• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

rando14

I'm sorry FMT. This is for you.

texas-chainsaw-alexandra-daddario-hot-635677495062356269-11460.jpg

Noice

That Daddario gif from yesterday still has me reeling... *sweats

Might as well add to the chorus...Garafolo reporting that Coughlin will resign on Monday. Speculation possibly but Garafolo doesn't tweet out nonsense. Gets the sense Coughlin is ready to be done and possibly retire.

Edit: Chuck beat me to it.

squicken

My boy Treadwell going off against OSU's awful defense

Up until all the Weddle stuff I really liked McCoy. Injuries have been brutal there, and it's not like the team has been loaded up with lots of players from the drafts. Rivers looked done and has had turnaround. Guess they want to start fresh in LA

Giants
Chargers
Titans
Phins
Eagles
Browns

eznark

Banned
Congrats to Ben McAdoo on the promotion. Guess the Giants will have to put in the minority interview charade before announcing it.

Up until all the Weddle stuff I really liked McCoy. Injuries have been brutal there, and it's not like the team has been loaded up with lots of players from the drafts. Rivers looked done and has had turnaround. Guess they want to start fresh in LA

Giants
Chargers
Titans
Phins
Eagles
Browns

I wonder who Jeff Fisher has incriminating pictures of.

Giants
Chargers
Titans
Phins
Eagles
Browns

I get to see the Dolphins again this year so that's nice. Hopefully we put up an effort this time though

squicken

I wonder who Jeff Fisher has incriminating pictures of.

It's really reductive to say he needs a QB, but he hasn't had an NFL starting QB since mid-2013. This isn't some attempt at boban-YH-squicken part 200. I'm just saying he hasn't had a QB. As much as I don't like him, I'm not sure what the next guy is going to do

Bill O'Brien gets a lot of credit for making do with bad QBs, but his record is fueled by that division. What Fisher has really failed at is drafting offensive players. Gurley is fine but a luxury pick imo, Tavon overdrafted, Robinson is a bust and Quick a bust. idk exactly how they draft and scout offensive players, but they need to look at that

squicken

It was beyond stupid that Iowa was in the Rose Bowl. Their season was a fluke and tOSU was way better. We lost what should have been a great matchup with Stanford-tOSU

It was beyond stupid that Iowa was in the Rose Bowl. Their season was a fluke and tOSU was way better. We lost what should have been a great matchup with Stanford-tOSU

This year's results provides fuel for the 8 team playoff push. OSU and Stanford should keep playing.

cdyhybrid

It's really reductive to say he needs a QB, but he hasn't had an NFL starting QB since mid-2013. This isn't some attempt at boban-YH-squicken part 200. I'm just saying he hasn't had a QB. As much as I don't like him, I'm not sure what the next guy is going to do

Bill O'Brien gets a lot of credit for making do with bad QBs, but his record is fueled by that division. What Fisher has really failed at is drafting offensive players. Gurley is fine but a luxury pick imo, Tavon overdrafted, Robinson is a bust and Quick a bust. idk exactly how they draft and scout offensive players, but they need to look at that

Rams haven't had a QB since Marc Bulger.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Indeed he was.. We warned Eagles-GAF.. We warned you all. Now look at what you have.

Repent!!

QB Class of 2009 making a comeback with Josh Freeman coming back. Stafford has been essentially carrying the burden of that QB draft class but I'm confident Freeman has gotten himself back into football shape.

QB Class of 2009 making a comeback with Josh Freeman coming back. Stafford has been essentially carrying the burden of that QB draft class but I'm confident Freeman has gotten himself back into football shape.

We were talking about Tebow..

Why the fuck would I give a fuck about Freeman or fucking Fatford.

Tebow has done more with his life and career in football than that man so please write Matthew the love letter and get back to talking about the man and legend Timmy Tebow.

Top Bottom