• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Yea I can see how playing with me could get old, must suck to see how bad you are in comparison every single game. Hey at least you have your brother and gman to make yourself feel better!

No need to be so mean :*(

sadtrick.gif

Apologize bread, smgdfh.

Damage is done, I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now.

gutshot

I'd add potentially Eric Rowe from his limited play time to the positives, and the jury is still out on Jacorey Shepherd. Add Huff to the negatives but it still works out. Although given that Kiko spent most of camp rehabbing, and then immediately reinjured his knee, I'm not necessarily calling that a bust. Especially since even McCoy wouldn't be able to do shit behind this offensive line, so it's not like we really lost out on something there

Yeah, Rowe may end up being good but I think it is still too early to say. Kiko was a bust though. He was epically bad when he was on the field this season. And you can't necessarily blame it all on injuries, and besides Chip knew he had some injury problems when he traded for him. You'll notice I didn't put trading away McCoy in the bad move section though. I do think that was an OK move to free up cap space and sell high on a declining asset. Getting Kiko and then signing Murray with that cap space is where Chip fucked up.

He's already being pumped up in media circles for the Giants job. Lots of stuff from the beat writers saying its one of his most desired landing positions if he does try for another HC job.

oh god no, Belichick disciples has been horrible after they left him, i rather keep the old man...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave I miss Haden, Idc what Squicken says :/ ..... Also i claim his wife.

Breh I'm bouta cut this hair off after Sunday, time for change.

Yeah once this season over I going back to my old hairstyle.

And you know what? I'ma let you claim his wife, I'm okay with this. You deserve it, you worked hard this year.

Kave and BG will cut their hair some upcoming morning and later that day, Farmer will be kept, Pettine will quit and be replaced by Jim Mora, Haslam will sell to Greg Schiano, and they'll sign Jamarcus Russell to replace Manziel

DMczaf

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/12/29/10686004/rams-de-william-hayes-doesnt-believe-in-dinosaurs

We live in a society where people are allowed to cultivate their own thoughts and ideas about any number of things. Often times, that leads to some really hilarious crap. This is one of those times.

Rams defensive end William Hayes, a real live person, does not believe dinosaurs ever existed. Not just that, he believes they are, like, some kind of conspiracy. Speaking to ESPN about his teammate and fellow defensive star, Chris Long had this to say:

"He thinks archaeologists place bones underground like a parent would place Easter eggs. They just planted them. It's some large conspiracy. He does not believe that dinosaurs ever existed and he thinks that mermaids are real. I love dinosaurs, so we have a big point of contention."

wait....what....wait....WHAT

Okay, so not only does Hayes not believe in dinosaurs, he DOES BELIEVE IN MERMAIDS. He's not the only pro athlete who does, but still.

"No, I don't believe dinosaurs existed. Not even a little bit. With these bones, it's crazy because man has never seen a dinosaur, we can agree on that, right? But we know exactly how to put these bones together? I believe there is more of a chance you will find a mermaid than you will a dinosaur because we find different species in the water all the time.

"I don't understand how [Long] just believes in dinosaurs. That's just crazy to me. We know they died. We know what a T-Rex eats? That don't sound crazy to you? We have never seen a dinosaur before but we know exactly where every single rib [was] and which rib goes where. That's crazy to me."

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
How creationists explain fossils as explained by sbnation as explained by Chris Long as explained by William Hayes.

So they fired Chip now so they could lose for the better draft pick, Giants lose on Sunday they get 10th pick in the draft, they win and move to 16th..fuck i wanted the 10th pick..

KingBroly

Banned
So they fired Chip now so they could lose for the better draft pick, Giants lose on Sunday they get 10th pick in the draft, they win and move to 16th..fuck i wanted the 10th pick..

You also don't get to go to Wimbledon.

So...AFC North plays the NFC East next year.

Scenario:
Cleveland hires Kelly.

Cleveland plays at Philadelphia, right?

Top Bottom