• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

rando14

lower upper class

5fUDw3N.jpg

Must be a poor ass country for that to be middle class.

Dutch how come you never take me, your TRUE bae, on vacations :(

An unpopular opinion right now but I agree. Chip's first offseason went poorly. Getting rid of Evan Mathis was a terrible decision. Bringing in a RB committee while failing to shore up the O Line was a terrible decision. Trusting the inexperienced WR core plus Miles Austin was a terrible decision. But he made some good hits too. Thurmond was a great pickup, and Jordan Hicks is an absolute stud. Eric Rowe has played well in limited time, especially for a rookie. Maxwell was overpaid, but he's been alright, and much better than previous options. And Bradford showed improvement over the season, with no O Line, no running game, no WR, and a flailing defense. Whether or not he's the long term answer, we should at least build the team around him, so if a QB prospect comes up in later years we can fit them in with a solid team around him. Chip had power for one year, and immediately taking it away wouldn't solve anything. This team is bad, but if the offseason goes well, there's potential in the future to get back to being a good team

2 new Guards, one new Tackle, and a Wr that can actually catch, and this team will be really good.

MechDX

The only reason why this is a major thing in here is because you keep saying it haha.....

That Shit is everywhere BG, not just here. If anyone would know what he can do and how to unleash it , it would be O'Brien . Wouldn't be shocked if they took a later round flyer on him

IMO, they still go after a vet. Be it Brees, Osweiler (if Broncos don't tie him up early), maybe RG3 , Tannehill if Dolphins move on but they won't touch Stafford. He is lazy and that wouldn't sit well with BOB

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
That Shit is everywhere BG, not just here. If anyone would know what he can do and how to unleash it , it would be O'Brien . Wouldn't be shocked if they took a later round flyer on him

IMO, they still go after a vet. Be it Brees, Osweiler (if Broncos don't tie him up early), maybe RG3 , Tannehill if Dolphins move on but they won't touch Stafford. He is lazy and that wouldn't sit well with BOB

You're the only one I hear most of the negative stuff from honestly. lol

squicken

2 new Guards, one new Tackle, and a Wr that can actually catch, and this team will be really good.

I don't think Algholor is a fluid enough athlete to be a good WR, but obviously can't give up yet on him. Huff is a KR, nothing more. Let Cooper walk

But Ertz and Jordan are good. Neither will ever be a top 10 guy at his position, but they are very solid. Just need to find that outside speed guy. They have two 3rd round picks this year. I would hope they use the first rounder on the BPA OT/G/LB

MechDX

You're the only one I hear most of the negative stuff from honestly. lol

Don't know who you are listening/reading then because most of the media I follow ripped them a new one after the Miami game.

Seth Payne, Melster and Ted Johnson on 610. Zierlien on 790 even McClain got on them pretty bad and he is the Texans front office mouthpiece

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Don't know who you are listening/reading then because most of the media I follow ripped them a new one after the Miami game.

Seth Payne, Melster and Ted Johnson on 610. Zierlien on 790 even McClain got on them pretty bad and he is the Texans front office mouthpiece

I'm talking right now. We are cursed, houston, connectionvzzzzzzz!!! blah blah blah

:p lol

Sports media is universally awful.

MechDX

I'm talking right now. We are cursed, houston, connectionvzzzzzzz!!! blah blah blah

:p lol

Where was I negative today?

edit: oh well Houston as a sports town is cursed. Only Olajuwan could break it lol

Go Google search O'Brien and Hackenberg. Majority of the media are tying them together for no other reason then he recruited him

Hindl

That's definitely a start, but we need more than that. Considering we need to see how FA goes, we'll also need to work on defensive depth too. I'd ideally want to grab a guard and WR in FA, then use the draft on G, T, OLB, DE, and a developmental QB in that order of priority. Also fire Billy D.

I don't think Algholor is a fluid enough athlete to be a good WR, but obviously can't give up yet on him. Huff is a KR, nothing more. Let Cooper walk

But Ertz and Jordan are good. Neither will ever be a top 10 guy at his position, but they are very solid. Just need to find that outside speed guy. They have two 3rd round picks this year. I would hope they use the first rounder on the BPA OT/G/LB

Yeah I agree. Cooper needs to get cut. Agholor has been a massive disappointment, but he's a rookie, hopefully he improves. Huff's history as a RB before Chip converted him to WR at Oregon is obvious, he'll never be much. Although once he has the ball in his hands, he's pretty good. So if Chip is gonna keep running those stupid screens, put Huff in on those. Having such a niche receiver isn't really worth it, but we may as well try to play to his strengths as long as we have him on his rookie contract.

And yeah Ertz and Jordan are both pretty good, Ertz has really stepped up recently. Neither will be dominant, but both are good enough to be solid to build the receiving core around. Need to get a FA receiver though, that's where the speed guy needs to come from. Us getting another rookie receiver doesn't help us at all.

MechDX

That fact that you even decided to post today is negative in my eyes........... ... .. . . . .

We and a nice discussion on drafting QBs, agreed on manziel for the first time ever and now you Shit on me?

About to enter the Blocked Realm with Boban and Dega

Malalaw

Brees must be taking a discount or something as he has once again said he sees no scenario where he and Payton are not in NO next season.

That's my QB :')

Dragon

Banned
We and a nice discussion on drafting QBs, agreed on manziel for the first time ever and now you Shit on me?

About to enter the Blocked Realm with Boban and Dega

I wouldn't worry BG. Mech didn't block me, he ain't gonna be blocking you.

Too lazy to link on my phone but STL officially submitted their stadium proposal to the NFL one day ahead of the deadline. 1.1b, 400m in public money. Yay?

Spinluck

Come visit me in Houston and you , me and Trejo will visit the St. Arnold's Brewery and then get some BBQ. I'll buy.

Chris, friend, where are you!?

58fd43082945042587f7880ed847338a.jpg

I'll buy anybody's meal from NFL Gaf.

Hi friend, I am Spin Luck.

Blocked.

Soon the only posts I'll see here are Kaves.

That's depressing.

Speaking of BG, I'd like to apologize for telling him he's a "motherfucking fuck" earlier.

He's still a fuckboy for listening to Drake in the shower though.

linkboy

Robert Klemko ‏@RobertKlemko
Coaching carousel wild card: Per source, Mike Holmgren has, for the second time in as many years, expressed interest in the 49ers HC job.

While I think that bridge has sailed (Holmgren should have been the guy to replace Walsh, not Seifert), there's more football knowledge in Holmgren's left thumbnail then in Tomsula's brain.

It's a moot point anyways, since Jed York is a braindead fucking moron and wouldn't hire him anyways.

Besides, Tomsula isn't getting fired.

Line_HTX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 17m17 minutes ago

Source: #Bengals QB AJ McCarron suffered a sprained wrist. No fracture. Still a chance he plays Sunday. So, good news after his MRI

Top Bottom