rams still have a shit QB, at worst will go 7-9 as usual, have an extra second round pick.

Eagles still have a shit QB, will be lucky to go 7-9, head coach/GM just got canned and whoever comes in won't have a second round pick during the rebuilding process.

But yeah, keep telling yourself the trade was equal for both teams.

What is this shit rando?

Trade was equal because both teams still don't have answers at QB. We have no idea what the Rams will do with that extra 2nd round pick but just like with the RG3 picks they could just as easily fuck it up and end up again with no answers at QB.

As it is right now, both teams don't have answers at QB and will be looking again. Winner is whoever gets a QB not whether you have extra picks. I am of the opinion picks are extremely overrated if you don't know how to use them correctly or have the right talent evaluator. I have zero confidence in the Rams and their FO picking the right QB in the draft or otherwise but if you feel like your team "won" cause they got a 2nd round pick then yippe you won!

And as I said in the other post OH NO Eagles won't have a 2nd round pick that will surely set them back 5 years!!!! I'd get it if they traded everything & every pick away for Mariota and he was a monumental bust but that isn't the case here.

They don't have a 2nd but will be picking high in the first and have 2 third round picks. They will have a shot with those picks plus possible FA QBs (including Bradford himself who yes is better than Foles) to rebuild depending on the new regime.

Would be hilarious if the Rams fired Fisher and Philly hired him to replace Chip.

I doubt Fisher gets another HC shot. Same with Rex once he gets (or should get) fired.

I wouldn't mind Fisher or Rex as DC if they didn't mind focusing on what actually makes than decent coaches.

Top Bottom