• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

this_guy

Fuck Torchy's, this Lupe Tortilla in front of the Mercedes Benz Sugar Land is the best. The salsa is ACTUALLY spicy for once! Everything else is amazing.

Lupe Tortilla is the best Tex Mex. Also try 100% Taquitos across the freeway - 59 northbound around Buffalo Speedway. It's cheap but good. Like a taco truck but clean and sanitary.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
ehhhh not sure about that

I am and here's why.

What McD has struggled with since 07 is understanding his players limitations. Randy Moss was INSANE that season. Even when he wasn't torching double/triple teams he was pulling down passes at insane angles, literally jumping over and reaching out in front of defenders (that bengals game catch is one of the best I've ever seen). Tom had a better deep ball, however Randy made him look God tier downfield.

Since the loss of randy, not only has the talent not been there, but Tom really got away from throwing deep down field. His strengths are diagnosing the defense and getting the ball out insanely fast. BOB realised this, which is why Welker had his best season that season, not to mention that lucky 99 yarder to start the year.

Cue McD's return. The stuff I couldn't stand that he's MOSTLY got away from is airing it out to the wrong people. Saints game 2 years ago? First play of what should've been the clinching drive for the saints, brady airs out the single worst throw I've ever seen him make to who? Julian Edelman in double coverage. The amount of deep balls thrown to Jules made no sense, he continued to push this for whatever reason. This year the broncos game on paper made sense running Chandler 1v1 down the sideline, but in reality? The guy is mostly trash with stone hands. For whatever reason they kept running chandler deep down the sideline and firing it to him, the timing was off, and even when it was there Chandler couldn't handle it.

Don't get me wrong Josh has some nice plays in there. They were running this great formation with Chandler in as the full back and him and gronk on the outside from the one. It's a matchup nightmare given Chandler/Gronks size, and whatever Tom sees from there he can make the call. The Julian to Danny against Baltimore last year. Then again I've seen him on way too many occasions run the ball 3 straight times 1st and goal... sounds good? nah not if it's from the 5 or 6 yardline. You have Rob Gronkowski, throw the ball.

BoB kept it pretty simple. '11 and the beginning of this year were 2 of the most efficient offenses I've ever seen. If Gronks ankle is healthy that year ends different. Hell Hernandez got rolled up on for the high ankle sprain which severely hampered, and Tom still had a huge year.

edit- forgot to mention one thing which ties into what I was saying earlier. They continue to air it out to Lafell... what the hell, why? His role is clear and defined. He's damn solid as a 4th option given how the coverage pans out. He can catch at the sidelines, but not over the middle. He's not a burner, he's just a solid route runner with incredibly inconsistent hands, but he does get seperation on lesser options with ease. For whatever reason they continued to press that issue, and it's horrible for the 2 reasons I've mentioned, it's far from Lafell's strengths, and Tom's deep ball isn't what it used to be.

squicken

What in the shit at that Miami locker room scene? I think Phins biggest problems are

-Suh. As long as he is there as the highest payed player but half assing it, the whole team will notice. Espcially if the coaches coddle him and lie about it. He's approaching Haynesworth territory

-For whatever reason the locker room does not like Tannehill. He may have to go. Can't cut everyone that doesn't like him. It's not fair but it is hat it is

-Should have just said Stephen Ross b/c they will always suck as long as he is owner

jakncoke

Banned
What in the shit at that Miami locker room scene? I think Phins biggest problems are

-Suh. As long as he is there as the highest payed player but half assing it, the whole team will notice. Espcially if the coaches coddle him and lie about it. He's approaching Haynesworth territory

-For whatever reason the locker room does not like Tannehill. He may have to go. Can't cut everyone that doesn't like him. It's not fair but it is hat it is

-Should have just said Stephen Ross b/c they will always suck as long as he is owner

ye but what team will you kill next year now that you've killd sam bradford and chip kelly nfl career

Suh has been playing well/great for most of the year. Not Haynesworth Territory at all.
Who doesn't like Tannehill? Just last week players were praising him
Yes you're right.

jakncoke

Banned
Drunkie please. You try dealing with two sets of fuckery fuckity fuck. I can't handle all that fuckery man. You guys already too much.

no bs a lot of people said nfl-gaf on gaf were dickheads. nba takes it to a whole new level all hateful virgins and the ones that got pussy either was super dry or came with crabs and the herps. fucking all 1 minute pump and cum chumps bitch made marks

Line_HTX

no bs a lot of people said nfl-gaf on gaf were dickheads. nba takes it to a whole new level all hateful virgins and the ones that got pussy either was super dry or came with crabs and the herps. fucking all 1 minute pump and cum chumps bitch made marks

:You

Bread

Banned
nba gaf was a hateful paradise full of disrespect, i miss it.

#FuckDega2016
tumblr_mb0g7rCf7c1qk61m3o1_500.gif

Eleuin

Was that story about tannehill heckling PS players who picked him off true? Guy is a douche if so

Top Bottom