• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Furyous

Two #NFL sources gave me 3 names as possible #Colts HC cand: Spagnuolo (#Giants DC), Childress (#Chiefs asst), Morninhweg (#Ravens QB ch).
https://twitter.com/DMooreNFL/status/682712583284113408

Jnc

These guys are great at their respective positions but suck as head coaches. We remember Marty's time in Detroit. I retract my previous statements and hope the Colts hire one of these three coaches as head coach. Jags, Texans, and Titans fans approve this hiring. They'll drive this coach to the team facility and throw a party for him.

jakncoke

Banned
But that means you won't let Mech and the Texans take him? You okay with them being happy?

They are texans fan they'll never be happy with sports unless he goes and becomes one those creepy old guys that shows up to high school football games even though he has no relatives on the team

Spinluck

These guys are great at their respective positions but suck as head coaches. We remember Marty's time in Detroit. I retract my previous statements and hope the Colts hire one of these three coaches as head coach. Jags, Texans, and Titans fans approve this hiring. They'll drive this coach to the team facility and throw a party for him.

Pretty sure Cowher will be coming out of retirement, so no need to worry.

Roast duck and pig to start the year :)

42743CB8-B90B-41F4-983A-9C4C1F4C46AD.jpg

CB7C799A-04E4-46D8-BB58-281552055482.jpg

That looks fantastic.

Why am I at work

Because you love to save lives.

Lol

They are texans fan they'll never be happy with sports unless he goes and becomes one those creepy old guys that shows up to high school football games even though he has no relatives on the team

Valid point

Future HC Brian kell.....wait uhhhh..... Nvm

Indeed.. That woul be terrible.

How many years in a row will this be said and not become anything

Until he dies.

Idk.

How many years in a row will you be a drunk bitch

Until he dies just as often as when you're 11-5 and lose to the pats in the playoffs

Squicken loves him, said he's better then a young JJ Watt.

So Texans-GAF is about to become a big fan then.. Good the two negatives will become a positive and lead to prosperity in the Cleve.

That would be like winning a SB for you guys wouldn't it

coltsbanner1_1433971258690_19599727_ver1.0_640_480.JPG

Maybe someday, Flodd.

Someday it will be. But with the coaching list, prepare for your jaguar overlords and enjoy living on your shit food as you piss away Luck's career. You dumb biiiiiiitch

squicken

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen
Eagles confirm Logan, Maxwell, Ajirotutu are out for Sunday, as expected. A team w/a functioning personnel dept would IR, sign guys 4 future

Squicken loves him, said he's better then a young JJ Watt.

smh

It's not that I think he is awful, I just don't think he's going to warrant all this 1st overall talk

Already gave it up, you should try giving up being a degenerate :)

Lol

Let the off season roll around before we start treating that list like it means shit :)

You have Grigson staying (at the moment) and you have A drug addict as an owner.

You know that's the list or something along those lines is the list at the end of this.

There's no Gruden or Cowher rumors to jerk off to. You're getting a retread that will last three years while you pray to god that you can get a new one.

And as you put that food that looks like baby shit in your mouth.. You'll realize that 11-5 wasn't so bad and that you will take it if you can get it. That will be you in a few years.. And I'll have a big smile with that.

bigosc2k

Banned
Happy new years NFL gaf! Also fuck mech,line,kas and gata!

I hope my customers are busy nursing their new year's hangover to come in today.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Happy New Year, NFL-GAF. Here's hoping for a new coach.

jakncoke

Banned
"Johnny Manziel most likely done in Cleveland." - John Clayton

IT'S TIME TO PARTY.

It's unfortunate that Johnny underperformed and started less than half the games that Teddy and Blake did. It's truly unfortunate that he couldn't live up to the hype. Words cannot express how sad I am that this day has FINALLY HAPPENED OR IS IN THE PROCESS OF HAPPENING.

*tears up*

*gets back to drinking*

The holliser pic reminds me of the jack off shake weight south park episode lol

Freeman starting?

I thought there were reports Stephen Morris was going to or nah?

LJ11

Happy New Year fellas.

Not trying to be funny, but I had the strangest fucking dream. Saw Chip Kelly crying in a stairwell. Went up to him and gave him a hug, told it'll be alright, forget what else I said but I know I was pumping up. LOL

Spinluck

You have Grigson staying (at the moment) and you have A drug addict as an owner.

You know that's the list or something along those lines is the list at the end of this.

There's no Gruden or Cowher rumors to jerk off to. You're getting a retread that will last three years while you pray to god that you can get a new one.

And as you put that food that looks like baby shit in your mouth.. You'll realize that 11-5 wasn't so bad and that you will take it if you can get it. That will be you in a few years.. And I'll have a big smile with that.

tumblr_m9zta8SXyN1qgple6o1_250.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Happy New Year fellas.

Not trying to be funny, but I had the strangest fucking dream. Saw Chip Kelly crying in a stairwell. Went up to him and gave him a hug, told it'll be alright, forget what else I said but I know I was pumping up. LOL

You want him as your OC over Roman

Top Bottom