• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Why would you wish such ill on my boy?

Ill? He'd be in a perfect situation. New coach, low expectations for the offense, but the potential for a great defense. He'd be under little pressure to perform highly his first year and could grow into the role, and potentially get helped by a defense stymied by poor coaching. And he'd be in a cool city.

Works for the Eagles too. He looked great last preseason and has had a year with a team great at developing QBs. He wouldn't cost much meaning they could sign the players they need to extend and get some free agents.

cdyhybrid

I can't understand how Jim Mora Jr would get another job in the NFL after the disasters of both Atlanta and Seattle. I don't care how well he's done at UCLA.
He's not even doing that great at UCLA. Only looks good because they've had a run of bad coaches.

Breer was just talking, said look out for Jim Mora and the Giants job.
Breer talking out of his ass. That's been part of the speculation for the past week or so alongside McDaniels and Sean Payton. Throw enough shit against the wall....

They've been connecting Brian Kelly and the Giants for the last month as well.

Draxal

He's not even doing that great at UCLA. Only looks good because they've had a run of bad coaches.

They lost a bowl game to a 5-7 team as well.

I would rather stay with Coughlin for an additional ten years over one year of Mora.

I"m still waiting for the Cowher rumor to start up again.

So Coughlin firing is all but confirmed at this point? NFC East clearing house

The balls on that guy. HAHAHA

It does seem that quite a few players had issues with Chip, but Marcus Smith? LOL

You been thinking about my avatar breh? May I suggest it be related to something we can both agree on, such as hatred of Greg Hardy or Lurie?

Pepiope

So Coughlin firing is all but confirmed at this point? NFC East clearing house

You been thinking about my avatar breh? May I suggest it be related to something we can both agree on, such as hatred of Greg Hardy or Lurie?
Or your love for Bradford or Jordan Hicks, not sure. We have a month before the off-season.

effzee

Beats the shit out of me. He benefitted from Foles magical fluke season. Should never have extended him, even putting racism aside.

The Eagles should trade for Brett Hundley and sign a defensively minded coach.

He owes every dime he has received to DeSean and Maclin.

If Maclin doesn't get hurt, Cooper remains #3 or #4 WR. And once elevated to starter all the attention was on DeSean so it allowed Cooper get his big numbers.

Pepiope

Who knows man. Some of these guys who didn't flourish under Chip and Billy Davis might turn out to be decent under a new coach.

I think Eagles have enough talent on the dline to switch to a 4-3.
We have the talent on the defensive side of the ball to be really good.

Cox potentially back in the 4-3....QBs should be scurrred.

Jarate

Banned
Eagles defense is definately scary, but that locker room is cancerous, dont respect the way they played the game, even if Chip was literally satan, theres no reason to literally quit trying like they did

Eagles should really think about hiring Brian Dawkins to just go and beat the shit out of people in that locker room

Guy abandoned a dog in a dog park near where I work. Dog still had tags, even a phone number on the collar. Called the guy up and he basically said the dog wouldn't come to him so he abandoned it.

Today was a "fuck people" day.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Guy abandoned a dog in a dog park near where I work. Dog still had tags, even a phone number on the collar. Called the guy up and he basically said the dog wouldn't come to him so he abandoned it.

Today was a "fuck people" day.
You keep him?

RBH

I found the forum where a lot of the banned Sports-GAF members (aka NBA-GAF) are currently residing.

Someone actually sent me the link to it awhile ago, but I never bothered to check it until now.

7BgFH2F.png

rando14

I found the forum where a lot of the banned Sports-GAF members (aka NBA-GAF) are currently residing.

Someone actually sent me the link to it awhile ago, but I never bothered to check it until now.

7BgFH2F.png

I would literally have paid TENS of dollars to have Frankman post in MLB-gaf during the Mets' run this year

....He would have cried at the end of the World series :')))

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

7BgFH2F.png

Frankman was the guy with the anime fuck pillows right?

Whatever happened to Bucky Brooks? He used to post here more often

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I almost bought it, but then I remembered that I haven't played 3 yet.

It's only a year old, and I'd say go for it. Depends on how you felt about FC3. It's pretty much more of that, so if that sounds good it's a great game. It's really fun but if you're burned out on those games I could see it not being for you

They are, in many ways the same game. 4 is just a more iterated upon version.

It's a great game. I absolutely loved it, but I also really liked 3 and like Future said, it's pretty much the same game.

I'm hyped for Primal too

Yeah I played 3 but would get bored for whatever reason....

7BgFH2F.png

I sent it out to whoever asked when NBA GAF went down.

I tries posting there but it was too much... couldn't handle that and GAF. So i made an executive decision and stayed here.

Top Bottom