• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

I'm confident Freeman has gotten himself back into football shape.

Freeman? He will have one week to study the playbook, and then get tossed to the wolves. We all saw what happened the last time he was in that position, right?

Pt9GEZ7.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

We were talking about Tebow..

Why the fuck would I give a fuck about Freeman or fucking Fatford.

Tebow has done more with his life and career in football than that man so please write Matthew the love letter and get back to talking about the man and legend Timmy Tebow.

Because deep down we all know NFLGAFs QB is Josh Freeman and not Tim Tebow.

KingBroly

Banned
LA moving scenarios IMO:
- Oakland in LA, goes to NFC, San Francisco goes to AFC, San Diego stays in AFC
- San Diego in LA, goes to NFC, Seattle goes to AFC, Oakland stays in AFC

MRSA

Banned
LA moving scenarios IMO:
- Oakland in LA, goes to NFC, San Francisco goes to AFC, San Diego stays in AFC
- San Diego in LA, goes to NFC, Seattle goes to AFC, Oakland stays in AFC

This will never happen, probably the dumbest thing I've read in awhile.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Browns fans got their wish. Word is Pettine is clearing out his desk and will be gone Monday.

Rex pls. Pls Rex. I'll buy you 22 foot models.

MechDX

This will never happen, probably the dumbest thing I've read in awhile.

Don't think that scenario will happen but didn't Davis go on record saying he would move to the NFC if he had to approve a deal moving the raiders to LA?

KingBroly

Banned
Why would anyone change divisions?

You can't have Oakland and San Diego both move to LA and keep them in the same conference. Especially if the plan is to have them share a Stadium like the Giants/Jets. A Conference re-alignment has to occur. Now if the Rams and the Chargers move to LA, you have no problem.

If Oakland moved to LA and changed Conferences, you'd also have to keep them on opposite conference sides of San Francisco since Oakland would probably retain TV rights for the Raiders. One would be on CBS, one on Fox.

The whole thing's probably going to be very messy.

MRSA

Banned
Don't think that scenario will happen but didn't Davis go on record saying he would move to the NFC if he had to approve a deal moving the raiders to LA?

They'll move the Chargers to the NFC and bring the Seachickens back to the AFC if it needs to be. You don't touch legacy teams like the Raiders or Niners.

KingBroly

Banned
They'll move the Chargers to the NFC and bring the Seachickens back to the AFC if it needs to be. You don't touch legacy teams like the Raiders or Niners.

Oh the irony of Super Bowl 50 being played in an NFC stadium that's soon-to-be an AFC stadium would be funny.

Narag

Bionic was right about Over The Top. Always thought it was one of the mindless Stallone flicks but it's got some heart.

Top Bottom