• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

MRSA

Banned
Why are you stalking me! I played it for like 10 minutes -_-

I got rb6

BVtxhOuh.jpg

Lets play Siege later

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He said you tricked him........

He's a sloot so you can't listen to him anyway

Plus he's from Cleveland so he's probably high on the fumes of the burning river.

I would honestly prefer that to playing the Vikes back to back. That usually doesn't end well.

Go cards!

I admire and respect your pessimism, but with all due respect, you think your team sucks a lot? Maybe. But my team sucks more!

I could see Green Bay beating Minny twice.

I could also see them beating Washington and Seattle (at home).

Carolina or Arizona? Laughable. Offense could never get off the ground.

I couldnt find a clear photo from 2009 of this for my playoffs avatar.

Any help?

Game%20Blouses_zpsbqlu0ats.jpg

I keep forgetting that Prince is from my state, and has season tickets. Dude is super secret about everything these days.

Minnesota maybe, the Vikings are back at full strength on their D, and you cannot underestimate that. They forced Arizona to earn their win over them with a banged up defense, which says something.

Washington I can agree with, they had an easy schedule, and got beat up by good teams. Seattle is on fire right now, but also just lost to the Rams, so they are hit or miss.

If you face Arizona again, you are fucking doomed. But Carolina could be winnable, if you contain Cam and lock down his receivers somehow.

Feel like the only way we could hang with the Cards is if the game was played in a snowstorm.

I think that is pretty unlikely for a game in Arizona (also, we would have to win a playoff game, which is probably 50/50 at best), but maybe climate change can get the job done.

Bread

Banned
Stop playing that bullshit ass game bro

I put good money into Breadstream, go buy yourself good games to play
once there's a better football game i will play that

i have lots of good games, sadly the ps4 i expected to buy with breadstream proceeds was lost in the mail so xboner only for now

squicken

The browns are going to get Chip. They went hard after him the first time.

That was Banner though. Banner hired Farmer. Both guys liked Bradford which is why there is interest from CLE all the time. w/o Banner there, and Farmer soon gone, I don't think that will apply anymore

it would be for the xbox one game installs, so that would help with load times right?
7200 RPM would yes.

As long as you're not constantly writing and re writing data 7200 should be fine.
Check the failure rate of the manufacturer too. I think WD is the best right now though i haven't checked recently.

Greg

differences would probably be small (a few seconds per minute of load time)

and I'm not a huge fan of Seagate's reliability issues

Bread

Banned
yeah i'll stick with the reliable one, i've had this toshiba one since early 09 and it hasn't failed me once (now it will, though. it had a good run i guess)

Top Bottom