• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

brentech

tumblr_m7jjqnmc8Y1qkxwcho1_500_zpsdc45b886.gif

Packers making the playoffs has never felt like more of a loss to me. 99% chance it's going to be embarrassing.
Probably not as bad as losing to the Falcons, but pretty bad.

Draxal

Turned the TV off after MNF. Turned it on this morning and First Take is on. It's amazing that ESPN is actually cultivating a back bench of Stephen A level retards.

First Take is their most popular show, they would be stupid not to.

MechDX

The thread could start week of Super Bowl, since the Super Bowl thread is in OT.

Obviously I don't personally know him but lots of rumblings about his character and teammates hating him. Judging from your previous rants I'm not sure he's the guy you'd like. But we'll see when draft stuff starts and all the tidbits come out. I know Squicken has his opinion

One report came out saying he loved "being a celebrity" so he'd fit in with Watt :p
*runs

I'm not convinced we'd get him either based on that sort of talk flying around. I don't think BoB wants someone like that and even moreso after what happened with mallett. That could all turn out to be a load of crap about him though so who knows.

and watt earned it

There are 3 (I believe) recently drafted Spartans on the Texans roster. O'Brien is also close with Dantonio the HC there. If there is a personality issue there shouldn't be too hard to uncover

Didn't say that is who I want just what the buzz is. Haven't read enough on the QBs in the draft to form an opinion yet. Either way a rookie won't start. They will go after a vet first. Hoyer needs to retire due to all the damn concussions

Greg

tumblr_m7jjqnmc8Y1qkxwcho1_500_zpsdc45b886.gif

Packers making the playoffs has never felt like more of a loss to me. 99% chance it's going to be embarrassing.
Probably not as bad as losing to the Falcons, but pretty bad.
but... Aaron said they could turn things around! I BELIEVE!

Malalaw

There are 3 (I believe) recently drafted Spartans on the Texans roster. O'Brien is also close with Dantonio the HC there. If there is a personality issue there shouldn't be too hard to uncover

Didn't say that is who I want just what the buzz is. Haven't read enough on the QBs in the draft to form an opinion yet. Either way a rookie won't start. They will go after a vet first. Hoyer needs to retire due to all the damn concussions

You get Brees and you like it!

:( *sigh* this off season is going to suck..

MechDX

So they're gonna keep posting vids of Manziel doing normal things with alcohol in his hand. This is kinda sad on the media's part.

If he wants a drink stay home and have a drink. Why go out with your college "buddies" who are just trying to get a buck and waving their phones around recording everything?

It's more about being stupid than having a drink

So they're gonna keep posting vids of Manziel doing normal things with alcohol in his hand. This is kinda sad on the media's part.
Pretty sure he took and posted the newest video ( he should have the sense to understand why he's in a situation to not do that ). The funny thing is it's the same song and shit that got him benched earlier.

This video isn't making me angry or anything, but it's just a common sense thing for him at this point.

MechDX

If he wants a drink stay home and have a drink. Why go out with your college "buddies" who are just trying to get a buck and waving their phones around recording everything?

It's more about being stupid than having a drink

Pretty sure he took and posted the newest video ( he should have the sense to understand why he's in a situation to not do that ). The funny thing is it's the same song and shit that got him benched earlier.

This video isn't making me angry or anything, but it be just common sense thing for him at this point.

Damn me and BG agree on JFF! It's a late Christmas miracle.

Maybe we can mend our issues and be BFFs again?

Naw.

If Johnny wants to drink. Then don't post it.. You fuckin half-wit.

Join the Shirtless League next season.

The best league.

I want in..

You can retire my number. I haven't the heart for it anymore.

Thanks Dutch. That first season will always be the best, and not because of the championship, but because we all were so innocent.

Now you are all corrupt.. I see. Dutch.. I'm reserving my spot at the cool kids table. I'm gonna win both leagues next season. Believe it!!

I learned that one from a character that didn't exist.

Frenchie kept taking all those defenses, and the draft lasting a month. Good times :")

Why did he do that? And who is Frenchie?

Off season thread = best thread.

Why won't you let me and BG go home?!

We all need to go home.

Offseason thread is only smooth when there is a power struggle between me and DM for king.

Once the rest of you fucks get involved it goes to shit.

You mean between BG and DM.. Because your basic ass is king of Bills-GAF.

Draxal

There was no such magic to be found this season, and the blame for that finds many targets. General manager Jerry Reese left Coughlin’s roster too thin to compete; Reese’s college scouting department let him down in too many off-the-mark pre-draft evaluations. And players with every chance to prove how much they wanted to keep their jobs dropped too many passes, missed too many tackles and drew too many penalties to earn the right to stay around.

Change is coming. One source inside the Giants building said ownership and management spent the bulk of Monday morning in conference calls, evaluating job statuses from top to bottom. No final decision has been made, but the sense of doom is here. Just listen to the players in the locker room after Sunday night’s 32-point loss.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/sullivan-giants-coughlin-should-go-gracefully-1.1481620

Coughlin is probably gone, but it's good that that Reese is taking a lot of heat for this. Coughlin had some idiotic moments (mainly playing Andre Williams all the time, and leaving Kuhn in), but glad Reese is getting ripped apart for this, I thought Coughlin did a great job coaching up a roster that was full of shit myself (and I wanted him gone in 2006-7).

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG you need to settle down your boy Floyd or he bout to get got.

#oldskool

edit: Also BG, will Dee save us? :eek:

Malalaw

New Orleans Saints @SaintsNOW

Drew Brees sees no scenario where himself, Sean Payton are gone from Saints in 2016.

Hmmmmmmm

Spinluck

Can't wait for the annual season ending steelers game -_- *gets dizzy

Let's not start the thread yet? Last year we started right after the regular season, and it ended up being two threads talking about the same shit but divided. Maybe let's wait till Super Bowl ? Just a idea. DM was a turrible offseason King.

Hey BG

Fuck you motherfucker

Bowser

JAX @ HOU
PIT @ CLE
NYJ @ BUF
NE @ MIA
TEN @ IND
BAL @ CIN
WAS @ DAL
NO @ ATL
DET @ CHI
PHI @ NYG

STL @ SF
TB @ CAR
OAK @ KC
SD @ DEN
SEA @ ARI

MIN @ GB

Crisco

Banned
Gonna be interesting to see if we rush Stewart back this week due to Fozzy's injury. I hope not, we still have Tolbert, Artis-Payne, and roster space to activate a practice squader. If we can't beat the Bucs at home with a backup running back, playoff seeding is a moot point.

MechDX

New Orleans Saints @SaintsNOW

Drew Brees sees no scenario where himself, Sean Payton are gone from Saints in 2016.

Hmmmmmmm

What did anyone expect him to say?

"Fuck it .They gonna give me my 30 million or I'm gone!"?? Saints have a seriously fucked up cap and holes all over the damn roster.

Hindl

I've been playing NFL Bltiz on my friends N64 over the holidays, and man I wish someone would make another one of those. That game is just stupid fun

Wienku what in the actual FUCK! This game has Japanese voices, but English subtitles to compensate.
*pukes
*ive made a huge mistake

Top Bottom