• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

mr2xxx

Banned
I didn't realize Namath threw for over 4000 yards in 67. Pretty fucking impressive in 14 games back when you could murder a WR. He did throw more INTs than TDs but that seems to be closer to the norm back then.

Just saw Paxton Lynchs stat line from his bowl game today.

Can you say falling, falling , falling ?
One bad game won't destroy him, it's about the whole body of work. Besides stats don't say everything
it wasn't the best game
you'll still be in position to draft hackenberg
16-37 for 106 yards and an int. Against an unranked opponent.

Yep. The Cleve #1 draft pick. In a couple year they can cut him and BOB will win a division with him like other former Brown QBs
*pats head

MechDX

One bad game won't destroy him, it's about the whole body of work. Besides stats don't say everything
it wasn't the best game
you'll still be in position to draft hackenberg

16-37 for 106 yards and an int. Against an unranked opponent.

Yep. The Cleve #1 draft pick. In a couple year they can cut him and BOB will win a division with him like other former Brown QBs

So I see that the best the Packers starting offensive line could manage in today's injury report was 'limited participation'. A.k.a. They are all too hurt to practice.

Egads. Strategically the right move would be to show up in minnesota on sunday night and claim "we thought it was a road game".

So I see that the best the Packers starting offensive line could manage in today's injury report was 'limited participation'.

Egads. Strategically the right move would be to show up in minnesota on sunday night and claim "we thought it was a road game".

If they lose they probably play Seattle in the annual "get embarrassed by Seattle" playoff game

If they lose they probably play Seattle in the annual "get embarrassed by Seattle" playoff game
I would be fine playing seattle, that's the one team we'll get up to play (and can actually beat). (i don't think it works that way though, i don't think it's possible for us to meet seattle in the wc)

Zona or carolina we might get up to play, but unless we can get the run game going it's not happening.

Washington sucks even worse than we do, that would be a good bet.

Greg

So I see that the best the Packers starting offensive line could manage in today's injury report was 'limited participation'. A.k.a. They are all too hurt to practice.

"starting offensive line"

Just have Munn protect Rodgers, she'd do a better job. And Greg gets to watch her on TV!

Tanking his draft stock to not be drafted by the Browns,

Smart move.

Didn't work for Weeden or Manziel

I would be fine playing seattle, that's the one team we'll get up to play (and can actually beat). (i don't think it works that way though, i don't think it's possible for us to meet seattle in the wc)

Yep, just checked. If Seahawks lose and Packers win this week, they play each other in the first round. It's either vs them, Vikings, or Washington

Exactly my same thoughts. Probably a little smoke on what really happened in that meeting, but I don't doubt he wants to meet with players

e: STL sent in the proposal for the riverfront stadium today. But STL has had so much rain that site might get flooded in the next few days
Proposed stadium site is actually fine, it's the NW and SW suburbs that are underwater right now.

In fairness, those clowns out there sunday were (mostly) the backups!

Turns out we didn't bother to carry any backup linemen on the roster, apart from this chubby dude we keep trying to turn into a running back.

Packers will probably blow the Vikes out. And Rogers will only get sacked on a weird extended play.

Yep, just checked. If Seahawks lose and Packers win this week, they play each other in the first round. It's either vs them, Vikings, or Washington
I would honestly prefer that to playing the Vikes back to back. That usually doesn't end well.

Go cards!

Packers will probably blow the Vikes out. And Rogers will only get sacked on a weird extended play.
I admire and respect your pessimism, but with all due respect, you think your team sucks a lot? Maybe. But my team sucks more!

jakncoke

Banned
I didn't realize Namath threw for over 4000 yards in 67. Pretty fucking impressive in 14 games back when you could murder a WR. He did throw more INTs than TDs but that seems to be closer to the norm back then.

You should subscribe to #jakfacts you would of known

No, you didn't win your Fantasy Football league, NFL-GAF Sponsored by Taco Bell. You didn't even collect a second or third place trophy. There are no virtual ribbons for participation.

You may curse the fantasy gods who so spurned you this season. You may wallow is self-pity, denigrating your poor decisions. You may do all this and more, but we say to you, pick up your head, stifle your sobs, and plan now for redemption and glory next season.
--Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football

Damn Yahoo...wtf :(

rezn0r

So after doing so-so all season in a friend's pickem league (with 70 people in it...) I've averaged 11 picks the last 4 weeks and I find myself alone in first place. I'm going to have a nervous breakdown, as I typically have no idea about week 17. Awesome way to end the season either way. The good news is it's a decent amount of money even in 4th place, so as long as I don't completely crap down my leg I'll be happy. My record right now is 130-105.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I agree #FUCKDEGA
Don't hate me just because I like good food.
:D
#FuckDega
Now you are joining in? ):
#FuckDega2016
tumblr_mb0g7rCf7c1qk61m3o1_500.gif
What did i do to you?!

effzee

What in the shit at that Miami locker room scene? I think Phins biggest problems are

-Suh. As long as he is there as the highest payed player but half assing it, the whole team will notice. Espcially if the coaches coddle him and lie about it. He's approaching Haynesworth territory

-For whatever reason the locker room does not like Tannehill. He may have to go. Can't cut everyone that doesn't like him. It's not fair but it is hat it is

-Should have just said Stephen Ross b/c they will always suck as long as he is owner

I wouldn't mind him as the Eagles QB. For a 3rd round pick.

Do it Gase!

no bs a lot of people said nfl-gaf on gaf were dickheads. nba takes it to a whole new level all hateful virgins and the ones that got pussy either was super dry or came with crabs and the herps. fucking all 1 minute pump and cum chumps bitch made marks

That's.. Um. Quite descriptive Jak.. I'll take your word for it.

Because, why not?

Is that 22-23?

Damn Yahoo...wtf :(

:(
Fuck PD.
That thing was basically giving me a blowjob for weeks. Hey go play daily fantasy...

Now.. I need stay calm.. And get lucky again next year in this league and hopefully the shirtless league.

Remember Dutch, I know where the accounts are.

I smoked Kave in the Shirtless League Championship :)

You were supposed to though. I was supposed to beat PD :( every week. Every goddamn matchup he was in.. He was projected to lose by some significant amount and boom he wins.. It's stunning.

Vyer

Fuck Torchy's, this Lupe Tortilla in front of the Mercedes Benz Sugar Land is the best. The salsa is ACTUALLY spicy for once! Everything else is amazing.

Lupe Tortilla is the best Tex Mex. Also try 100% Taquitos across the freeway - 59 northbound around Buffalo Speedway. It's cheap but good. Like a taco truck but clean and sanitary.

Lupe's fajitas are pretty legit.

Cam Newton confirmed the rumors that he did indeed become a father on Christmas Eve. Baby boy and mother are fine. Congrats to Cam and his longtime girlfriend Kia.

I'm not going to make an excuse for why he was playing like ass on Sunday, but it's certainly understandable if his mind was in other places.

Top Bottom