• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Spinluck

Happy New Year fellas.

Not trying to be funny, but I had the strangest fucking dream. Saw Chip Kelly crying in a stairwell. Went up to him and gave him a hug, told it'll be alright, forget what else I said but I know I was pumping up. LOL

chip-kelly-der-face.gif

"Johnny Manziel most likely done in Cleveland." - John Clayton

IT'S TIME TO PARTY.

8870_original.gif

A0aS9WIG0qeIM.gif

OkBcLrrPL6LM4.gif

dd1.gif

lF1XZv45kIwMw.gif

It's unfortunate that Johnny underperformed and started less than half the games that Teddy and Blake did. It's truly unfortunate that he couldn't live up to the hype. Words cannot express how sad I am that this day has FINALLY HAPPENED OR IS IN THE PROCESS OF HAPPENING.

*tears up*

*gets back to drinking*

Let's remember the good times:
Johnny-Manziel.gif

That's it, that's the good times

LJ11

You want him as your OC over Roman

Roman's alright, he just has s tendency to complicate things, gets cute.

I probably want Chip over Rex to be honest. Rex is a good DC, but he's too friendly with the players, he wants to be their pal. That doesn't work when you have a couple of divas on the team that don't buy in. Mario and few others have made Rex look like a fool. Players can lose respect for you fast in this type of environment. I like Rex the DC, I like that he's a "players" coach, but he's not an asshole and I feel there's no accountability. Rex wants everyone to succeed, well that just isn't happening, and when someone is out of line you kick his ass to the bench.

jakncoke

Banned
Stephen Morris was with the Eagles. He literally would have never practiced calling plays or huddling

Freeman just signed like last week and so did Lindley. So does it really matter how much Morris practiced lol, both are fucking terrible anyways. May as well let the young guy play.

squicken

Freeman just signed like last week and so did Lindley. So does it really matter how much Morris practiced lol, both are fucking terrible anyways. May as well let the young guy play.

Morris has a headset where someone tells him what play to run. What do the other 10 guys do? Indy has no system to get them the playcall other than from the QB. I wish the Eagles had kept him and let Thad Lewis go. Let Morris play the last game. Dumb team

jakncoke

Banned
In 1986 the Rams made history in drafting the only Canadian Interuniversity Sport player ever in the 1st round in Mike Schad

LJ11

Besides Cook, Jaylon Smith is another guy that leaves me scratching my head. Forget about Cook, I just wouldn't take that guy, but Smith gets pumped up and he's not that great. Sure he has the talent but is he an impact guy for ND, not so sure. He's a hell of an athlete, but what's his position? Rush backer? I don't know if ND uses him right, dude is manning the middle, he looks fucking lost at times. Lots of talent, no sure thing, sucks to see him get hurt, but from my seat, I don't see some can't miss prospect. ND DC sucks though, this kid shouldn't be playing MLB.

Syrinx

Besides Cook, Jaylon Smith is another guy that leaves me scratching my head. Forget about Cook, I just wouldn't take that guy, but Smith gets pumped up and he's not that great. Sure he has the talent but is he an impact guy for ND, not so sure. He's a hell of an athlete, but what's his position? Rush backer? I don't know if ND uses him right, dude is manning the middle, he looks fucking lost at times. Lots of talent, no sure thing, sucks to see him get hurt, but from my seat, I don't see some can't miss prospect. ND DC sucks though, this kid shouldn't be playing MLB.

I remember when Weis and co. had Harrison Smoth playing LB, lol.

jim harbaugh is coaching in the BUFFALO WILD WINGS CITRUS BOWL. fuck you jed york you piece of human fucking garbage. harbs belongs in the big leagues coaching in the playoffs/superbowl, not some fucking meaningless junk bowl

squicken

LJ, how would you compare Smith and Ogletree coming out of school?

He led with his head and hit Kizer in the chest.. Dumb.

Also Squicken, it's a ND qb.. You think he's a good person? I'm sure he probably killed a person getting out of bed.

See, my friend Floyd, that's why I was cheering for the meteor. Urbz and ND all gone

jim harbaugh is coaching in the BUFFALO WILD WINGS CITRUS BOWL. fuck you jed york you piece of human fucking garbage. harbs belongs in the big leagues coaching in the playoffs/superbowl, not some fucking meaningless junk bowl

He deserves this.. Don't coach for evil.

Worst call of the century #FreeBosa

It wasn't BG.. I can't say it was.

See, my friend Floyd, that's why I was cheering for the meteor. Urbz and ND all gone

Except you want me miserable.. How bout fuck you then sir.

LJ11

LJ, how would you compare Smith and Ogletree coming out of school?

Smith is a better athlete, the guys looks like a Safety, he's 225 or some shit. I would say Smith is a much better pass rusher, Ogletree wasn't asked to do that though. Smith can run all day with receivers in coverage, but I don't think he has a good feel for zone coverage. Stanford abused his ass in pass coverage if you ask me, no feel. Just straight drop back, doesn't seem like he quickly grasps how routes fit together, just going to his spot. Basically, if you tell him to run with someone he'll do it well, read and react is another story. Keep him clean in the middle and he'll make tackles all day, freakish speed, but when he gets dirty it's a mess.

I'm not sure if I actually compared him to Ogletree at all, but I did give some more thoughts on Smith. Just feel there's a few question marks, for me anyway, I don't think it's a slam dunk, but again, lots of variables. I don't think he should be a middle linebacker.

Just heard on wip that chip already has an interview setup with the fins, and that they colts are also really interested. Chip plus luck would be amazing, I really hope it happens.

squicken

I'm not sure if I actually compared him to Ogletree at all, but I did give some more thoughts on Smith. Just feel there's a few question marks, for me anyway, I don't think it's a slam dunk, but again, lots of variables. I don't think he should be a middle linebacker.

Reason I thought of Ogletree was he was an ILB in college who was too small for that position in the NFL. Seems like you are describing the role STL uses for Barron and AZ does for Bucannon

Top Bottom