• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Thread got fucked last night, but can't diss it too much because I know I would have gotten banned if I was posting last night

A fun end of year and a fun beginning of year. Much love to yall <3

MechDX

Now the people in the hotel room next to us are getting their freakon. Holy Shit she is a moaner.

Makes my head hurt more.

Don't even remember all I drank. Like a dozen assorted beers, couple double rum n cokes, something called a pipe bomb? Mason jar with Guiness and you drop a shot of kaluha in it and chug it down. Think I had some kamikazes.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Now the people in the hotel room next to us are getting their freakon. Holy Shit she is a moaner.

Makes my head hurt more.

Don't even remember all I drank. Like a dozen assorted beers, couple double rum n cokes, something called a pipe bomb? Mason jar with Guiness and you drop a shot of kaluha in it and chug it down. Think I had some kamikazes.

You're almost as old as me, how'd you survive all that?

I'd be sick for days!

this_guy

Anyone been keeping up with Stafford's stats the last 7 weeks?

16 TDs, 2 INTs, Career High Completetion percentage this season, slicing and dicing whatever defense he faces dishing the ball out to Theo Riddick, Golden Tate III, Calvin Johnson, Eric Ebron etc.

Happy New Years NFLGAF

He's right there with Kirk Cousins! Cousins with the same amount of TDs and INTs over the last 7 games. This should be an eye opener for anyone who doubts Stafford again. He's Kirk Cousins level.

MechDX

You're almost as old as me, how'd you survive all that?

I'd be sick for days!

I...I don't know. We hit up 4 different bars and for New Years the prices were not bad at all. I wasn't driving so I said fuck it.

Wife just went on a hunt for coffee

Link

The Autumn Wind
Wild Card commercials have a ton of Steelers footage, literally no Jets footage. Fuck you too, NFL.

squicken

Good morning, y'all! Hope everyone has a good year

CAR, Buffalo, Seattle and Minnesota are 1-4 in rushing attempts. But which team has the most carries by its running backs? Chicago.

So Ricky Ricardo is an announcer for the Phillies, he does a weekly radio show in Philly. He said today that he heard from trusted people with the Eagles that Peters asking out of several games this year, including the Skins game with the playoffs on the line, really hurt Chip in Luries eyes. He also said that Lurie was very upset with Chip lying about why he released players, last offseason when the Eagles cut Mathis, Chip said that Even asked for more money, Lurie called Even's agent after he was released and the agent said that they never asked for more money. If that fucking slimy weasel Roseman wasnt coming back I wouldnt feel so bad about this move, but man I hate Howie more then anyone in the world.

Hindl

Happy New year everyone! Hope everyone had a good time. The concert in Philly I went to was amazing

Okay....this gif turned out even more creepy then even I expected.
m23W7h6.gif

I'll make the one being pierced have the Eagles logo as their face.

Holy shit that's incredible

squicken

BG, did you see your boy Herman dropping Drake lyrics in his press conference?

I really think what got Chip fired Tuesday rather than next Monday was that crap about not being the actual GM. Even during the offseason he kept saying that he didn't even want personnel power; Lurie forced him to take it. It was like he was constantly trying to buy deniability for any mistakes

As far as Peters, he has history

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32840907&postcount=4727

Striker

Rueben Randle on his future with the team:

“I love playing on this team and love playing with the guys on this team,” Randle told The Post. “I’ve built a special bond with a lot of people in this organization, so it would be tough leaving them. I would love to stick around, but we’ll see how it goes.”
No.

squicken

Reuben Frank @RoobCSN

Think about the timeline. Joe Banner isn't perfect, but the last 30 years, the Eagles won 11 playoff games with Joe Banner, one without him.

But Jeffrey sides with Howie when he clashes with Joe and gets rid of Joe. Eagles haven't won a playoff game since.

Howie meanwhile, clashes with Jason Licht, Louis Riddick, Andy, Joe, Ed Marynowitz, Chip Kelly, etc. Everybody in the building.

And Jeffrey just keeps getting rid of all of them.

I really believe Jeff Lurie wants to win. I just can't see how a model with Howie Roseman running the show brings sustained success.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I...I don't know. We hit up 4 different bars and for New Years the prices were not bad at all. I wasn't driving so I said fuck it.

Wife just went on a hunt for coffee
Damn, your married? I'd love to meet the woman that puts up with you.

Top Bottom