• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Moidell hated Belichick. Modell would try to talk to him during practice and Bill would tell him to go away, that he only did football stuff during practice. Modell felt BB bullied him into getting rid of Kosar, and that BB didn't keep him in the loop.

CXcphuuVAAArc9o.png:large

e: There's a funny story from Tony Grossi how he (Grossi) felt Belichick would never succeed b/c he couldn't get along with the media. He was sorta the first coach to treat the media like crap; now they all do

I've never seen or heard a story about belichick not being approachable by players. That's what sonny was talking about.

but you get to spend quality time with your wife!

New Years Eve out with your gf/fiancee/wife is basically the worst thing in the world. She's constantly complaining about her shoes on the frozen earth, it's cold as fuck so she's complaining about her choice of clothes, drinks are $12/each, cabs are $60, hotel rooms are $400+, bars are over-crowded with ridiculous cover charges, it's a night where she sees her frenemies and gets annoyed.

This describes like... every new years eve I've had out with 4 different significant others. All very different women, but NYE is always the same. Thankfully, a friend has a NYE party now a days and we don't do shit. One year when we were both single we conspired to start a tradition of not going out for NYE and now it's a tolerable night.

SonnyBoy

I've never seen or heard a story about belichick not being approachable by players. That's what sonny was talking about.

I also asked a question before making my statement. That's what I believe his response was in answer to. I def appreciated the insight.

Article is fucking garbage. Leads with "Why are Brady and Manning so careless with the medical advice they receive?" And defines their carelessness as:

A lot of the skepticism of Manning [implying Brady w/ headline as well] this week is because of other athletes' ties that were more troubling: Barry Bonds with Victor Conte, Tiger Woods with Anthony Galea; Alex Rodriguez with Anthony Bosch. Why do famous athletes, so careful about their interactions and public image, trust these people for advice and care?

So no evidence of Manning using/taking/getting HGH, no evidence that Brady's relationship with his quack health scientician is anything other than celebrity bull shit, and these two guys are careless because other high profile athletes have been attached to high profile steroid doctors.

Here's what the headline should be:
Even the Best Athletes are Dumb When it Comes to Science

Fuck you guys! The Browns will be great soon!

I like Mark Sessler's plan:
Declare the last 16 years as having not happened. Pretend it was a now-defunct franchise
Fire everyone
Start the team new and declare them a new franchise w/ an expansion draft
Start over

Repeat in 2031

Dragon

Banned
The Browns lose their Super Bowl (the NFL Draft) every single fucking year.

How are they going to be great, dog?

I think they should trade all their number one picks for a QB, change their mind and draft someone else and then get all the picks back and don't pick the QB again after all of that.

Let's put it this way, Cleveland would welcome Belichick back with open arms, with all the forgiveness in its heart. What do you think they would do with Modell? It's a silly point, Modell's thought of as an asshole there.

Line_HTX

Hey, man, this year has been great for Thursday Night Fuckball. It's actually been the most successful year for it!

It makes the week go by faster at least.

All that's left is New Year's Eve Fuckball with the College Football Playoff.

It is strange that woth all ofChips dedication to state of the art workout and eating regimens he was still fat.

That would annoy me if he was my boss

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
MMQB ranked their top 10 HC candidates (Not including current college coaches)

1 Color of Money Jackson
2 Shawnn McDermott
3 Josh McDonalds
4 Doug Maroon
5 Adam's On The Gase
6 Terry Stone Cold Austin
7 Patricia Matthews
8 Gym Shorts
9 Son of Dick (Shula) - Seriously no bigger feather in Cam's MVP cap than the fact that this guy is getting buzz for taking over a football team
10 Tom Warner Cable

Wow, the Pats DC literally went to the little sisters of the poor in college.

rando14

I can't tell you how excited I am for the Josh Freeman Experience this weekend. THIS is what football should be about, not winning games or super bowl.

P. S. New years parties are the worst but, like every year, I'll be at one again this year ;_;

Edit: OMG dutchs snapchats are literally KILLING ME *fades away

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Last few years I've just hung out with a few friends at someone's house/cottage.

It makes the New Year's parties pretty fun.

When I was younger I did a few years of going out to a club and absolutely hated it each time. Never again.

I can't tell you how excited I am for the Josh Freeman Experience this weekend. THIS is what football should be about, not winning games or super bowl.

P. S. New years parties are the worst but, like every year, I'll be at one again this year ;_;

Edit: OMG dutchs snapchats are literally KILLING ME *fades away

🤔🤔🤔🤔

I think I'm the first NFL gaffer to celebrate 2016

rando14

Dutch I am just jealous (esp that gigantic PIZZA)!! 😍

Last few years I've just hung out with a few friends at someone's house/cottage.

When I was younger I did a few years of going out to a club and absolutely hated it each time. Never again.

Yeah "Never again" because you never got kissed at midnight you fat cat (literally) !! Boom roasted

I feel like hating on NYE is the "cool" thing to do now

Nye is objectively terrible, it is a night of forced fun at a specific time that really doesn't mean anything

RBH

Pretty much my exact thoughts.

My New Year's celebration will be playing Fallout until 11:58 or so, changing the channel to watch the ball drop, then playing more Fallout.

I'M OUT OF CONTROL

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My New Year's celebration will be playing Fallout until 11:58 or so, changing the channel to watch the ball drop, then playing more Fallout.

I'M OUT OF CONTROL

Going out with the girlfriend to dinner and a few drinks.

Plan on being home by 830-900 for a few more drinks and to watch the ball drop on tv because uber is going to be dead by then.

#oldpeople

Top Bottom