• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

RBH

ByyBxeg.jpg

Milchjon

Ryan Hannable @RyanHannable
With Jones ruled out, means 3 players will start every game this year: Brady, Butler, Ninkovich. Could be only 2 as Nink is questionable.

Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyed
Can't say it's a great sign Chandler Jones' toe issue was added to the injury report Thursday, didn't practice Friday, now ruled out.

Fuck this shit season.

Brady for MVP

jakncoke

Banned
Who cares we gonna get destroyed anyway. Annual steelers end of the season game. Since the return we've had the same starting Qb for the first game and the last only 3 times.

Did i ever tell you or gaf of the story of a old timer browns fan i worked with in ohio. He was fine being 2-14 a year as long as those 2 wins are against the Steelers, made me lol, He was totally serious in his hate

Did i ever tell you or gaf of the story of a old timer browns fan i worked with in ohio. He was fine being 2-14 a year as long as those 2 wins are against the Steelers, made me lol, He was totally serious in his hate

Makes sense. The universal thought from Ravens fans seems to be as shit as this year was, we swept the Steelers, so everything'sfine.jpg

Hope y'all all had wonderful New Year's Eves and are enjoying this first day of 2016.

I enjoyed (am enjoying?) copious amounts of alcohol down in ATL

I drive a Honda : (

There's nothing wrong with driving Hondas. Reliable as tanks

My 97 Civic still hums along swimmingly. I don't drive it anymore since I bought my new car tho

I almost bought a Pilot. Looked so roomy in the inside. I went with the Equinox.

Also this Maria Taylor pretty cute.

Lol McCaffrey already styling.

Milchjon

Probably.

Still. This is a team that has 20 Players on IR, zero lineup consistency besides Brady, and still competes for the first seed.

Speaks more to the weakness of the rest of the teams, but it's still insane.

Probably one and done either way.

Go Cardinals.

@Rand_Getlin
In speaking with multiple sources, there's a sense within the #Browns org that Sunday will be the last time Mike Pettine coaches the team.

Total House Cleaning Part 2 coming up in the Cleve #Prosperity

Top Bottom